KY KY - Crystal Rogers, 35, Bluegrass Parkway, 3 July 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.wdrb.com/story/31788919/double-murder-mystery-still-unsolved

This link states that she is a teacher, now I'll see if I can find reference where she taught Officer Ellis' child

http://www.wdrb.com/story/28858415/...victims-speaks-out-on-anniversary-of-killings

The second link states she was a special ed teacher. I think it was a comment on a news channel facebook post that said she taught Ellis' child. Anyway, I think they are all related. Too many connections.

I've been looking for that for two years, and I have not found any reference in the press. It is possible that Kathy was the teacher of the son of Ellis, but that does not seem very significant. It is a small community.

Ellis's wife was a substitute teacher, and it is also possible that she was one of Samantha´s teachers. There is no information about it.

http://www.wdrb.com/story/31788919/double-murder-mystery-still-unsolved

This link states that she is a teacher, now I'll see if I can find reference where she taught Officer Ellis' child

http://www.wdrb.com/story/28858415/...victims-speaks-out-on-anniversary-of-killings

The second link states she was a special ed teacher. I think it was a comment on a news channel facebook post that said she taught Ellis' child. Anyway, I think they are all related. Too many connections.

I know all of the rumors going around. However, you have to kind of be careful with what you say because none of that's fact as far as possible connections. Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if the comment gets deleted because it's not something mentioned on any credible mainstream media site. There are actually a couple other connections between them all but until they're reported somewhere credible, you have to keep them to yourself.

It took a couple days for the media to pick up on Brooks brother working for BPD. However, there were already quite a few of us on here that knew but we couldn't say anything yet.

I think speaking about Ellis' wife might be a violation of TOS as well. I'm sure one of the mods will clarify.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry I didn't mean to violate any TOS - just posting links of news articles. As far as his sons teacher - only relaying what I've seen posted on other sites, but I understand as it's not confirmed. Again sorry and if any of my posts need removed please do so. I'll refrain from posting more as I don't want to cause any problems.

Where is the dads thread and why can't it be linked here to keep Crystal's thread going?

It's not like we would really be discussing it if he wasn't Crystal's dad. Jmo

Not too many Hunter/death threads get too much traction here.

Jmo.

Sorry I didn't mean to violate any TOS - just posting links of news articles. As far as his sons teacher - only relaying what I've seen posted on other sites, but I understand as it's not confirmed. Again sorry and if any of my posts need removed please do so. I'll refrain from posting more as I don't want to cause any problems.

No definitely don't stop posting!

Where is the dads thread and why can't it be linked here to keep Crystal's thread going?

Jmo.

I would link it but my phone isn't cooperating. You should be able to search Tommy Ballard and find it that way though.

Jmo.

I had posted the news here and it got moved to a new thread. If you search Crystal's name it does show up (along with other threads she is mentioned in).

I wish both cases would have stayed together since the news channels and newspapers are combining the 2 stories. It's making it very confusing.

I wish both cases would have stayed together since the news channels and newspapers are combining the 2 stories. It's making it very confusing.

I know! I hadn't realized it was two different threads and some of my posts had been moved so I kept accidentally posting to the wrong thread.

I have no words. My hinky meter is off the charts at this point. Glad the tenant and her children were not at home but where are they? Where is Brooks and where is Nick? Continued thoughts and prayers for the Ballard and Rogers families. Was there evidence within that home that someone needed to get rid of?

I have no words. My hinky meter is off the charts at this point. Glad the tenant and her children were not at home but where are they? Where is Brooks and where is Nick? Continued thoughts and prayers for the Ballard and Rogers families. Was there evidence within that home that someone needed to get rid of?

"Police served a search warrant on the property following the fire. It's unknown if they found anything of interest."

Okay, I just have to say this, and this is entirely my thoughts only. I too, am leaning towards the idea that something was in that house, perhaps something the brothers forgot about and just remembered, or something the tenant ran across and asked about. Regarding Tommy, if he went hunting on opening day every year and always went to the same place, BH would probably know that. I have to wonder if Tommy wasn't getting close to something and are these 2 things relatrd? Did the tenant come up on something and tell Tommy? Sorry, I know I'm rambling, but I just really feel like Tommy ' s shooting and this fire are related. Totally MOO.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

This has gotten beyond ridiculous. There's no telling what will happen next.

People love bourbon, but would anybody want to come here if they knew all of the BS going on?
And most of it involves elected officials or government workers in some form or another. Do you think anybody around here has the balls or the honesty to go after anybody that's responsible?

House owned by Houck burns
The Kentucky Standard
11/23/2016
LaKeisha Rogers and her three young children weren’t at home when the house she was renting at 107 Watts Court caught fire Wednesday morning.

The woman’s father, Brian Rogers, said she had just gone to a job orientation, and the children were staying with their father in Louisville.
Fire Department Chaplain Eldon Morgan and Police Chief Steve Uram were there and talked with the family.

Uram said a search warrant was served on the property.

Houck was there inspecting the damage and was seen talking with Riley [BPD Officer].

A real estate developer, Houck has been named as a suspect in the July 3, 2015, disappearance of his live-in girlfriend and mother of his son, Crystal Rogers. Nelson County Sheriff Ed Mattingly has said that Rogers is presumed dead.

Do we know if the tenant is related to Crystal's former husband?

Do we know if the tenant is related to Crystal's former husband?

Does anybody know what his name is? I know she'd married some Rogers guy since she was a Ballard at NCHS.

But, blood relations? I am pretty sure not, as the tenant was a black lady. Any other kind of relation, I don't know.

But it wouldn't shock me very much, based on how things have been going in such a surreal direction. I don't even know what exactly would surprise me now.

It's like a sick Soap Opera. I heard someone comment at work that we'll (Nelson County and its citizens) be on 20/20 soon. We're already in a trifling and confused "Murder She Wrote" episode that doesn't have a finished script.

I know! I hadn't realized it was two different threads and some of my posts had been moved so I kept accidentally posting to the wrong thread.

Me too... I was just as confused because I didn't know her dad had his own thread now.

I am pro-LE but this is ridiculous. How many unsolved murders do they have in this town??? What is going on?? Like many others have said, something really stinks here. I would not feel comfortable with local LE checking into any of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam