TX - Zuzu Verk, 22, Alpine, 12 Oct 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anybody thinking that what happened to Sherri Papini could be happening to Zuzu?
Not me. Not after the ear-witness accounting of the "shut the f up", bed shaking later, pacing, and loud thump on the stairwell, getting a truck in the middle of the night, calling and snap chatting the same person in the middle of the night, the friend desperate to get his car cleaned, the friend telling his other friend 'if anything goes down it's not on me', the loose dog on its leash, Zuzu's car mysteriously getting from RF apartment to her house... RF and CE know exactly where Zuzu is IMO.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...two-north-texas-women-vanished-separate-cases

In this story it says that RF was seen driving his brother in laws truck. I may have missed it, but I don't remember actually reading that before.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I would ignore this unless it appears in other sources. IIRC it was the Dallas News that said that ZuZu had driven from her parents' home to Alpine to go on the date with RF. NOT!! Just sloppy MSM as usual.

Not me. Not after the ear-witness accounting of the "shut the f up", bed shaking later, pacing, and loud thump on the stairwell, getting a truck in the middle of the night, calling and snap chatting the same person in the middle of the night, the friend desperate to get his car cleaned, the friend telling his other friend 'if anything goes down it's not on me', the loose dog on its leash, Zuzu's car mysteriously getting from RF apartment to her house... RF and CE know exactly where Zuzu is IMO.

Can I just say when I said I'd like to be quietly hopeful, that is what I would like. I know the reality is pointing to it not being possible, I'd just love if it was

*sigh*

Where is ZuZu Robert?

Can I just say when I said I'd like to be quietly hopeful, that is what I would like. I know the reality is pointing to it not being possible, I'd just love if it was

*sigh*

Where is ZuZu Robert?
I know skibaboo. *sigh* indeed.

Still thinking about Zuzu every day. Somebody needs to talk.

I was hoping the GJ would make a move this week, still hoping

I believe the Grand Jury meets once a month so I would expect them to reconvene around the same time as last month.

I'm still following the thread closely. Out of interest how successful are murder cases without a body in this area of Texas?

The silence is deafening. Where is Zuzu?
I have the CBS 7 app. Everytime there's a breaking news notification, I stop what I'm doing to check and see if Zuzu has been found. Same when I see a live feed notification from them on Facebook.

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified. *

I'm still following the thread closely. Out of interest how successful are murder cases without a body in this area of Texas?
You don't have to have a body to get a conviction in Texas. Just overwhelming, compelling evidence. Legit evidence. And it's up to the fickle beast of the jury to convict usually.

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified. *

Zuzu's story is on today's Crime Watch Daily right now.

Sheriff Dodson just confirmed on CWD that they believe Robert drove his mom and sister to Presidio and his mom and sister went into Mexico.
Sheriff denied to confirm that the mom and sister were only in Mexico for 18-20 minutes.

Chris Estrada is being interviewed on CWD. He doesn't think Robert had anything to do with Zuzu's disappearance.
Reporter: Police said Robert called you twice 3:15 AM, what did he want to talk about?
CE: He never really said, later on he just asked if I wanted to help paint a table.
Reporter: Why did you pick RF up in your car later?
CE: We just cruised around...He was laughing and smiling and seemed fine to me

Reporter asks about his friend's statements about him acting nervous
CE: He denies it and says she was fabricating it.. didn't want to say that because she is a friend but she is not telling the truth.

Reporter asked about why he wanted to get his car cleaned and he also says the car cleaning guy lied...

Reporter asks "How do I know you are not BSing me?" and CE answers "You wouldn't know."

I hope they get the video for this show out soon because CE's interview...

Reporter asked about the polygraph results being inconclusive.
CE: "I followed the directions, I just didn't do a good enough job."
Reporter: Do you know what happened to Zuzu?
CE: I do not
Reporter: Did you have anything to do with her disappearance
CE: I did not
Reporter: you are not an accomplice to a crime
CE: No
Reporter: Is Zuzu still alive?
CE: I don't know
Reporter: are you covering for Robert?
CE: shakes head no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online