Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the Sheriff, my paraphrasing - it was not words. it was not a symbol. but it was a message or it may have contained a message.
From (KP I think?) there were burns all over her body. KP said on 20/20 it was not on her face. The way he said it, his body language - there is something more to his answer. I don't know how to put in words the reaction I had to watching that bit - he was hesitant at best, to what should've been a simple answer. Was the brand on her face? No. But he didn't say that, IIRC he said something like - I will share with you, pause, head turn, it was not on her, pause, face. Just my shoddy memory here but it was the moment of that interview that jumped out at me, the way he answered it. I am NOT saying anything negative about KP! It is my belief that this time there was an agreement beforehand with LE as to what he would not say + what details were ok to discuss. I think he was tiptoeing around this + for some unknown reason it was not a simple answer. :waitasec:

When I hear branding, I envision something burned into the skin, hot enough + long enough to leave a permanent scar.
Could be the location, pattern or repeated marks taken as a whole = a message.
What are the possibles? No words, no symbols, but sends a message?
Numbers, date, dollar value, initials, picture that is not categorized as a "symbol", ideas?

BBM: I will go with that option.

why would navy seals special ops pursue the "expertise" of an airman who spent 3 yrs in the service..

Headed out the door so can't comment on the CG article, but the Northstate article says that SP was seen jogging around 9:00 AM by someone that actually knew her.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I'm starting to believe that CG and the mysterious anonymous "donor" are one and the same.

Or there never was a donor.

Remember in the 2020 show a very interesting comment jumped out at me.....It was I think the husband talking and he indicated something along the lines of even if he didnt have all the money advertised then he would deal with that fallout after I got her back.

Or there never was a donor.

Remember in the 2020 show a very interesting comment jumped out at me.....It was I think the husband talking and he indicated something along the lines of even if he didnt have all the money advertised then he would deal with that fallout after I got her back"

BBM. An experienced hostage negotiator should know that making a claim like that would be so dangerous to the kidnapped victim, wouldn't he? Why would he make something like that up?

BBM. An experienced hostage negotiator should know that making a claim like that would be so dangerous to the kidnapped victim, wouldn't he? Why would he make something like that up?

keyword = "experienced" Remember who we are dealing with. :)

kidding :)

Wow, it sounds like the Papinis got played and would explain why LJ didn't contact KP because CG wanted to make it look like it was a random suggestion to hire CG when in fact the hiring of CG had been orchestrated.

That's one possibility. There are other possibilities, as well...

As I've said numerous times, I really hope LE is checking communication between CG and the Papini family before this abduction occurred. I think that might be quite illuminating.

That's one possibility. There are other possibilities, as well...

As I've said numerous times, I really hope LE is checking communication between CG and the Papini family before this abduction occurred. I think that might be quite illuminating.

CG has proven that he knows to use burner phones, though.

When I have time I will try to find that part of the 2020 show that struck out at me that I am referring to. It really jumped out at me at the time.

Not many people may have caught it. It was real subtle but it really jumped out at me.

Because CG knew there was never any chance that she would be killed?

Headed out the door so can't comment on the CG article, but the Northstate article says that SP was seen jogging around 9:00 AM by someone that actually knew her.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Hmmmm. Kind of early to be checking the mail. Also, wasn't call about lunch to KP on his other phone said to be around 10:30am? JMO

Putting all this together, KP might believe that the donor didn't show up until later, but everything that happened could have been an attempt to get CG latched onto the case. Right around the time he was consulting with KP, he could have hoisted up the initial ransom without the knowledge of KP and without any proof that went nowhere when ransom contact to the media was first made on 11/6. It wasn't until the so called anonymous donor contacted KP and told him to use CG that CG was then able to formally attached himself on there with KP vouching for CG, which solved the problem of validating the anonymous donor. If this is the case, it makes you wonder why someone would try so hard to get latched on and then state with 100% certainty what is going on and maintain a 100% record.

why would navy seals special ops pursue the "expertise" of an airman who spent 3 yrs in the service..

Especially someone who was supposedly in "vehicle operations". Not exactly sure what a "vehicle operations apprentice" is, but I take it that's some kind of mechanic. Not someone you would expect to be training special forces.

According to military service records, he enlisted in the Air Force 2002 and was discharged in July 2005. He was a Senior Airman when he was discharged, a rank just above Airman First Class, assigned to work as a vehicle operations apprentice. The Air Force could not provide the terms of his discharge, but bankruptcy filings show he received disability benefits from the Department of Veterans Affairs.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...-the-center-of-sherri-papini-s-abduction.html

I think that she was taken by these two women and when her "bosses" realized who she was and how well known she was, they decided she was too much of a risk for the sex trade. This could have made these women very mad and jealous, so they decided to torture her before letting her go. I believe there may have been several men involved, but why describe them publicly when that may be giving too much away to the general public if you know what I mean. JMO which changes by the hour here.

BBM: for 22 looong days? why waste time in someone that they would not profit from?

Wasn't this his "test case" that he was bragging about? JMO

I wonder how much of the 20/20 CG interview was actually instigated by LE. It sounds like 20/20 interviews for hours and then only shows small clips, so LE could have hours of footage inside the hostage simulation room and all sorts of other places in addition to having lots of questions answered without having to get a search warrant or bring CG in for LE questioning.

Just watched part of this morning's msnbc video with CG, before losing the video feed.

I was taking notes and got this much (paraphrased):

CG: I was brought in by [female later identified as LJ]

CG: I really only talked to KP about it...K was all for it, if fact it was K who brought the ransom idea in to me (after the anonymous donor...)

CG: NO ransom was paid.

CG: after the video went viral...I was the only one who initially believed she'd been abducted...oh, and KP also believed that...

Question: did CG actually say "after the anonymous donor contacted him [KP]" ? I tried to go and review that part and that's when I lost the video feed.

Hoping someone can find a transcript...

Just caught up this morning, thanks for sharing this very interesting tidbit. He is a deacon in the Roman Catholic Church. Sherri would have difficulty having a RC church wedding since she was married before unless she went through the annulment process. I know there were some folks questioning some of the sections of their wedding blog, this could help explain that. Keep meaning to leave this thread behind since I can't come up with any reasonable explanations, but keep wanting there to be a full resolution and justice!

If the previous marriage was not a Catholic marriage, an annulment would be just a matter of paperwork, if it was required at all.

As far as Catholics are concerned, if it wasn't a Catholic marriage, it wasn't really a marriage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX