TKS S1 E8: "American Nightmare"

That persons algorythm is very helpful. Hopefully LE has contacted him to use his information.

@ Danse Macabre: Thank you for a really great series, Josh and Rachel.

That was a very poignant wrap-up, Josh. You two have done so much to get the ball rolling to see to it that "one day, this killing season will end".

Wow!!
So much bigger than just Long Island!

What were the other 2 cities found in cluster?

Strange that LE did interview that SK lover in Massapequa already.

Finding that plot of land in NM by looking at topography maps was so amazing...didn't know it would be illegal to dig...sad they wouldn't look into that.

Citizens are always trying to help and give tips and seems it can be overlooked and even ignored (West Mesa tip line didn't even work!!)

So insane!!! I was at the edge of my bed the entire two hours. This is something bigger than us! And I do believe imo the police departments have something to do with these killings on all of these cities. The Chillicothe missing girls as well, a few that were found by a river were ruled out as suicide, but I don't believe so. The show was called the vanishing women , so scary that this person/ persons are still at large!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After seeing the Suffolk County high ranking officer getting arrested. It is clear that the FBI needs to investigate any officer related to suffolk county law, sheriff and or corrections If there is indicators that an officer is suspected in activities relating to what LISK victims were and where Prostitutes from NYC area. THEY ALWAYS SAY AFTER 911 :IF YOU SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING.
If there is a person of interest, he needs to be investigated, but by the FBI, not Suffolk County officers. No stone left unturned, if you got a lead on suspicious activity by any LE in Suffolk County, must see it all the way back in time to see if anything is discovered to help solve and possibly stop this evil behavior.

The guy with the algorithm I may have missed a critical point in this episode but who was he? What were his rules for this algorithm and where did he draw the information from? I am intrigued by his work and very curious. Does anyone have any idea?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I hadn't realized I was holding my breath during the entire episode. Today it's snowing and I have a quilt to work on so I'm going to binge watch all 8 episodes.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I wonder if Robert Rembert has been looked at for the unsolved murders of the women in Cleveland. It's his MO, does anyone know if he was in Cleveland at the time? He was a trucker so he could have not been in the area.

OMG :shocked2:

Just catching up today ~~~Great work Josh and Rachel!!

Amazing work!!

Finally watched all 8 episodes! What a show! Congrats Josh and Rachel, I was hooked all the way through. Hopefully it will bring more attention to all these cases so they can finally be solved.

I hope a second season of the show is made. Maybe you could do one on the sex trafficking epidemic which is not really getting the nationwide attention it deserves.

Could the New Mexico serial killer have been David Parker Ray. They never found any bodies, but he was suspected of killing up to 60 women.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Could the New Mexico serial killer have been David Parker Ray. They never found any bodies, but he was suspected of killing up to 60 women.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Don't think so. He died in 2002 from a heart attack in custody. Scary Guy.

Just finished TKS episodes 7 & 8. Rachel, Josh, and their entire production team, did an outstanding job in bringing all this information and knowledge to the public. I really hope they get a second season with 10 episodes that includes new cases and S1 followups.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cynde64
Back