Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any hinting or cutesy way of intimating you feel this is a hoax and you will be timed out.

Thank you,
Tricia

I have a somewhat crazy theory that I was debating sharing... Is it allowed to just brainstorm ideas as weird as they may be.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

yes, you just cannot post if the theory involves pointing the finger at specific people, particularly the victim or the family.

As a Redding Native, I'm not surprised that anything involving pot harvesting has came to light here as a potential link to the case.

I'm just speculating here, and have no inside information regarding the Papini's, however, I have seen and know people that grow pot in that area. It's EXTREMELY common, and is seemingly done by people you'd never expect.

Could the Papini's be growers (complete speculation, pls no TO) and have "low-life's" or "sub-humans" that they are in contact with that would have a reason to send a "message"?

This is not me victim blaming at all, just throwing out my two cents.

I feel like each time a piece of information is confirmed, or ruled out that was previously deemed suspicious or under question, the response of some is "well, I still don't believe it."

The blog has been stated as fake by her ex-husband. Could anyone possibly tell me what a Jewish ex-husband would possibly gain out of claiming the blog is fake if it's not? ABC have now claimed they vetted the blog and that's not good enough either. ABC also claim she has dated someone Hispanic. They must be lying too.... S.T.O.P.

There are a great many questions in this case, but as they are answered one by one, if they don't fit your theory, you have to bend your theory, not the facts.

Word. That is why I have decided to ignore anything in this case that does not come directly out of LE's mouth. Which is:

1. The sheriff stated he has no reason to disbelieve Sherri's story.
2. Two female hispanic abductors, vague description, dark SUV involved, abducted Sherri on Nov 2.
3. Sherri was released by her abductors Thanksgiving morning near I-5, taken to hospital, treated and released.
4. KP took a poly and passed.
5. LE has no information as to whether this was a random crime or if Sherri was a specific target.

Everything else is just speculation, theorizing, 2nd hand information, rumor, opinion, projection and media competition for ratings.

I get your point, I do. And I understand your skepticism. Everyone should feel free to give it as much weight as each sees fit.

I do believe the reporter did his best to vet the authenticity of it. As have LE and umpteen mods, admins and other sleuths. The main point is for WS purposes, this blog(s) are not to be considered factual that Sherri authored them, therefore the blog(s) and contents are off-limits for discussion here. If anyone is convinced they play a major part in her disappearance, there are umpteen FB groups and other sites that play far looser with the "facts" where that can be discussed. Just not here. That is subject to change should we get confirmation from LE or Sherri that she did indeed author those blog entries.

I'm part of a Facebook group where this case is also being discussed and wild theories abound! But that's ok, because it's a free for all and anyone can say what they want. I raise theories about the case and people involved. But here, it's different. Here is all about sticking to the facts AT THAT TIME.

If something has been ruled out currently, it doesn't mean it won't always be ruled out. But it does mean we shouldn't doubt that it's currently ruled out.

Totally agree with how it's done here. As much as I enjoy the free for all group too, you do get some crrrazy theories actually gaining some flight over there!

Dear Websleuths Members,

WITH MORE INFORMATION COMING FROM EXPERTS AND WITH LAW ENFORCEMENT SAYING SHERRI PAPINI WAS ABSOLUTELY A VICTIM AND DID NOT FAKE HER KIDNAPPING, WEBSLEUTHS IS TREATING SHERRI PAPINI AS A VICTIM OF A CRIME!

WEBSLEUTHS WILL NOT ALLOW ANY MORE COMMENTS TO STAND STATING THAT SHERRI PAPINI WAS PART OF A KIDNAPPING HOAX. IF MEMBERS ACCUSE SHERRI OF A HOAX THEY WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TIMED OUT IF NOT BANNED DEPENDING ON THE SITUATION.

There are hundreds of places on the Internet for you to go discuss if you think Sherri's kidnapping was a hoax. Websleuths is not one of those places. Feel free to send me a private message and I will give you the link.

Everything has come full circle. Mainstream Media (MSM) is now reporting on what is being said on the Internet. We used to say that if MSM discussed a topic then Websleuths members could discuss a topic. Not in this case. Just because theories from the Internet are being reported by MSM does not mean we can bring theories to Websleuths which leads me to the Skinzheads post or whatever it's called.

Until it is proven that Sherri wrote this post it is off limits. Her husband said she did not write the post. Law Enforcement has not said Sherri wrote the post but they are investigating. Until we hear for sure this part of the discussion is off limits.

We need to stop and talk a look at what we are doing. Are we so insensitive and uncaring that it is now OK to bash someone who has been through hell and back just for our entertainment? Especially when there is zero evidence the victim did anything wrong?

To those of you who feel it is OK to bash Sherri I ask you; would you bash her if she knew your real name and all your friends and family knew it was you bashing her? What if you had to stand in a spotlight and have everyone watch you while you bashed someone behind your computer screen?

Please, let's have some dignity and respect for each other.

Thank you,
Tricia
Now tclya has something for you beneath this warning. Please continue to read.

Missing California Mom Found Alive After Captor Abandons Her in Restraints, Sheriff Says

BACKSTORY:

Missing Person Sherri Papini
14956607_10208327554372096_6103506709758080591_n.j  pg

Video here from KRCR News Channel → [video]https://www.facebook.com/oswaldsk/videos/10103576746628095/[/video]

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1525604334396831/

Authorities search for missing woman in Shasta County
sherri_1478153134890_4439232_ver1.0_640_360.PNG

http://www.krcrtv.com/news/breaking...-for-missing-woman-in-shasta-county/140704857

As of today, November 23, 2016, the ransom offer deadline has passed, and is now being offered as "$100,000 Reward for the Person Who Leads Us to Sherri Papini.":

UPDATE: Papini ransom money now going to anyone who turns in 'abductor'

skibaboo's Case Map

MEDIA/TIMELINES/MAPS

Thread #1
Thread #2

Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13

The Skinheadz post should be off limits...

Could they have abducted her to try and get her pregnant for blonde haired blue eyed babies to sell? Those children would have a massive profit in the black market "adoption" world. Has she undergone somekind of long term contrceptive because she already has 2 kids and they realized this and tortured/dumped her as a way of getting back at her for wasting their time?

Total strange theory and probably not likely but just thought if some part of it may be likely to throw it out there.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

ITA. If LE knows then why isn't the public being told? They can't just keep this "close to the vest." They said they don't even know it this was random or targeted. People are scared. SMDH

People should be scared. Regardless of who did this or what the motives behind it might be, there are AT LEAST TWO deranged lunatics roaming around, who seem to enjoy torture as a hobby. The injuries described are horrifying. I don't know why they let her go but she is very lucky to be alive. Redding isn't the only pretty town with dirty little secrets ... evil is right in our own backyards.

ITA. If LE knows then why isn't the public being told? They can't just keep this "close to the vest." They said they don't even know it this was random or targeted. People are scared. SMDH

Maybe if LE told HOW she was taken people would be even more scared and LE is avoiding causing a panic? Maybe she was surprised/grabbed from behind and there was NOTHING she could have done to prevent being taken? At the very least, we know there was a gun involved and she is a 5 foot tall, 100 pound woman--not a lot she could do to fight back/run if they pulled a gun. And, also, maybe they don't want to focus on that because of the victim shaming and victim blaming that would inevitably follow--thousands of people asking, "why didn't she do this?" Or saying "I would have done this instead" would not make the public any safer. JMO.

Besides all of the above, LE, along with the press, HAVE put out warnings to take safety precautions-- avoid jogging alone, be aware of your surroundings, etc.

It is off limits, but people are still discussing it. I agree it needs to be off limits!

"Everything has come full circle. Mainstream Media (MSM) is now reporting on what is being said on the Internet. We used to say that if MSM discussed a topic then Websleuths members could discuss a topic. Not in this case. Just because theories from the Internet are being reported by MSM does not mean we can bring theories to Websleuths which leads me to the Skinzheads post or whatever it's called.

Until it is proven that Sherri wrote this post it is off limits. Her husband said she did not write the post. Law Enforcement has not said Sherri wrote the post but they are investigating. Until we hear for sure this part of the discussion is off limits. "

As a Redding Native, I'm not surprised that anything involving pot harvesting has came to light here as a potential link to the case.

I'm just speculating here, and have no inside information regarding the Papini's, however, I have seen and know people that grow pot in that area. It's EXTREMELY common, and is seemingly done by people you'd never expect.

Could the Papini's be growers (complete speculation, pls no TO) and have "low-life's" or "sub-humans" that they are in contact with that would have a reason to send a "message"?

This is not me victim blaming at all, just throwing out my two cents.

I get the question. But there is nothing to suggest they had any connection with growing mj. Zip. Nada. Unless that changes, I see no reason to pursue that line of thought. But that's just me. ;)

It doesn't make sense to me either. Why can KP explain in vivid detai about what happened in the vehicle, but not how she was taken? Why does he have to offer a guess of how she was taken? Why can he tell us she was branded, but he can't discuss how she was taken?

And if his theory is correct (SP approached a car thinking the women needed help), why can't SP give any further detail about her kidnappers' faces?

These are big holes in what we know so far.

So, Keith and Sherri are trying to hide something? Or what?

I say YES. Either that or they were told/asked to hold the information back by LE.

I can't think of any other reason

It doesn't make sense to me either. Why can KP explain in vivid detai about what happened in the vehicle, but not how she was taken? Why does he have to offer a guess of how she was taken? Why can he tell us she was branded, but he can't discuss how she was taken?

And if his theory is correct (SP approached a car thinking the women needed help), why can't SP give any further detail about her kidnappers' faces?

These are big holes in what we know so far.

Probably LE, so as not to hurt the investigation. Maybe they are trying to link it to other abductions with the same MO.

Many people with Hispanic last names don't speak a word of Spanish. Conversely there are those, like me, who have an "English" last name and speak Spanish fluently (Mother Spanish, father American).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I say YES. Either that or they were told/asked to hold the information back by LE.

I can't think of any other reason

I hope you're not suggesting they were involved in a hoax. As for Keith treading carefully, remember the sheriff did publicly take him to task for talking about the branding. So, it's possible he's hesitant about revealing certain facts. It's not only possible, it seems probable.

Word. That is why I have decided to ignore anything in this case that does not come directly out of LE's mouth. Which is:

1. The sheriff stated he has no reason to disbelieve Sherri's story.
2. Two female hispanic abductors, vague description, dark SUV involved, abducted Sherri on Nov 2.
3. Sherri was released by her abductors Thanksgiving morning near I-5, taken to hospital, treated and released.
4. KP took a poly and passed.
5. LE has no information as to whether this was a random crime or if Sherri was a specific target.

Everything else is just speculation, theorizing, 2nd hand information, rumor, opinion, projection and media competition for ratings.

*5(b) the Sheriff stated that the public should be cautious

*At the last presser, heard it with my own ears

KP probably thought she was abducted right away because human trafficking is high in that area.

BBM. Apparently her whole family knew she was alive and out of the area very shortly after she went missing. I don't know what led them to believe that, but it surely came from some family knowledge about something or someone.

Why did KP take photos of the phone to preserve the evidence? Did he pick up the phone and root through it? Maybe he foud something in the phone and relayed it to the family? Maybe thats why they were all reaching out for her to be brought back home from day 1. Her sister and KP's both plea for her to be brought back but dont look overly upset... odd!

Presumably, people are generally "cautious" when it comes to personal safety, at least to some degree. But this was a rare, violent crime with some sort of specific luring or ruse to abduct the victim. People need to know. Jmojmojmojmojmo

Maybe they had those veil things (burkas ??) Type of thing ? That would conceal their faces in an acceptable manner vs a ski mask

That was the first thing my husband suggested, when I was telling him about the case. He is a military officer & has experience and training in watching for suspicious situations. When I said that Sherri could only see part of their faces, he immediately asked if that was a possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong