UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like this person could be wearing heels?

attachment.php

Where can I view this footage? Thanks

Military personnel (especially the Brits) like to party hard, play hard and fight hard. Besides the weekend's frivolities, there's predeployment type of seshs....hic...hic... It would only take the guy who's drink driving to be celebrating prior to a next day deployment (Saturday). His accommodation is then empty and available for Corrie to live in comfort for four-six months. He's house sitting effectively. Groceries are delivered by the supermarket as per normal. TV, electric and gas would be paid for as normal etc...

I think four to six months after 26 September will be a big reveal IMHO.
I think 90 days as i originally said due to drugs which would be 22 Dec. (No trace of drugs in hair after 90 days isn't it?). The use of someone else's accommodation is a great theory too and they may even have their car too so they swopped house and car keys (corries keys haven't been found) That person came to get him and corrie took him back. Could even be a usaf guy going home after his uk stint. Mildenhall is closing and personnel are leaving all the time. The party may have even been a leaving do.

Seriously guys, I think some of you need to look at some other cases. It's called clutching at straws. Behave!

Seriously guys, I think some of you need to look at some other cases. It's called clutching at straws. Behave!
Couldn't agree with your sentiment more Cags!

some of these 'theories' are just getting ridiculous, they're plucked from thin air and bad tv movies and frankly are bordering on disrespectful to the VICTIM here AND his loved ones and family!

When there's no new news, sometimes it's better to stay patient and quiet (follow some other active cases in the meantime, there's plenty of them sadly) than let your over active imagination run wild.

Your theories are out there for all to read including Corrie's Family.

I thought we were supposed to be thinking outside the box. So its ok to speculate about a gay hookup but not a sex worker?

We have been shown cctv of shady goings on in a quiet shires market town at 3.30 a.m and have been asked for information. This young man disappeared in this environment which now appears to be a very dubious and dangerous location so I am glad it is being discussed openly. I hope these frank discussions help to uncover the truth.

The American guy was the one with the black t shirt USAF from mildenhal and he was with a female friend and they all got a taxi back to mildenhal , I did read some ware can't remember ware, the taxi driver was interview and all checked out,
Which taxi service was it Scorpio? Did the guy have a black t shirt or was he a black guy?

I thought we were supposed to be thinking outside the box. So its ok to speculate about a gay hookup but not a sex worker?

No one is saying anything like that. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. Some will be thinking of some kind of hookup, some AWOL, some accident, etc. And some will say "we have no evidence for any of this stuff, maybe we should tone it down and wait for some official statement from family or police with more information. You can agree or disagree with any post, and the mods will decide which posts are allowed.

I do think it's worth considering what Cags and Mrazda have said, but they're not orders and you are free to ignore them if you want to. I decide what I post, you decide what you post...as far as I'm concerned it's up to each poster to own their own words and think about the language and tone of every post they make, and every reader should bear that in mind. I do not feel this is a place that families should be reading for their own health, but no one can control human behaviour other than their own, and I've seen other places online talking about missing people or those sadly found deceased, and I have never participated in any until this forum, specifically because this forum does seem to have a lot more rules of respect for victims and families, and though individuals may make comments I disagree with or find disrespectful, I find that the forum does have limits while still allowing us to discuss cases with great openness.

That's just my thoughts, agree or disagree, it's no skin off my nose.

It all seems so odd. Me and my wife go shopping in Bury every week and for such a thing to happen in such a familiar and (to us) homely place... I know crimes happen everywhere and BSE is by no means immune, but this disappearance is just so darned weird. My mind always goes back to the puppy in the bathroom back at Corrie's accomodation. I really don't think he would have left the dog like that for a long period voluntarily. I'm actually surprised he was wondering around BSE as long as he was, knowing the dog was waiting there, but remembering my own early twenties thirty-odd years ago, I know that a night out and a few bevvies can blur the priorities more than somewhat.

The police have the vehicles and everyone on camera and probably know all the lurkers anyway.

It all seems so odd. Me and my wife go shopping in Bury every week and for such a thing to happen in such a familiar and (to us) homely place... I know crimes happen everywhere and BSE is by no means immune, but this disappearance is just so darned weird. My mind always goes back to the puppy in the bathroom back at Corrie's accomodation. I really don't think he would have left the dog like that for a long period voluntarily. I'm actually surprised he was wondering around BSE as long as he was, knowing the dog was waiting there, but remembering my own early twenties thirty-odd years ago, I know that a night out and a few bevvies can blur the priorities more than somewhat.

Sometimes I think about the puppy but then I'm not sure it's unusual. I have a dog, okay he's not a pup anymore and my partying days are few and far between but I have left him until early hours before. As for intentionally not going home to the dog, I guess it depends why. People have done stranger things.

If you were considering a state of mind angle it's easy to look at it logically but to the person experiencing a mental health issue (of course this is just in general as there's nothing to suggest Corrie was suffering with this) you don't think in a normal logical way that would be easy for others to follow. Just for example when people commit suicide they may do strange things in the lead up that seem odd to others, but to them is completely rational.

Again not saying Corrie had any kind of issues but it explains a little why for me the pup doesn't really mean he didn't leave it behind intentionally.

We have been shown cctv of shady goings on in a quiet shires market town at 3.30 a.m and have been asked for information. This young man disappeared in this environment which now appears to be a very dubious and dangerous location so I am glad it is being discussed openly. I hope these frank discussions help to uncover the truth.
That's not what I said and for the record, personally, I don't believe Corrie is gay and I believe the people who do are behind the times and probably don't have much to do with young people who are living in 2016.

If Corrie's loved ones insist he's not gay then that should be respected UNLESS there is EVIDENCE to suggest otherwise.

This isn't mine and CoverMeCagneys first rodeo - we're not saying 'don't think outside the box'. What we're saying is keep it realistic because this is real life and there's usually a realistic explanation and sometimes that takes time to become apparent.

We've heard from locals previously that this isn't a 'dodgy and dangerous' area.

I don't think the police will be under any pressure as it's a Missings Persons case still. We don't hear regular progress about the masses of other people who are missing.

All theories must be considered surely but I agree they should be kept short where possible and FTR I don't watch tv, bad or otherwise but admit I can be wrong of course, but still favour awol/drugs with awol help from a friend/or relative. No update now for 10 days from either police, family or military is hard to fathom. Has the place that roger so kindly photographed this eve been leafleted/searched by police previously?

I am starting to think that we will never find out what happened to Corrie. I do think there's something a bit off about this case though and an AWOL wouldn't surprise me at all.

All theories must be considered surely but I agree they should be kept short where possible and FTR I don't watch tv, bad or otherwise but admit I can be wrong of course, but still favour awol/drugs with awol help from a friend/or relative. No update now for 10 days from either police, family or military is hard to fathom. Has the place that roger so kindly photographed this eve been leafleted/searched by police previously?

I wouldn't expect any more updates from the police though, since it's a Missing Persons investigation and nothing more.

I am with you Henry.. It will make me a bit more careful of what post now!

Cheers Roger. I suppose this happening kind of on the doorstep so to speak has made me think. I saw Nicola the other day in BSE, she was being inteviewed, and I didn't go up to her and offer her my sympathy or anything because I just felt stunned by the proximity of it. Me and my wife had just had a cuppa and a steak bake at the Greggs cafe, and we'd been having a giggle and were talking Christmas shopping, when we came across Nicola. Suddenly, it made the Corrie situation seem very close and real. I know this site is a great idea and I'm as puzzled as anybody and wish to bring the matter to a conclusion, but I'd hate to write anything that might add to Corrie's family's distress.

....now there's a surprise! (He said, sarcastically).
attachment.php
I do love your way of thinking Midsummer and I have been thinking on a similar wavelength to yourself. I wasn't sure if I could speculate and how far I could speculate without breaking the forum rules. The theory of an accident on the way didn't come into my thoughts but waiting for a lift from someone from a party did. Also I did have suspicions that he was heading to a party, with someone who worked in a similar background, in the area pointed out above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa