Day 3 SBTC - The 12 Days of JonBenet

I have just been reading other website forums about this case and one of them (wish I could remember which one) stated that PR's photographer friend Judith Phillips stated that, during a photoshoot, Patsy specifically asked her friend to take a photo of her with her gold cross in her mouth, because PR said "I was saved by the cross (victory!)". She was referring to her cancer.

S.B.T.C. Victory!

I have just been reading other website forums about this case and one of them (wish I could remember which one) stated that PR's photographer friend Judith Phillips stated that, during a photoshoot, Patsy specifically asked her friend to take a photo of her with her gold cross in her mouth, because PR said "I was saved by the cross (victory!)". She was referring to her cancer.

S.B.T.C. Victory!

Yes this was on one of the recent documentaries. I got the chills.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

S.B.T.C. Victory!

Yes this was on one of the recent documentaries. I got the chills.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

i figure your eluding to PR SD but i relate it to an arrogant CEO also.
have heard out of JRs mouth how important 'proper burial' was.

i believe the ramseys were in on the ransom note together.
JR orating the bones of it..... PR scrawling it down with wacky embellishment!

I've often thought that, too. But wouldn't he throw a fit when he saw what she'd done with it? Maybe he did and there wasn't time to get rid of it and start another one.

The first thing I thought of when I heard about this was the BTK Killer. He used to sign off by that acronym: "Bind, Torture, Kill." I'm not saying that the same individual is responsible for JBR's murder, but thinking along those lines, I wonder if the initials could be a play on that acronym, something like "Sex/Sick, Bind, Torture, Choke."

The first thing I thought of when I heard about this was the BTK Killer. He used to sign off by that acronym: "Bind, Torture, Kill." I'm not saying that the same individual is responsible for JBR's murder, but thinking along those lines, I wonder if the initials could be a play on that acronym, something like "Sex/Sick, Bind, Torture, Choke."

Patsy used acronyms all the time in her letters and notes to acquaintances. It's one of the things (out of a great many) that pointed to her being the author of the ransom note.

^ Yes, I'm aware. Just thinking aloud.

Even if you think PR wrote it (which I do), those letters still mean something....or rather, they were intended to mean something. The question then is, what was PR intending to mean with these 4 particular letters? Where was she trying to lead police?

JR once supposed in an interview with Smit that SBTC really meant SBJC, which stood for "Santa Bill Janet Claus." Santa Bill was the R's santa and Janet was his wife. Did PR (or both PR and JR) mis-remember the name of Santa's Bill wife, mistakenly thinking it began with a "T," when writing the note and trying to frame the two? Quite possible.

I've often thought that, too. But wouldn't he throw a fit when he saw what she'd done with it? Maybe he did and there wasn't time to get rid of it and start another one.

IMO the first paragraph of the note is distinct from the rest. It sets up the premise (small foreign faction, John's "bussiness", the only two faux-misspellings in the note) but then after that the letter goes off the rails. It's no longer "we", it's "I" and the impersonal tone is replaced with escalating contempt for JR and just...wackiness. I've always imagined that he helped set things up and left her to finish. I kind of wonder if Patsy was on anything, like maybe stimulants, or if it was pure adrenaline that caused her to write so much. It's like she got on a roll and couldn't stop. Would love to have seen John's face when he read the note!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^ Yes, I'm aware. Just thinking aloud.

Even if you think PR wrote it (which I do), those letters still mean something....or rather, they were intended to mean something. The question then is, what was PR intending to mean with these 4 particular letters? Where was she trying to lead police?

JR once supposed in an interview with Smit that SBTC really meant SBJC, which stood for "Santa Bill Janet Claus." Santa Bill was the R's santa and Janet was his wife. Did PR (or both PR and JR) mis-remember the name of Santa's Bill wife, mistakenly thinking it began with a "T," when writing the note and trying to frame the two? Quite possible.

I've given the reason why I think Patsy used the acronym S.T.B.C. - please see my post #101 (with photo) on the previous page.

IMO the first paragraph of the note is distinct from the rest. It sets up the premise (small foreign faction, John's "bussiness", the only two faux-misspellings in the note) but then after that the letter goes off the rails. It's no longer "we", it's "I" and the impersonal tone is replaced with escalating contempt for JR and just...wackiness. I've always imagined that he helped set things up and left her to finish. I kind of wonder if Patsy was on anything, like maybe stimulants, or if it was pure adrenaline that caused her to write so much. It's like she got on a roll and couldn't stop. Would love to have seen John's face when he read the note!

Yes it would have been pure adrenaline. I know that when I am in a hurry, even to send an urgent email my fingers are all over the place and I'm hitting the wrong buttons.

The completely unnecessary bit about making sure to bring the proper sized 'attache'.

And at the end, the sudden need to make very sure that this letter is addressed to JOHN. No mention of his name at all, until 'Don't grow a brain, JOHN.' 'Don't underestimate us JOHN'. 'It is up to you now, JOHN!'

It's like all of the sudden PR realized she needed to push this whole letter thing away from herself, and shoved it at JOHN.

Also - Wouldn't it be more usual for a kidnapper to leave a ransom note on the child's bed? Small point I know but just another little thing that seems strange.

And the fact Patsy came downstairs in (her words) a dimly lit hall and stepped over the pages. I'm sure she would have picked the note up but of course she didn't want her fingerprints to be on it. Another mistake.

Sorry for being unclear

If the ransom note was partly a message to JR (assuming the RM was written entirely by PR) then one possibility for SBTC could be Send Burke To Charlevoix. JMO

I couldn't find any references to this one but it came to mind.
STORM BEFORE THE CALM

I really have not verified this person(MLinda D. Kula) but I'm listening to a podcast (opperman report) and the woman says it is Subic Bay Training Center where John Ramsey was stationed in the Philippines(even though it is really Subic Bay Naval Center). She said he had an illegitimate son there who is named Larry Rohn aka Bill Rohn aka Bill Ramsey.
here is a link to an article where the woman has a comment below the article:
http://www.powelltribune.com/news/item/13573-criminal-profiler-john-douglas-recalls-career-with-fbi
Here is her webpage: http://www.jonbenetstruecasehistory.com/supporting_evidence.html

Hopefully I'm not repeating earlier information. :)

That woman is a fruitcake. If you look at her website, she clearly knows very little about the facts of the case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back