The Sidebar - Harris Trial #3 *VERDICT - GUILTY*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm feeling a little dense here - did Leanna testify that she is still unemployed? I don't remember hearing from her or her lawyer that she isn't working. Can someone give a source?

I dont think she said at trial one way or the other, somewhere I either heard or read she said she was out of work either 43 days or 43 week? 43 weeks would make more sense as in she has not worked since this happened. May be she did say something my mind is jumbled after this trial lol

Is she still not working? I thought that she had a brief period of unemployment. If she's been consistently unemployed since Cooper's demise then I can't justify that. At a point having a purpose and going back into the workforce is healthy mentally. Perhaps that's where there has been a disconnect with me and other posters that are typically like-minded.

Maybe she filed for unemployment compensation through the state?
The attorneys statement said something about her being able to "heal and work to save for a headstone" IIRC

You know the drill. This thread is getting long.

A new Post Verdict Thread has been prepped for you. Start moving over. This one will close in a few minutes.

I didnt see any evidence that he actually intended to forget his child. I saw a lot of inneundo and speculation based on him having a severe sex addiction. The jury held a lot of weight to the fact he used his left hand to both open his car door and toss in the bag of light bulbs? really ? and that makes him guilty? Sorry I just didnt see any smoking gun evidence and I was waiting for it

The "smoking gun" was a 22-month-old child who baked to death in a hot car because his father allegedly forgot that the little boy was there. Jury didn't buy that Daddy "forgot" that the child was in the car and found RH guilty of Malice Murder and several other charges.

I dont think she said at trial one way or the other, somewhere I either heard or read she said she was out of work either 43 days or 43 week? 43 weeks would make more sense as in she has not worked since this happened. May be she did say something my mind is jumbled after this trial lol

You're not jumbled :) she did say that but that was in mid-August 2014. She said as of August 1, 2014 she had not worked for 43 days, not because she was unable to work due to grief but because of the media "hounding" her - her words, not mine. I would think that she's found work since then. A dietitian's salary in Alabama is currently around 56k.

Anyway, my final words on Leanna are that I find it highly suspicious that between Cooper's grandparent's, uncles, aunts, family friends, etc. that no one is willing to contribute even a few dollars for a headstone. That she attempted to shame the public for not supporting Ross and at the same time wants money from the public (through her attorney's statement) makes her unsympathetic in my eyes. JMO.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2014/images/08/08/cvis.pdf
http://www.indeed.com/salary/q-Registered-Dietitian-l-Alabama.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members