Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking back to my post from a few weeks ago I feel really thankful and validated:

""" I am really hoping she returns quickly and safely to her family and friends. I am really hoping that this was something that was staged for publicity or money and that she is alive and well. I am really hoping..."""

Look forward to reading about it in People next week.

So some old writings could be relevant. Hmmmm.

Yes. And who is the person that sent us that link in the first place? They posted that link, deleted it shortly after then left.

I'm finding it a little ironic being that she was writing about her problems with Latino women from school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Released by Latina captors weilding a gun. On a random road. In restraints. No witnesses. According to LE Ransom/Reward not a factor. Miraculously on Thanksgiving Day.

I just might implode.

Hello All... my first post! I have been following this thread like a hawk since day one. My gut feeling is now a hoax. She has not offered very much for the LE to go on (based on that presser), and seems to be in fairly decent condition, considering she has already been released from the hospital. This is about as fishy as it gets.

For spending 3 weeks with these women she sure gave LE a good detailed description of them.

Released by Latina captors weilding a gun. On a random road. In restraints. No witnesses. According to LE Random/Reward not a factor. Miraculously on Thanksgiving Day.

I just might implode.
Sounds like the same fictional writings on that website we cannot talk about.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Uh wait ... WHAT???

I have been reading along silently here for the past two weeks. But now I gotta go and find my jaw which is somewhere under my desk ...

Wonder what injuries she has.

The allegations of female abductors could be to explain why she wasn't raped... assuming she wasn't.

This feels SO off. It's as if there's an answer for any anticipated question. A perfect package.

I'm glad she's physically well.

Sent from my Nexus 5X

I have nothing victim friendly to say at this point, so I'm keeping my lips zipped. I'm very glad she's alive and well though. How's that?

Hello All... my first post! I have been following this thread like a hawk since day one. My gut feeling is now a hoax. She has not offered very much for the LE to go on (based on that presser), and seems to be in fairly decent condition, considering she has already been released from the hospital. This is about as fishy as it gets.

Welcome findout :)

:welcome5:

I don't even know what to say.... I mean... I'm glad she's okay... my hinky meter is off the charts though.... maybe it's a "Thanksgiving Miracle" ?? :thinking:

Oh, this sheriff knows it's BS.

Agree. It will be nice to be validated eventually, though, if indeed this is the case. I was afraid to even offer this as a possibility way back when, but it kept eating at me so much I had to at least speculate about it. I figured I'd be eaten alive. But there are some awesome people here. It's encouraging to see the ways people can hunch, logic, discuss, and speculate together.

The only reason I recognize this case is because she look like Jodi arias who also had connections to Redding CA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So some old writings could be relevant. Hmmmm.

I think this is referring to particular blog writings that are off limits here. But if you're hinting at that, i think it should be said that one poster here found that that was a different SG/SP. Correct? Maybe those who remember that finding can like this post?

I am really sorry if it's off limits. But I think that if something is going to be inferred anyway, it's best to have the correct information.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members