Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every holiday but not sure if they were done a month ago or 2 years ago

I did see some Thanksgiving ones, I think they were crafts, pinned 4-5 weeks ago. (Some said 4, some said 5) I was hoping I could put the pin in order to see what was recently done, but I wasn't able to view in that way so I started just clicking through boards.

Thank you for responding. Would you be able to compare her interest regarding Home Decor or Crafts based on her pins?

Easter?
Halloween?
Christmas?
Birthdays?
Thanksgiving?
Anniveraries?
Valentines Day?
St. Patricks Day?
Mother's Day?
Father's Day?
4th of July?
Veteran's Day?
Columbus Day?
etc....

I don't have Pinterest and thank you both for responding. Just wondering where you would rank her interest in Thanksgiving vs. Halloween and Christmas. This would include crafts, home decor, and anything symbolizing that holiday. KP said she was home schooling their children so even crafts for kids like those pinecone turkeys and "hand outline" turkeys.

At the top if you click pins vs board it will put them in chronological order I think. <modsnip> Where are you Sherri?

Ha, nice. Thanks! If that's the case, her latest one says 3 weeks ago...which would be 11/2/2016....

Edit: I guess it doesn't say "exactly 3 weeks ago", but she would have only been around for half that week...

Ha, nice. Thanks! If that's the case, her latest one says 3 weeks ago...which would be 11/2/2016....
Early on I figured out she had pinned either after 6 PM on 11/1 or early 11/2 because of a news story on the Gilmore Girls that wasn't published until around 5 on 11/1, IIRC.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I don't have Pinterest and thank you both for responding. Just wondering where you would rank her interest in Thanksgiving vs. Halloween and Christmas. This would include crafts, home decor, and anything symbolizing that holiday. KP said she was home schooling their children so even crafts for kids like those pinecone turkeys and "hand outline" turkeys.
Looking at her boards, her biggest was mommy corner (366 pins) next was my type of fashion (340 pins)
Food (301 pins)
Stuff for her house (278)
Christmas (225)
Ideas for house decorating etc (192)

Those are her biggest boards

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Has anyone figured out why this gal left her job? Might fill in a few blanks...

Threads 3, 4, and 5 cover Pinterest et al ad nauseam...
I feel like I've seen all of these same questions and lines of thinking the last time Pinterest was dissected. Maybe go back and read through it to get the current questions answered. SP also has Etsy, which has farm and Amish type interests as well.

I'm from the Redding area and I personally, have never been to Mountain Gate. I don't think people go there, unless they need to or they live there. All the big stores are in Redding. I think, it's got to be someone who lives nearby. They need to talk to people in the area. Men who don't work during those hours.

And I would often walk with my iPhone in my hand, earbuds in my ears. If she was grabbed, the phone would have fallen out of her hand, pulling the earbuds with it. When my phone drops, the earbuds go right down too, without disconnecting, because the phone is heavy. I also have long, fine hair and have never had any hair come out with my headphones. That seems like there must have been force. Or someone grabbed her by the hair.

I know I'm late to the party, but I'm still trying to catch up.

I remember someone saying early on that they thought that big concrete plant just north of their home ought to be looked into. I wonder if it was included in the searches. Lehigh Southwest Cement Co.

I don't have a board yet but I plan to make mine extra scandalous in honor of this thread.

I think this just may be my favorite non-speculative post in all 7 threads. Carry on. :clap:

I remember someone saying early on that they thought that big concrete plant just north of their home ought to be looked into. I wonder if it was included in the searches. Lehigh Southwest Cement Co.

Yes, I've been banging this drum since post #44, and provided a map. Look at the trajectory from the missing site. Direct shot. I feel very strongly this area should be searched. All the tools of concealment are there.

Now it looks like it's official that CG was brought in by the Papinis who also arranged the 'anonymous donor':
Gamble was contacted by Papini's family and put in touch with an anonymous donor offering a reward of $50,000 for Papini's return.
http://www.actionnewsnow.com/news/ransom-negotiator-offers-reward-for-sherri-papinin-s-return/
Also the website now says the CG is working with the Papinis PI:
My negotiator Cameron Gamble and Papini’s private investigator will work with you to figure out the best way to help us both achieve our goals.
http://sherripapini.com/
And also from there is supposedly a new deadline "This offer expires Monday morning at 9 AM."

I think someone mentioned this before, but I fully expect if I ever go missing that people will dig deep into everything I've done in order to find me. I'm certainly not a saint so there would be some things I'd be ashamed of, but if it saves my life then so be it. I keep my mouth shut (fingers quiet) most of the time because I share a lot of the same opinions as others here, but when I do say something it's not to judge anyone. I don't care what someone is into or not into - that's their prerogative. My cousin was abducted by a stranger at 15, raped, and murdered and the media initially reported she was a prostitute. (she was not). That was 25 years ago so I can only imagine what websleuths would have said about her, but the point is as her cousin I knew the truth. I also mention this because my family went through hell because of an abduction so my thoughts and opinions come from a place of been there, done that (unfortunately). Anyway, for the sake of her children I hope Sherri is found alive and well, and if she is not I hope they will somehow be able to live their lives with some form of peace.

On that note, Happy Thanksgiving!

After reading this I keep thinking of creepy encounters I've had when I jog or run around. When people are jogging or running down a road without an exercise partner some bad things can happen. Add on top of that the fact that most people who exercise on a regular basis have their routine that they love - and makes them easy to stalk. I haven't changed my routine and depending upon where her jogging route goes she could have had a stalker and not have a clue about it. If you jog in a neighborhood you usually have a few set routes and meet some neighbors. I've met some really cool people and have made some great friends jogging but there is usually a small group of creeps who ruin it for everyone.

If the poor woman just had her earbuds and smartphone she may never had heard anyone driving up behind her. I even jog on the side of the road against the flow of traffic and even then some people swerve because they're distracted. Despite the dangers I can't afford a treadmill and I enjoy getting outside. I really hope they find her alive and OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck