Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if she had a creepy experience or stalker or just something bad to make her husband worry or panic then being a techie and married I think using the app makes total sense. To me if the controlling guy I've been with for the last year did that to me I would flip **** and stress and want to leave him more so. Now as someone who's been in verbally abusive relationships with guys and usually alcoholics and only when drinking at night I can say nobody ever knows if I'm unhappy until after a breakup or something big but in those cases only my close friends know. But I know I spent the better half of two years thinking about how I would kill myswlf without either it hurting everyone(which kept me from ever doing it and I never will) or the best way to without making a mess of his mother and stepdads beach house we lived in. So just because her life seems perfect or people are making it out to be doesn't mean it was cause no couple is but I don't think she would do that to her kids which is what makes me not think suicide or leaving because I think she would just divorce him and not put the kids through her death or never knowing so I think it's murder and by by her husband but someone maybe who knows him IF the rumor someone mentioned on a blog is true and he dated the girl who went missing in high school then I would think it's a friend and maybe one she's said creeps her out but he didn't take her serious and now is filled with guilt. So I believe clearly something happened before to make him panic and go straight to checking it because I would make sure my husband and family had my passwords so they can do that if I vanish if I was dealing with a stalker or creepy someone so that's what my mind goes to about why he did it and I think since we don't have the info it won't make sense why he did to a lot of people until we have all of the info but sadly I agree with whoever said they thought she was killed that day because with so much weird stuff in that log I think she was taken to the spot the log mentioned a knife and twine and a shack farther back. I hope she's alive and is returns or comes back for her families sake.

Watching ABC's GMA and on the bottom where news scrolls it says "fbi looking for washington woman after ransom demand". I'm guessing they're talking about Sherri and have their geography mixed up. There's not another lady missing?

This ransom issue reminds me of that man, leanord P, in the Casey Anthony case out of Florida... a circus...that IMO has no bearing in the case, and should be ignored...just a distraction for attention and free publicity, IMO!

I'm fearful this is a stranger abduction, with little clues to who...

My only other thought would be suicide, only because no one really knows what is going on in someone's mind. Several people have went missing, and later found dead from suicide. Even those that many close to them thought they would never harm themselves. Or maybe I'm just sensitive to the issue having over a dozen people I know that have committed suicide this year. The majority of their families never saw an issue before.

Praying Sherri is alive and able to reconnect with her children soon. They have to be missing her terribly.

To make it look like a jogger got abducted when in reality it was something else. I for instance think she may have been murdered at her home with a perp having many hours to operate there and clean things up. Putting the phone out by the road moves the crime scene and changes the nature of it as well. If it looked like something happened to her there instead, LE would be all over the house with a fine-tooth comb immediately as they would know to focus on evidence in the house instead of literally searching for miles elsewhere.

I agree and think this person knows them or at least her or the husband and maybe the family well enough to know ways to make it seem something besides murder and even the pillow could be not hers cause if she made it I'm surprised nobody found a pin for a flag pillow. And these days they have those tech things where you can open and close the garage and windows etc from not your house and if it ends up being a coworker he would know the husbands schedule and that he's at work and he could if they have those things installed just hack into it I'm sure and let himself in when she wentto run or even earlier. Assuming he's not something non tech related. I don't think this is the killers first time either it seems way too thought out and smart assuming we don't eventually find out dumb details that change that. I mean just think of all the stuff in logs that could throw off the cops and locals etc and then who says the random person isn't them trying to confuse people more and distract from himself.

(Stagehand somewhat wearily hauls this out again.)

So what happened, ya think? List your top 3 or 5 or dozen, in order. No. 2 pencil.

Possibilities

.1. Abducted by person known to her; still alive
.2. Abducted by person known to her; now deceased
.3. Abducted by unknown party; still alive
.4. Abducted by unknown party; now deceased
.5. Murdered by known person; jog a red herring
.6. Hit by car; driver fled scene with body
.7. Suicide; body undiscovered
.8. Amnesia
.9. Hoax
10. Wilfully missing
11. Witness protection
12. Human traffickers
13. Space aliens
14. Crazy clowns

I want to clarify something because it's really bothering me that this keeps getting thrown around as fact. Keith *DID* try to contact SP before he used the Find My iPhone app. This was reported in MSM articles. Here's one example:

http://people.com/crime/missing-sherri-papini-update-husband-keith-interview/

Keith says he texted his wife again, and when she didn’t respond he used the Find my iPhone application and located his her cell phone and earbuds about one mile from their home, near the intersection of Old Oregon Trail and Sunrise Drive. The earbuds reportedly had strands of Sherri’s hair on them.

Also, they are aware of what shoes she was wearing:
http://nypost.com/2016/11/06/family-fears-woman-last-seen-on-afternoon-jog-was-abducted/

She had been wearing pink shoes and was planning on meeting up with her husband, Keith Papini, later in the evening after her jog. But when he returned home, Papini was nowhere to be found.

I assumed it was because she wanted to post a lot of pictures and stories about her kids but wanted to protect them too. I know a lot of mothers who do this, and many of them have nicknames for their children when they talk about them online.

There are people out there who will lift pictures of other children and show them off as if they are their own, or use them in other ways so I get why some people want to keep them as private as possible.

Exactly. I have never once posted pictures in social media of my children,myself or my husband. But emailed or texted them constantly.

(Stagehand somewhat wearily hauls this out again.)

So what happened, ya think? List your top 3 or 5 or dozen, in order. No. 2 pencil.

Possibilities

.1. Abducted by person known to her; still alive
.2. Abducted by person known to her; now deceased
.3. Abducted by unknown party; still alive
.4. Abducted by unknown party; now deceased
.5. Murdered by known person; jog a red herring
.6. Hit by car; driver fled scene with body
.7. Suicide; body undiscovered
.8. Amnesia
.9. Hoax
10. Wilfully missing
11. Witness protection
12. Human traffickers
13. Space aliens
14. Crazy clowns
This time I'll go

Or. to fill in the blank: I have no idea, really.

the other thing i have been tossing around in my head since this whole "ransom" thing, is that maybe it seems ridiculous because it is. By that i mean, le seems very hesitant to call this an abduction but the family is insistent that it is. I'm leaning towards maybe she did voluntarily leave, and her family just mentally can not accept that. I mean i can't even imagine how i would handle le trying to tell me that my family member just up and left.

t h i s .

It doesn't matter what LE is actually "labeling" her missing. They can not label it abduction if there is no evidence of it. They have to go on factual evidence.

If someone is walking down a road, a van slows down and grabs the person, pulls them inside the van and continues down the road....the "evidence" would be if someone happened to see that van and person walking in those 5 Seconds!!! No evidence is left behind, no one saw it......but it is an abduction.

The thing that makes me convinced she didn't leave voluntarily is that it's so so very rare for a woman (men seem to do this with more regularity) to leave with nothing and no evidence of having left. There may BE evidence that we just don't know about.

Women who purposely disappear usually at least have their purse, and sometimes have their car. The car may be found abandoned later, but they still have their purse. And may have made a bank withdrawal recently. And may have vaguely hinted that they were leaving, or may be facing a crisis like a petty crime charge, flunking out of college, etc.

Can anyone think of a time when a woman was found to have purposely left, and the circumstances were similar to this? No vehicle, no purse, no apparent funds, no apparent motive, etc?

The thing that makes me convinced she didn't leave voluntarily is that it's so so very rare for a woman (men seem to do this with more regularity) to leave with nothing and no evidence of having left. There may BE evidence that we just don't know about.

Women who purposely disappear usually at least have their purse, and sometimes have their car. The car may be found abandoned later, but they still have their purse. And may have made a bank withdrawal recently. And may have vaguely hinted that they were leaving, or may be facing a crisis like a petty crime charge, flunking out of college, etc.

Can anyone think of a time when a woman was found to have purposely left, and the circumstances were similar to this? No vehicle, no purse, no apparent funds, no apparent motive, etc?

What good does a purse do if you are disappearing?

Don't forget we aren't privy to what LE has found on her electronics. She could have been having an affair or been very unhappy in life...we don't know and I know this charmed life thing must have a dent in it somewhere...as evidenced by the NOT spoken about.

I haven't bothered to learn the extent of TK's crimes. Were any of the victims' phones left on the side of the road?

IIRC
-they were not abducted from the streets. TK's lured them about doing "some kind of job" on his properties. When they showed up he killed the guy and kept the girl chained inside a crate on a trailer at his 93 acres property.

Actually, he did not throw off their phone, HE KEPT THEM..
TK either hacked or forced the victims to get access to their phones and SM's profiles, because after they were missing TK posted on their SM's pages.

Some of his victims are linked to a BDSM site.

She was wearing black Under Armour shoes. It's mentioned in the description of what she was wearing, here: https://m.facebook.com/missingcases...0495.-2207520000.1478644758./1494294267257569

I know I saw it somewhere else, too but can't recall the site. It was also mentioned, I think, on an earlier thread here.

Confirmation of the black Under Armour shoes, from the official FInd Sherri Facebook page:
https://m.facebook.com/FindSherri/#...827.1869941749906203/1875826892651022/?type=3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks