Social Media - Adult Site - Is it a Factor? *CAUTION - ADULT CONTENT*

That video seems to have disappeared from the internet. I found that account and it did say 5 vids, but when you click to open the acct there are only 4 vids available. Also I can see the vid title in a google search but when I click on the lnk it takes me to sone other vid. Very strange! I am guessing the vid was recently deleted and thats why there are still remnants of it online?

I aways thought "once online, always online", but this case has definitely proven otherwise. Stuff disappears so fast it makes my head spin!

Can you say summarize the vid for me since I wasnt able to see it? If you can somehow still see it, please PM the link to me if it cannot be shared here!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437 using Tapatalk

Just looked and yep. it has been removed. It was just a video showing the profiles (KB,CDC,NN) on the site we can't name. If you have seen their profiles you haven't missed anything.

Good riddance. Such a terrible invasion of privacy. It showed screenshots of KB and CDC's posts on that website. There wasn't anything relevant to the case in the video, and it should not have been up there. I'm assuming the person who uploaded it removed it once they noticed all of the dislikes.

I think it's important to confirm whether or not TK had an account, but CDC and especially KB need to be left out of it unless there is something absolutely relevant. I'm so scared that this poor girl will be caught up in stigma and victim blaming over nothing. It's unfair to her.

Trust me, there is little of interest on CDC, KB, and NN's profiles. I think the focus should be on TK as it's very possible (and IMO likely) that he had an account and subsequently used it to lure victims. The website is closed to guests, you can retain a reasonable level of anonymity, and it would be all to easy for him to befriend young women, especially those naive/new to the lifestyle, and have them literally strap themselves in to chains for TK.

Just looked and yep. it has been removed. It was just a video showing the profiles (KB,CDC,NN) on the site we can't name. If you have seen their profiles you haven't missed anything.
Well, if you think about it, KB herself is still very much alive and even though we hope that she's being counseled and in therapy and those people are telling her to stay the heck away from the Internet and for God's sake not to Google herself, human curiosity is a very strong thing. She very well could have Googled exactly what we were told to search for, which would be a common search term for this topic and bam, all her private information and photos were right there for the world to see. She was being exploited and abused all over again. She or someone close to her may have demanded it be taken down.

While I was curious, I felt guilty as hell for having seen those photos of her from the site. When she joined the site and shared the photos and shared her interests and other information ON the site I'm sure she never expected it to be captured in screen shots and then put in a youtube video for the world to see, she only expected other members of the site with similar interests and who would accept those interests to see it. Basically, she's just been shamed, like so many countless others who have had horrible things happen to them that they didn't deserve. Then they have people point out the way they dress or things they did in their past as a way to make what the person did to them their fault. Its called "*advertiser censored* shaming". I just watched a documentary on it called Audrie and Daisy. I feel for KB. I really, really do. She was in the clutches of a monster and survived and now she has to survive this.

I know it's a fine line to walk when sleuthing, and I know with a sensational case like this WS will draw a lot of new posters and members but I am very thankful for Tricia and all the mods and old timers that insist we show respect.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Finally, whoever hacked CDCs facebook acct, posted a photo of KB/CDC that was only ever shared on that site, so if we are assuming TK is the hacker, then he is also on that site.

Not necessarily. If they were hacking using a device of his, say either his laptop or phone, we can assume the photo was saved on that device also.

I still think that's how whoever it was was doing it. I'm not even above someone, like young teenagers finding the tossed phone and just being a sick weirdo, seeing the case in the news, and thinking they were being funny. Look at how many idiot kids jumped on the band wagon with the clown pranks. Jr high and high school kids aren't always the best decision makers, so I still say it's open season on who was making the posts. My phone and computers all log me in automatically, so anyone could post as me if they found them.

JMO, as always.

Good riddance. Such a terrible invasion of privacy. It showed screenshots of KB and CDC's posts on that website. There wasn't anything relevant to the case in the video, and it should not have been up there. I'm assuming the person who uploaded it removed it once they noticed all of the dislikes.

Although, I did kind of dig the soundtrack to the video.and have had that music stuck in my head! Lol

I think it's important to confirm whether or not TK had an account, but CDC and especially KB need to be left out of it unless there is something absolutely relevant. I'm so scared that this poor girl will be caught up in stigma and victim blaming over nothing. It's unfair to her.

Trust me, there is little of interest on CDC, KB, and NN's profiles. I think the focus should be on TK as it's very possible (and IMO likely) that he had an account and subsequently used it to lure victims. The website is closed to guests, you can retain a reasonable level of anonymity, and it would be all to easy for him to befriend young women, especially those naive/new to the lifestyle, and have them literally strap themselves in to chains for TK.

BBM - I hope she stays off SM because there is a ton of that going on, and worse... I've had to limit my reading for the sake of my own sanity!

I was curious about the video because it sounded like there may have been relevant screen shots of comments she made in groups on there that I hadnt seen yet.

How about we have a contest to see who can find TKs profile first, that might motivate those with FL acctd to keep looking.

Off topic - unfortunately curiosity got the better of me and I did what I told myself not to do. I browsed through my very small town to see if I knew anyone...and there are just some things you cannot unsee!!! :(

:laughing: If it makes you feel any better, when I was 16 I accidentally found my mom's profile on there, along with about 10 other close family friends I knew all my life! Oops!

As of right now there is nothing linking the victims to TK on that site, but we should look through groups and profiles around Anderson and Spartanburg for TK. It will be tricky since he's so insecure, I doubt he uploaded a profile picture of himself. I'll do some sleuthing later today if I have time.

:laughing: If it makes you feel any better, when I was 16 I accidentally found my mom's profile on there, along with about 10 other close family friends I knew all my life! Oops!

As of right now there is nothing linking the victims to TK on that site, but we should look through groups and profiles around Anderson and Spartanburg for TK. It will be tricky since he's so insecure, I doubt he uploaded a profile picture of himself. I'll do some sleuthing later today if I have time.
Oh wow! That would definitely be worse! Did you know she/they were into that? Did you ever tell any of them you saw them?

I am pretty open-minded and adventurous but some of the stuff I have seen there is so far out of my comfort zone, we are galaxies apart! Some of it just looks so painful...yet I cannot seem to look away!

I did find one that I thought might possibly be him the other night. The only photo of him was in head-to-toe motorcycle gear, including a super dark full coverage helmet, leather jacket and gloves. All the rest of the hundreds of photos are of things he has done to women. Those photos seemed to fit his personality as he is obviously in control and they are all fairly degrading/unflattering. I will find the user name and share it (allowed?) In a bit.

Having problems with this site so I may not be able to comment back seen a post yesterday on one of CDCs family page on FB there was a comment that KB may be brought up on charges of some kind they didn't go into detail of what they might be has anyone seen or heard anything about this if in fact this is true then things are going to get a little more stranger

Oh wow! That would definitely be worse! Did you know she/they were into that? Did you ever tell any of them you saw them?
I had no idea but it made sense in hindsight. I told her, it was awkward, but definitely helped me be more mature about this sort of thing. Now it's just a funny memory to think back on :)

I don't know if we can post usernames here, just in case it's someone unrelated, but if you want you can PM me the name and I can take a look later.

Having problems with this site so I may not be able to comment back seen a post yesterday on one of CDCs family page on FB there was a comment that KB may be brought up on charges of some kind they didn't go into detail of what they might be has anyone seen or heard anything about this if in fact this is true then things are going to get a little more stranger
I just said something about that possibility the other day!!! I didnt read it anywhere, just a flash of intuition. I had REALLY hoped I was wrong. :(

That makes sense. It would be harder to prove it was not consensual in his mind.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back