Possible Victim: Shannan Gilbert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I think Shannon Gilbert is related to the bodies on Ocean Parkway. Its just to much for it to be a coincidence. I think either someone in that gated community is Lisk or he was visiting someone there and picked her up. I don't think he is far from Oak Beach. Maybe he is married with children and his family vacations or visits relatives in the summer months, and he has to stay behind for "work"? Or maybe he has a house or apt nobody else knows about, or has complete control over his family and they dare not ask him about his business, he might work late hours. But then again i might be wrong. We won't know until he is caught and brought to justice. And as far as Shannon Gilbert goes, maybe its common place for ladies of the night to turn up dead in Oak beach, idk never been there? Maybe LISK is a group of men all covering for each other? But when the cops say Shannon said "they're trying to kill me", I tend to believe her. I don't think a little coke would make her that hysterical, being in her profession in sure she had done it more than a few times. I think either the John tried to drug her and she realized it want coke, or he said something that made her fear for her life. Maybe her driver procured women for LISK or group of LISKS. All these theories i find more convincing than two competing serial killers in the same location at the same time. Maybe its just me? It just seems so obvious.

just my opinion

The john, the driver, and the disturbed neighbors didn't press the issue to search for her? It all seems very irresponsible on so many levels by so many different parties.

Respectfully snipped by me
The john nor the drivers want to get involved with the public at large or police. A quote from one of the ladies in episode 1 summed it up-ppl can get in trouble for just driving someone to a meetup. And much of the time they aren't going to risk their necks for a girl. The neighbors possibly felt she was on drugs and nuts....therefore case closed.

Can someone please tell me the significance or the story about this Foti person....Josh and Rach being left on hold ....and what wikipedia has to do with the case...

Cant watch the show here in Australia.... no streaming ......saying not available in our locations..

Thanks ahead of time ..... if anyone can help me ....

Puggle xx

Here’s my best explanation… I’m not certain whether the moderators will allow the name to be put here, if not, I’m sure they’ll edit… but, it’s on TV and elsewhere…

Wikipedia has a page on the LI Serial Killer… one of the producers of the show The Killing Season, had a great idea… Wikipedia is community edited… so, I guess can be edited by anyone, not certain specifically… anyway, she wanted to see whether anyone had edited any of the page in a way that it looked like they were trying to protect anyone’s personal identity… she was able to check the edit history, and saw that someone had actually put the name of Foti in, basically pointing at him… then, evidently, someone else had later edited out what he’d put, and changed it back… what she found was an entry where someone had changed this line “also referred to by media sources as the Gilgo Killer”… changed it to “also referred to by media sources as Joe Foti” so, basically someone named him… Foti was a corrections officer at the Suffolk Co Jail, which had been sued for alleged sexual abuse… significantly… the producer was able to determine the IP address that made the edit, and it was made from a computer at the Suffolk County Police Dept… lots of kudos to that producer… good thinking…

My theory about how LISK convinces the girls to leave their cell phones at home...

He tells them he suffers from an arrhythmia medical condition. And because of his cardiac pacemaker, or an implantable cardioverter defibrillator in his chest, he cannot be around cell phone technology. Whether this is a lie he uses, or the possibility that he really does have an implanted device, it's a good and quick way of getting the girls to let their guards down and leave their phones behind.

That doctor who interjected himself into Shannan Gilbert's case has an ICD. I remember seeing this interview where he was being filmed and his ICD starts giving him trouble and he falls to the ground. It can be seen here:

[video]https://youtu.be/m185JCscuWo?t=4m43s[/video]

Very interesting points. I wonder if there is any truth to the doctor's story about not being able to be around cell phone technology. Google leads me to believe it is not that severe an issue--in fact, people with implants can use cells phones, but they need to be careful. For example, keep the phone six inches away from the device.

I have always felt that Shannan was murdered and connected to lisk. Could she have been drugged and shown something that frightened her and made her run?I believe the drugs did not take a quick affect on her as expected and she was running in a manic state ......

I believe Shanna was found in the marsh face up which is unusual for a drowning victim. Usually found face down.

Watching the series, did I hear that correctly or were my ears playing tricks on me? " Shannan had a client named bissett."

I have read that those without conscience can pass a polygraph.

CASE IN POINT: James Burke had to take one when he joined up with the SCPD and he passed. The test is only as good as the examiner.

Watching the series, did I hear that correctly or were my ears playing tricks on me? " Shannan had a client named bissett."

Don't recall if Bisset was mentioned in Killing Season. But Bisset was mentioned in the People Magazine show in a very big way.

Is it possible that someone else used Hacketts phone to call mari?

There is some information out there that suggested that happened. It is a copy of Mari's phone bill for 5/3. However, my interpretation of what I believed was a spoofed phone call from Hackett's phone is not according to persons with more knowledge of the case. The jury is still out on this -for now, at least in my mind it is.

I had a very strange experience when posting on the old long island killer site: I was up late posting and soon after I went to sleep, at about 3am, my husband's cell phone was calling my cell phone and he was sleeping next to me. I believe it was in spring 2011.

I can't shake the feeling that Shannon may well have encountered LISK , escaped, then died of exposure. In many high profile cases (Dahmer, Powell, etc) they had escaped victims. In fact it comes to mind that the killers also had direct interaction with police claiming the victim to be drunk or drugged and they would help them to safety... I get the eerie feeling that this is the case here... If not Shannon , then I would bet my paycheck there are others to pay close attention to... (Surely this has been stated in prior threads but I am just now getting to know the site so sorry in advance for the redundancy )

is it too far fetched for people to believe pak is the one responsible for shannon? if shannon is tied to GB4 or the others, why isn't she laying with them??

is it too far fetched for people to believe pak is the one responsible for shannon? if shannon is tied to GB4 or the others, why isn't she laying with them??

I am really surprised Michael Pak hasn't been investigated further in The Killing Season. Maybe he's gone off the grid?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am really surprised Michael Pak hasn't been investigated further in The Killing Season. Maybe he's gone off the grid?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought his dad was mentioned as a high-level trafficker as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members