Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we have two options: (1) CG is a rather pathetic figure who saw another opportunity to insert himself into a volatile situation in which he was clearly not qualified, jeopardizing the life of an innocent person, or (2) there is something much more sinister going on here, and CG is only one person in a larger conspiracy of fools.

That's one possibility. There are other possibilities, as well...

As I've said numerous times, I really hope LE is checking communication between CG and the Papini family before this abduction occurred. I think that might be quite illuminating.

So you're saying that it's possible this was a hoax. I don't believe that's a possibility. JMO

Very interesting
read. Bethel Church is also mentioned in this article.
Thanks. An absolute must read!!!! Hoping Matt Gutman has read it as well as Papini family....................

So we have two options: (1) CG is a rather pathetic figure who saw another opportunity to insert himself into a volatile situation in which he was clearly not qualified, jeopardizing the life of an innocent person, or (2) there is something much more sinister going on here, and CG is only one person in a larger conspiracy of fools.

I think it's all just a sideshow. He has nothing to do with the abduction so not worth rehashing over and over.

putting all this together, kp might believe that the donor didn't show up until later, but everything that happened could have been an attempt to get cg latched onto the case. Right around the time he was consulting with kp, he could have hoisted up the initial ransom without the knowledge of kp and without any proof that went nowhere when ransom contact to the media was first made on 11/6. It wasn't until the so called anonymous donor contacted kp and told him to use cg that cg was then able to formally attached himself on there with kp vouching for cg, which solved the problem of validating the anonymous donor. If this is the case, it makes you wonder why someone would try so hard to get latched on and then state with 100% certainty what is going on and maintain a 100% record.

excellent!!!

This is the video:
http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc-news/wat...is-role-in-california-kidnapping-825005635932
It sounds like first he was brought in as a consultant (which would explain what happened in the first week) and then it sounds like later he was then hired for "$1." Also interestingly he claims to have been out of town most of the time this was going on.

Gamble's demeanor has changed dramatically since his earlier interviews, in my opinion. He seems nervous to me.

If the previous marriage was not a Catholic marriage, an annulment would be just a matter of paperwork, if it was required at all.

As far as Catholics are concerned, if it wasn't a Catholic marriage, it wasn't really a marriage.

There was no annulment; "final judgement" divorce records are on file with Shasta County for Sep 2008.

Right.

The impression I got from that Dec 1st KRCR interview with Lisa Jeter and Cameron Gamble was that she got him involved with her online efforts to help find Sherri and the anonymous donor wanted to assist the effort. He was so impressed with Cameron Gamble, that he retained him to be his middleman.

In the 20 / 20 piece, however, Keith Papini states that the anonymous donor contacted him and told him to get in touch with Cameron Gamble.

Maybe the anonymous donor contacted them both separately? It's confusing.
I would expect then, that LE knows who the anonymous donor is even if KP doesn't. I mean, how did this donor make contact? In person? Through an intermediary? At some point, unless it was only face to face, there has to be a phone record somewhere if LE walks the chain back.

yes, see this article:
The Shady Hostage Negotiator at the Center of Sherri Papini’s Abduction
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...ter-of-sherri-papini-s-abduction.html?ref=yfp

Did you read the definitions I posted? They are synonyms. Which means that they have the same or nearly the same meaning. That means they are interchangeable.

http://www.thesaurus.com/browse/abduct

Yup, I read them. Abduction does not necessary implies that a ransom is a motive.
Kidnapping on the other hand involves something in exchange for the victim's release.

I could abduct my hairstylist because I want her to do my hair daily and free of charge. By secretly forcing her and restricting her movements, that's technically an abduction.

OTOH, if I kidnap her because she makes a fortune doing hair and I call her husband, boyfriend, business partner asking money for her release, that would be a kidnapping.]

Thanks. An absolute must read!!!! Hoping Matt Gutman has read it as well as Papini family....................

Agree, a must read. And JMO, but to those objecting media coverage...I think the more media play the better, by anyone involved in this case who is willing to make statements for the record. It can certainly help LE find discrepancies in accounts.

(ETA: dare I ask, is The Daily Beast considered mainstream news in here?)

My bil is a former Navy Seal. He teaches marine survival at a university that oil/offshore companies that train workers that work on oil rigs. My bil was sought out for his skills. I imagine LE or the military would contract with anyone who possesses such little survival and negotiation skills.
why would navy seals special ops pursue the "expertise" of an airman who spent 3 yrs in the service..

To some degree both 1 and 2 aren't necessarily mutually exclusive, at least as far as CG not being qualified.

If the previous marriage was not a Catholic marriage, an annulment would be just a matter of paperwork, if it was required at all.

As far as Catholics are concerned, if it wasn't a Catholic marriage, it wasn't really a marriage.

In my Archdiocese, it doesn't matter if the previous marriage was Catholic or not. An annulment is required before a priest will marry you in the Catholic church.

I would expect then, that LE knows who the anonymous donor is even if KP doesn't. I mean, how did this donor make contact? In person? Through an intermediary? At some point, unless it was only face to face, there has to be a phone record somewhere if LE walks the chain back.

I believe it was on 20/20 that it was through a letter or email to KP

So you're saying that it's possible this was a hoax. I don't believe that's a possibility. JMO

Anything is possible. Obviously SP was TAKEN somewhere for 22 days, and obviously she was badly injured, humiliated and traumatized. HOW and WHY this happened, may not be as it seems, however. Best to pay attention to what LE confirms to be true, and pay attention to what they do NOT say. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX