Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they did reach it and it doesn't show because of the withdrawals. (I never did get an answer to how that worked.)
shows total collected regardless of withdrawals. Withdrawals are not public info. Source: I've run campaigns

❤

So when she was initially abducted, they must've been wearing masks while they were out driving around, or she would've seen them?

They may have had ski masks ready to pull up to hide their face. We don't know where she was abducted so they may not have been driving.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...alif-mom-sherri-papini-dead-article-1.2889960

Police believe abductors left Calif. mom Sherri Papini for dead

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS Monday, November 28, 2016, 12:21 PM

"Officials are checking out Papini’s past and know about her previous marriage and divorce. They are looking into her online activity before she went missing and have obtained 20 warrants for data. Investigators are also reviewing surveillance cameras and cell towers in areas around Yolo County and the city of Redding."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...alif-mom-sherri-papini-dead-article-1.2889960

Match any of the data from the 20 warrants to the cell tower dumps and maybe they can find the perps. Isn't modern technology wonderful!!

I think SP must have told LE she was assaulted...seeing injuries does not equal being battered. That would be a presumption on part of CHP. She must have said she was battered. That was my point. But it does not mean her injuries came from kidnappers for sure...maybe from "jumping out of a vehicle"? Anyway, jmo.

If any ransom was paid, I assume the receiving party would have requested to use Tor and the hidden wiki, with payment in Bitcoin.

Police believe abductors left Calif. mom Sherri Papini for dead

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS Monday, November 28, 2016, 12:21 PM

"Officials are checking out Papini’s past and know about her previous marriage and divorce. They are looking into her online activity before she went missing and have obtained 20 warrants for data. Investigators are also reviewing surveillance cameras and cell towers in areas around Yolo County and the city of Redding."

Match any of the data from the 20 warrants to the cell tower dumps and maybe they can find the perps. Isn't modern technology wonderful!!

This sort of thing confuses me.
The twenty warrants, would that mean LE is looking at a particular individual or individuals?

An evesdropped radio communication is not an official source.

---

On the 'hose clamp' audio, I don't think it's debatable at all. He clearly says 'hose clamp'.

Ok, then we can agree to disagree. IMO, a taped radio conversation between a dispatcher and a responding LE is official. It's not an eavesdropped conversation. I had a career as an emergency responder, have had my taped radio conversation transcribed, submitted in court, and used as evidence in a wrongful death criminal trial. Again, IMHO.

What report states HER parents weren't told. Ken is Sherri's father in law. It doesn;t say what family was at the event.

Also:

'We don't know much about what happened yet, Keith has been following his instructions from the police so he's not able to tell us everything. But she's back that's the main thing.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...azing-Thanksgiving-ask-for.html#ixzz4RKkPrY5b

BBM.

If her being back is "the main thing", then why are we still here at thread 10? I for one still have questions. So we don't *know* that her parents weren't told, but we also don't know that they were. And since her sister said she found out hours later, there are some holes here. So let me turn my question into a statement. I HOPE Sherri's parents, at the very least, were informed immediately, and given every opportunity of being reunited with their daughter at the same time that her husband was given that opportunity. And I hope that for them, because it's the kind of consideration I would want if it were my daughter.

Ok here's what I'm thinking. If they thought she was dead when she left the vehicle wouldn't they have placed her in a heavily wooded area rather than along a roadside?

I have never heard of a killer tossing remains along a roadway where they can easily be spotted.

Yes they would, if fastened tightly. You would need something to cut metal to get them off. Or you'd need a flathead screwdriver to open it. If it's not tight though you can unscrew with your fingers. Maybe she was able to do that and that's how she escaped the vehicle if it wasn't an intended drop off by captors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They could also easily cut your wrists. You'd need at least tin snips to cut through the band - they are tough - or as you said, a screwdriver to loosen the ratchet. Maybe a dime would work...

The twenty warrants, would that mean LE is looking at a particular individual or individuals?

Each source of electronic info needs its own warrant I.e. One for cell phone provider, one for ISP, one for each respective email provider or messaging service, etc. it could be for those or individuals but I don't think we know for sure yet

Mostly lurking but i have to ask: She was with these people three weeks. Unless she was blindfolded the whole time including when she was kidnapped, she saw SOMETHING. She should be able to tell the authorities why, when and where. And i believe in a high profile case when a is being paid into and the public is asked for help that once she has been brought home, the public is owed some sort of explanation of what occurred over the three weeks, where the ransom money went and what the money is used for.
She was found on the side of a road in the dark of night, chained? Jumped out of a vehicle? Kidnappers just kept going?
I am still not convinced this is a random abduction or an abduction at all.It is looking more and more staged.

It could mean anything in my opinion. I'd bet some of them are actually warrants for phone companies, social media companies, Google, etc to get access to tower data and her communications for clues. Don't think it necessarily means they have anyone in mind.

They could also easily cut your wrists. You'd need at least tin snips to cut through the band - they are tough - or as you said, a screwdriver to loosen the ratchet. Maybe a dime would work...

Yeah they are sharp! I cut my hand fixing my dryer hose on one of those bad boys.

Gosh this thread is moving soooo fast.

I saw this near the end of the closed thread, but don't know how to bring it over. It's the daily police log from November 12.

RP CONTACTING. IS FAMILY FRIEND OF MP.
STATES HE REC'D INFORMATION FROM SUBJ TONIGHT THAT DIDN'T WANT TO BE INVOLVED IN LEO CONTACT. REC'D INFO THAT LISTED MALE IS HOLDING A FEM AGAINST HER WILL IN A STORAGE CONTAINER/SHED.

Somehow this seems important to me.

Bottom of page 1, top of page 2.

http://www.co.shasta.ca.us/docs/Sheriff/daily-logs/11-12-2016.pdf?sfvrsn=2

The reporting party is a friend of the missing person and heard something from "subject" about a woman being held in a shed. It does seem important. I'm sure they investigated that. It could just be rumor but who knows.

"Heavily battered" is from official source. It was a direct quote from the dispatcher to a responding unit.

http://www.sacbee.com/news/article117258213.html

That's right.

And now I don't feel so bad. Maybe my instincts aren't dead, after all. It's not me ... it really is this case.

It really is this case.

An evesdropped radio communication is not an official source.

---

On the 'hose clamp' audio, I don't think it's debatable at all. He clearly says 'hose clamp'.

Eh. It's from an official source though. Dispatch calls are official records. I really don;t see how there's room for editing actual CHP dispatch recordings. And the CHP log is an official record and has been linked here. That she's been heavily battered is what the CHP reported to dispatch. Period. I don;t think any debate about that is reasonable.

How she became heavily battered is unknown, however.

But that's not true. The earliest report would be from CHP on the scene to the dispatcher to the responding officer.

"CHP is on scene and advised that she is chained to something," a radio dispatcher told a responding officer. "CHP is advising that she is heavily battered."

Battered to me means attacked by another person. Injured means hurt herself falling or tripping as in accident.

To me, battered could also refer to how someone looks as a result of bad wreck, fall, or tumble (eg. if she did jump from a moving vehicle). More like, multiple visible injuries about the body, rather than a single injury. Not sure we can conclude from that CHP account alone that her battered appearance was inflicted by another human.

That's why the latest news articles where LE states they believe she was "assaulted by her captors" are a bit more defining (for me at least).

A person who is a plumber could have hose clamps large enough for wrists readily available. There may be other jobs that would make those available also.

Auto mechanic. Think radiator hose and engine lifting chains.

:cow:

Yeah they are sharp! I cut my hand fixing my dryer hose on one of those bad boys.

I just tried a dime in the flathead slot. Fits great! You can easily turn the head and the dime clears the band on the side.

I just tried a dime in the flathead slot. Fits great! You can easily turn the head and the dime clears the band on the side.

Maybe that's how she freed herself. Maybe a fingernail? I've used my nails a couple times to unscrew things.

Ok, then we can agree to disagree. IMO, a taped radio conversation between a dispatcher and a responding LE is official. It's not an eavesdropped conversation. I had a career as an emergency responder, have had my taped radio conversation transcribed, submitted in court, and used as evidence in a wrongful death criminal trial. Again, IMHO.
Not only that, but such a communication is unfiltered. We can hear it for ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks