UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re Tony's update saying the 3/4 vehicles have been identified the wording made me think they have been identified but not traced. If they'd been traced, I think Tony would have said that but he didn't so I imagine they're still working on that.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

well if the vehicles have been identified the police would be onto them straight away. That's obvious. It seems strange why Tony would word it as if they hadn't been traced, because they MUST Have been. There's no cars with false number plates, or they'd have said that immediately. Therefore the police must be satisfied that those cars have played no part in Corrie's disappearance.quite why Tony leaves obscure statements is anyone's guess...

well if the vehicles have been identified the police would be onto them straight away. That's obvious. It seems strange why Tony would word it as if they hadn't been traced, because they MUST Have been. There's no cars with false number plates, or they'd have said that immediately. Therefore the police must be satisfied that those cars have played no part in Corrie's disappearance.quite why Tony leaves obscure statements is anyone's guess...

Three of the four..... not four of the four

1 x bin lorry + 3 x unidentified = 4

Now they appear to have identified three.
That'll be one bin lorry and two of the other vehicles.

From Tony's last update:

"4 vehicles are known to have been in the 'Horeshoe' area in the time window being reviewed. ALL have now been identified."

...although, it could be a clever ploy !

If you're not the bin lorry but you're one of the vehicles (and say there was only one), then how do you know there are two others !

With "two" out of "the three" identified, you won't know if you'll be getting a knock on the door....or you're the unidentified "one" !

Remember, it's a Missing Persons not a Homicide Without a Body.
There's a difference. A pretty big one.

Re Tony's update saying the 3/4 vehicles have been identified the wording made me think they have been identified but not traced. If they'd been traced, I think Tony would have said that but he didn't so I imagine they're still working on that.

This makes me think that one or more of those vehicles was using forged or cloned plates. So they have a number plate to check ownership, only to find out that far from being attached to, eg, a silver hatchback seen in BSE it's really belongs to a green Landy in Oxfordshire. So they've identified the vehicle (sort of) but haven't, if you see what I mean.

Unfortunately, in this case I would imagine that the owner of the silver hatchback would ditch those plates in favour of some completely different cloned ones, maybe belonging to a red Fiesta in Derby.

Or maybe the plates aren't cloned or forged but the vehicle is simply not registered.

Yes - that's the most recent update from Tony as far as I'm aware (?)

I just checked it.
It does indeed state that ALL of the (of the FOUR) vehicles have now been identified.

But it didn't before !
Yet it is dated "20th of November".

Adhoc updates ....hidden in updates.
That's a good idea !

I just checked it.
It does indeed state that ALL of the (of the FOUR) vehicles have now been identified.

But it didn't before !
Yet it is dated "20th of November".

Adhoc updates ....hidden in updates.
That's a good idea !

I don't think the wording has changed - it was copied and pasted here on the day it went onto FB and that particular quote is the same.

I haven't. I'm in Norfolk about 40 minutes car journey away from bse. I don't know a huge amount of people so didn't feel it was worth the journey for me, I've never even been to bse.

If it were more accessible I'd have no problem giving it a watch just in case.

I must have it wrong, but I was certain you posted that you'd been to the hub.

Well if its unidentified how are they going to find it��

...although, it could be a clever ploy !

If you're not the bin lorry but you're one of the vehicles (and say there was only one), then how do you know there are two others !

With "two" out of "the three" identified, you won't know if you'll be getting a knock on the door....or you're the unidentified "one" !

Remember, it's a Missing Persons not a Homicide Without a Body.
There's a difference. A pretty big one.

Please...do you SERIOUSLY think the police play mind games? They've identifies and ELIMATED the vehicles. Period. Do you think they'd leave it weeks and weeks for some supposed kidnapper to rid their car of crucial evidence?!

<modsnip>

Although the update has been totally changed

"Investigations into the other 3 vehicles from the 'Horseshoe' continue. Speculation about them would not be helpful at this stage. There is no need to speculate further on a 'silver car' at this point either".

That paragraph hasn't changed. It mentioned the 3 (then) unidentified vehicles.

But why alter a previous update...?
Since the narrative is "he may have left in a car", surely the fact that NOW all the vehicles are identified (whatever that actually means) is kind of a MAJOR thing ???

Please...do you SERIOUSLY think the police play mind games? They've identifies and ELIMATED the vehicles. Period. Do you think they'd leave it weeks and weeks for some supposed kidnapper to rid their car of crucial evidence?!

<modsnip>

God only knows. They changed the investigation from Missing Persons to Homicide Without A Body and then changed it back again !

And that's never been known before !
Keystone Cops ...of Mind Games. You choose !

<modsnip>

This makes me think that one or more of those vehicles was using forged or cloned plates. So they have a number plate to check ownership, only to find out that far from being attached to, eg, a silver hatchback seen in BSE it's really belongs to a green Landy in Oxfordshire. So they've identified the vehicle (sort of) but haven't, if you see what I mean.

Unfortunately, in this case I would imagine that the owner of the silver hatchback would ditch those plates in favour of some completely different cloned ones, maybe belonging to a red Fiesta in Derby.

Or maybe the plates aren't cloned or forged but the vehicle is simply not registered.

Cloned vehicled use use the SAME registration as the identical car/make/model! They'd hardly put the reg number of a Skida on a BMW!

I must have it wrong, but I was certain you posted that you'd been to the hub.

Definately not been, I have a one year old and an unaccompanied partner so I basically live like a single parent. If I thought it would have been helpful in anyway I would have sorted something to go but dragging a one year old on a train journey with a changeover in between seems like my idea of hell lol

Although the update has been totally changed

"Investigations into the other 3 vehicles from the 'Horseshoe' continue. Speculation about them would not be helpful at this stage. There is no need to speculate further on a 'silver car' at this point either".

That paragraph hasn't changed. It mentioned the 3 (then) unidentified vehicles.

But why alter a previous update...?
Since the narrative is "he may have left in a car", surely the fact that NOW all the vehicles are identified (whatever that actually means) is kind of a MAJOR thing ???

The update hasn't changed. It was posted here on 20th and that 'archive' matches what is on the FB group now.

I think the confusion has come from the fact that all FOUR vehicles were identified but investigations into THREE (i.e. the non-bin lorry vehicles) continue.

"4 vehicles are known to have been in the 'Horeshoe' area in the time window being reviewed. ALL have now been identified."

"Investigations into the other 3 vehicles from the 'Horseshoe' continue. Speculation about them would not be helpful at this stage. There is no need to speculate further on a 'silver car' at this point either."

Regarding whether a rooftop search was carried out (which I know has been discussed on here), Nicola has confirmed on the FB group that "It has. And no trace"

God only knows. They changed the investigation from Missing Persons to Homicide Without A Body and then changed it back again !

And that's never been known before !
Keystone Cops ...of Mind Games. You choose !

<modsnip>

They never changed it to homicide without a body! Corrie has always been a Missing Person.

I'm now tired of going round in circles....

You can assume, guess and dwell as much as you like, but you don't know what happened. Fact.

He wasn't kidnapped, nor attacked...and that's been established by the forensic searches. Which means he left of his own accord. Why don't people want to accept it's the most obvious thing? Or maybe you just CAN'T accept that people do actually go AWOL! Maybe they WANT mystery, intrigue, suspense...as mundane, boring scenarios don't excite them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77