The Abduction and Captivity of KB

Illegal activities could have been doing under the table cash only cleaning jobs or recreational drug use.

It's too soon to say if they were doing business under the table. Perhaps they would have claimed the income on their tax returns. As for drugs, unless they were helping operate a huge grow project, or were helping manufacture drugs out there, I just don't see the point in saying they were involved in illegal activites.

She might not have been invited. If her name was left off the obit. To clarify a few things. KB and CS and NN were involved in a relationship together. Polyamory I think is the term for it. Sometime during that time the relationship changed to just KB and CS. KB was NOT the reason for the split. Classifying KB and CC as having an affair is misleading.[/QUOTE

KB did in fact attend the funeral. She was seated in a private room with her friends and family.

Accused killer Todd Kohlhepp faces hearing

"A hearing in [KB]’s lawsuit against accused serial killer Todd Kohlhepp, the man who allegedly held her chained inside a metal storage container for two months, is scheduled for Thursday morning in Spartanburg.
Among motions to be presented is a request for the appointment of a receiver to identify and control Kohlhepp’s assets."

"The civil case filed by [KB] against Kohlhepp seeks money for medical expenses, punitive damages and attorneys’ fees.

The lawsuit alleges Kohlhepp “presented a firearm” to “forcibly kidnap and imprison” [KB] when she was on his rural property near Woodruff to perform cleaning services".

http://www.greenvilleonline.com/sto...-killer-todd-kohlhepp-faces-hearing/96164024/

Poor KB. This is hard to hear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Difficult to watch.

He made sure she was bringing CDC with her as it was his personal property and he preferred people he had met before. Premeditated.
He also told her it was easier to control a person after you've taken someone they love.

It's too soon to say if they were doing business under the table. Perhaps they would have claimed the income on their tax returns. As for drugs, unless they were helping operate a huge grow project, or were helping manufacture drugs out there, I just don't see the point in saying they were involved in illegal activites.

He paid her with checks. Per her Dr. Phil interview.

I recorded this to watch tonight but did anyone already watch the whole thing? Any new information?

For anyone who watch the episode, was anything covered that would tell us one way or another if SA was a factor? Her name was redacted based on the S&M room alleged found but I am still unclear if SA was a factor in her captivity.

For anyone who watch the episode, was anything covered that would tell us one way or another if SA was a factor? Her name was redacted based on the S&M room alleged found but I am still unclear if SA was a factor in her captivity.

Yes. He raped her twice a day, every day. :( She is so strong.

Thank you. And I agree, very strong young woman.

I recorded this to watch tonight but did anyone already watch the whole thing? Any new information?

Mainly how methodically he planned out and prepared for this. There was dried food and a lot of water bottles in the container, for example. He cuffed her and ball gagged her right after shooting her boyfriend, which happened within minutes of arriving on their property. He was calm and collected. I was dismayed to hear that he sexually assaulted her (the first day and every day after it). Was kinda hoping the murder was an argument that got out of control and he panicked. But, no. It's what you'd imagine as your worst nightmare :(.

Part 2 is tomorrow. They said she'll be talking about a woman she thinks "went before her".....I think there's at least one more body on that property (my opinion).

I wonder if Todd's mother still thinks he's not a monster after watching KB interviewed today.

Also, I hope she's in a home because someone with such skewed perceptions of reality is probably not capable of taking care of herself!

I think there is a lot of new details. At least details that are confirmed. He still reminds me of Nathaniel Kibby. The things these girls/ women have gone through is inconceivable! I am glad she did the interview. Just like AH (Kibby's victim), I don't think public support was strong enough soon enough. Sometimes, once people hear the story, the support starts getting where it should have been all along.

She had worked for him 4 or 5 times in the past over 3 months- 2 times the first month, once the next month and 2 times the last month. She took Charlie with her (for safety purposes) every time. They would pick up the keys from his house, put the location in the GPS, go on their own, then return the keys to him and get a check. This last time was on his farm property, so he went with them. Totally legit. She was probably more worried about someone being in the houses than the guy paying her. She said he was always professional and normal. Even gave them both a bottle of water to clean the underbrush 2 minutes before he shot Charlie! He never got upset or angry. He remained calm while he killed Charlie and chained her.

He handcuffed her hands behind her back, her ankles, placed a ball gag in her mouth, and chained her by the neck and the ankle with chains that were 2.5 to 3 feet long.
It was extremely hot. It was pitch black. He told her all the reasons he would kill her (fighting back, try to hurt him, etc). Then, he raped her.

This is just the tip of the iceberg. Her interview barely got started and it is already cringe worthy. She is a victim in the worst way, but she says he didn't break her. In the words of Michelle Knight- she is not a victim, she is a victor.

I missed it and will tomorrow as well. I looked on You tube not there yet. Anyone have a link to watch it?

[video]http://vodlock.co/lzrfu3cvhf48[/video]

lets hope this works (& is allowed) if it doesn't, I have website that has a whole list of sites that have this video uploaded, just one of those sites that has a little trick to it.. gotta click the link you want then scroll all the way down to continue to video then when it goes to the site make sure to click exactly on the X to get out of the ads and press play and should work if video here does not!! http://onwatchseries.to/episode/the_dr._phil_show_s15_e99.html

eta: sometimes it clicks on the ad anyways but just go back to the other tab and click play video again and it should work!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back