Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
TS actually disappeared several miles down the road, and LE had an identified suspect. I won't comment on it any further other than to say I wish the Smith family had answers to their questions after all these years.

I've read about TS when they were still searching for SP. A local from Redding posted that Suzanne (Keith's sister) was Tera best friend. Now I'm reading it was Sheila(SP's sister). I'm confused.

Creepy question of the day: K & S Papini are living in Keith's childhood house? hence, same location where Tera went jogging when she went missing? Same location were SP was abducted?

I'm having a migraine...

Lake16, has Sherri seen her parents, sister, sister in law and in laws?

Not to my knowledge. Sherri is safe and he did add extra news cycles and media attention.

I agree. He helped get her face out there and bring attention to the case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No idea as to why. I know not only did her ex husband debunk it, who is jewish, but also ABC thoroughly vetted it and found it to be false. Additionally SP dated a hispanic man for a couple of years after that blog. The blog also contains information which is factually untrue regarding SP.

Do you know if anyone has been writing anti-latino stuff in her name since then? It could certainly provide a motive for her abduction by two Hispanic women, if someone has been causing trouble by pretending to be Sherri online and writing anti-latino stuff in her name.

Much has been said about expressions during that interview; perhaps when the experts have their wife kidnapped and tortured and they appear on national tv in a 4 hour interview which was cut to about 30 minutes their expressions may not match their preconceived notions.. I think KP was honest and sincere but also walking a tightrope of what he could and could not release. As to the 4 year old I can picture him saying that. He's very bright and SP and other adults spend a lot of time with him and his vocabulary is quite extensive for his age.
Something else has bothered me with the 20/20 Interview. KP never looked at Matt Gutman while he was being interviewed. He mostly looked down, then looks to the side, and even looks straight up at the ceiling several time. He rarely glances at his interview is he shy? Also he also said that when he finally told his 4 year old son (after 2 weeks) that Mommy was missing, the boy said, "You can tell me anything, Daddy"..Never knew a 4 year old that was this smart. Just curious

She could see one had long curly hair and one had straight hair with gray in it. If she saw "long hair, she likely saw whether they were thin, heavy, tall, short. What type of clothing did they have on? Someone might recognize the description of the clothing. Shoes especially. Jmo

You would think also she may have seen their hands (short or long nails, polished professionally, acrylic), fingers (long, skinny, fat), their arms (thin or thick hair, tattoos), possibly any jewelry they were wearing, moles or scars. Even speaking Spanish, she may have heard some words repeated enough to remember them?

I have no knowledge of that.

Do you know if anyone has been writing anti-latino stuff in her name since then? It could certainly provide a motive for her abduction by two Hispanic women, if someone has been causing trouble by pretending to be Sherri online and writing anti-latino stuff in her name.

Hi Lake16,
Just wondering if there was a particular reason why you wanted to visit us sleuthers, and subject yourself to endless questions. :) We're an enthusiastic, passionate bunch, and just want Sherri's abductors caught.

Anything you feel you need to clear up about this horrible tragedy we might have misinterpreted that you can share?

Hi Lake16, do you know the story behind the Skinheadz article written in S's name? Why would someone pull such a bizarre prank, several years after high school?

No idea as to why. I know not only did her ex husband debunk it, who is jewish, but also ABC thoroughly vetted it and found it to be false. Additionally SP dated a hispanic man for a couple of years after that blog. The blog also contains information which is factually untrue regarding SP.

Thanks, Lake. :)

For the record, we do not permit discussion about that blog entry referenced. I ONLY permitted Rayemonde's question to give you the opportunity to address it personally, if you so chose to.

That's it folks. No follow-ups. The end of that discussion.

From what I have seen, it is a beautiful area with breathtaking scenery. If not for following SP's case and learning of the legislation and comments made by locals, I would've never guessed it. That said, crime is everywhere and often it's not until we go looking deeper, do we find just how close it is to home. From what I've seen, trafficking appears to be a major concern in Sacramento, as well as north up into Humboldt County. The trafficking of drugs and humans are often intertwined and IMO, a major influence on the crime stats.

Thanks for sharing. I dont think I have realized much about the dynamics of Redding at all. I looked it up on a map and I have been to Sacramento and even been north of Sac. doing some touristy things and just cannot imagine it is as bad as the statistics seem.

It is sad to hear this about that area which I am almost positive has beautiful scenery around it based on my visit north of Sac.

Lake16 do you have an idea who the anonymous donor was/is? I'm not asking for that person's name. Just if you have a hunch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lake 16,

Are there any shady operations in that area? Such as grow ops, or other types of gang activity? Or is fairly quiet, family oriented?

I can not provide any information on that due to the ongoing nature of the investigation. SP has been cooperating fully with LE to my knowledge. If and when LE releases further information on her captors we can discuss it then.

You would think also she may have seen their hands (short or long nails, polished professionally, acrylic), fingers (long, skinny, fat), their arms (thin or thick hair, tattoos), possibly any jewelry they were wearing, moles or scars. Even speaking Spanish, she may have heard some words repeated enough to remember them?

Lake, do you know if Sherri reappeared in the same clothing she disappeared in?

My thoughts on this case so far:

KP has been very open and detailed about what has happened to his wife. I expect that based on the info that Sherri shared with him about all her injuries etc., that she must be telling him who the perps are, what they look like, why she got into the car with them etc.

KP said she would be more likely to get into the car with women than men in his 20/20 interview. So the perps must have had their faces exposed. I think this was a slip by him and he did not mean to say it. Watch the interview again at the end.

I am sure LE realizes the same thing and is developing a sketch or theory or both of what transpired here and I am sure they expect KP to provide the info to them, right?

Possibly. Most of the neighbors seem very nice. Some not so much.
Lake 16,

Are there any shady operations in that area? Such as grow ops, or other types of gang activity? Or is fairly quiet, family oriented?

Lake 16,

Does Sherri have access to the internet and has she been online since her return?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson