Australia Australia - Chantelle, 27, and Leela McDougall, 6, Toni Popic, 40, Nannup, 13 July 2007

Some interesting information on Simon Kadwill/Kadwell from Cult Information and Family Support (CIFS) Australia:

http://www.google.com.au/search?q=S...fs.org.au&gws_rd=cr&ei=YTg5WIXmA4S30AS25LqoDA
Here , thats a lot of info bohemian , 3rd article ; perths current affair 20/10/08 , both men emptied their bank accounts , and more evidence to be suspicious about kadwill/gary .
Popic has an angelic face sublimely noticeable to me .
Chantelles money untouched ??? Why .
There is extremely thick forest around nannup too .
Jmo

unable to attach links

77708bb1023f8288c2b1f7c45f0513a0.jpg

Popic ( looking peaceful imo)
Can anyone find a good picture of gary/kadwill front on ?

unable to attach links

unable to attach links

I'll ask a friend of mine to see if they can grab a clear still from the video.

ETA: And done. Waiting on reply.

It seems that theres photos on Google / pinterest / YouTube etc of another simon kadwill & (simon kadwill kelly ) but its confusing because it looks like our Poi , It must be the genuine kadwill himself ??
So why did gary feldtam steal an identity in the first place in britain ?
Theres a lot of suspicious things to be read in the links about garyfeltam

unable to attach links

unable to attach links

If you google Search Simon Kadwill and Linkedin there is a straight on picture I think might be him but his LinkedIn has been removed (or at least I'm unable to see it when I go to the link).

ETA: I looked up how long LinkedIn has been around and it was launched in 2002 so it's possible the conman had an account to promote his book before he disappeared.

It seems that theres photos on Google / pinterest / YouTube etc of another simon kadwill & (simon kadwill kelly ) but its confusing because it looks like our Poi , It must be the genuine kadwill himself ??
So why did gary feldtam steal an identity in the first place in britain ?
Theres a lot of suspicious things to be read in the links about garyfeltam

unable to attach links

I saw those as well and he looks so close but It's apparent they are different people when compared side by side. I'm going to see if I can find more about Gary's criminal background. I wonder how authorities figured out he was a conman only after he disappeared? Maybe they went and questioned the read Kadwill and he told them an acquaintance named Gary stole his ID? Just a theory. If the real Simon did not know Gary, he may not have know the proper spelling of his name. His name may not even be Gary! Ok, going to go dig a bit more.

In 2011, authorities looked into whether they could have all perished in a Brazilian Plane crash:
The group, none of whom have touched their bank accounts since, told family and friends they were headed for Brazil.

Four days later, Tam Airlines domestic flight 3054 from Porto Alegre to Sao Paulo crashed at Sao Paulo Airport, killing 181 passengers, six flight crew and 12 people on the ground.
The plane careered off the end of the runway, cleared a highway bordering the inner-city airport, slammed into a fuel depot and burst into flames.
The resulting heat was so intense that more than 70 of the bodies were so badly burnt they were either never recovered or could not be identified.
_The West Australian _understands the WA Police missing persons squad has been liaising with Brazilian authorities in an effort to determine whether the missing group were among the victims.
While the flight's passenger manifest is publicly available, and does not contain the names of any of the group, the issue has been complicated by Mr Felton's history of forging identity documents.
More on the investigation and video of plane crash at link: https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/latest/a/9876015/brazilian-search-for-cult-family/#page1

Another article from 2008 focusing on the topic of Simon/Gary's book:
Brett Mitchell, owner of Esoteric Publishing which published Servers of the Divine Plan, says Englishman Simon Kadwill, 45, wrote the book prophesising the birth of a new world of higher consciousness following the end of a 75,000-year cycle.

The book promotes itself as a guide for "servers" to prepare themselves as the globe heads towards an imminent "Great Transition" from darkness into light.
Mr Mitchell said he did not know where Mr Kadwill and the others were.

"I have no idea whatsoever where they may be," he said via email.
"To my knowledge there is no 'commune' of any kind, anywhere, related to this."
http://www.smh.com.au/news/national...f-doomsday-book/2008/04/04/1207249426508.html

I'm thinking at this point the only chance for them all to be alive is if they changed their names and are living in a secret commune someplace. :moo:

Do you think this could have been their plan all along? Too live secretely somewhere... it's plausible right...

Its possible. But if they did leave to live in a commune they would have to have had help and the others in the commune would be supporting them financially. Normally a commune like that wants you to give all your money to support the group, but their bank accounts have not been touched. Also people do escape from cults or split and leave cults like that and it seems like by now someone might have come forward and said this family was in the cult they left. But maybe not, maybe this case did not get a lot of publicity wherever they went. Or people who left don't want to speak about it. IDK. It would be the best hope for them to still be alive, IMO, if they were being hidden and taken care of by someone else and living under false names.

The "legal matter" that A.popic was given $ 25k for by his father might be worth investigating . Also the $ from chantelles car sale is odd too , imo it could be that she refused to donate it to the cause maybe ?? - Would not reveal pin number of bank card )
And then the lone Travellers to kagoorlie
& ( possibly northcliffe )
using J.Roberts id is weird. unless popics $20k was available to fund their travels & the car money was a planned decoy but it really doesn't add up to travelling abroad -$4000 dollars wasn't touched considering they werent wealthy & the both men emptied all of their welfare/pension/centrelink payments before the disappearance . Jmo

unable to attach links

59b46d9f5c8c3412096b754e1a87bf6f.tiff

Still from the YouTube link above. Only low res footage but best one with mouth closed.

59b46d9f5c8c3412096b754e1a87bf6f.tiff

Still from the YouTube link above. Only low res footage but best one with mouth closed.

Thank you! It's amazing how much his nose shape, eyebrow shape and face structure is similar to Popic. I think either one of them could have taken the other's ID. It's only with careful attention that I can tell they are not the same man-- Popic's eyebows are bushier, his eyes wider open and his ears are lower on his head and his nose ever so slightly more narrow but a similar enough shape. If one of these men showed me the other's ID I would be fooled. But perhaps I am easily fooled. :thinking: :moo:

Thank you! It's amazing how much his nose shape, eyebrow shape and face structure is similar to Popic. I think either one of them could have taken the other's ID. It's only with careful attention that I can tell they are not the same man-- Popic's eyebows are bushier, his eyes wider open and his ears are lower on his head and his nose ever so slightly more narrow but a similar enough shape. If one of these men showed me the other's ID I would be fooled. But perhaps I am easily fooled. :thinking: :moo:

Ok give me a moment to fit up some id kits . Thanks for the help with the frame grab [emoji106]

unable to attach links

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back