Media Links Only

I searched and couldn't find it. The poster whynut has a Youtube channel with the March 27, 2000, LKL interview in segments (in the past, Youtube limited uploads to ten minutes maximum length), but not the May 31, 2000, episode with Steve Thomas. I do have a transcript of that episode if you are simply looking for what was said:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0005/31/lkl.00.html

Thanks for providing this, at least know I can read the back and forths between the R's and SH.

Now Spitz has reportedly filed a motion asking for the court to dismiss the lawsuit, citing his constitutional right to present theories as well as discuss his opinion on the unsolved murder.

“The First Amendment protects this speech on a matter of immense public concern,” his legal team wrote.

They continued: “After twenty years, the death of JonBenét Ramsey remains one of our nation's most widely discussed and debated unresolved crimes. The First Amendment gives Dr. Spitz the 'breathing room' to express his point of view about it, just as it grants to every other American citizen with a hypothesis.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/jonbenet-ramsey-murder-investigator-responds-9382918

I'm not sure where to post this, but the cable network "REELZ" will have a JonBenet special. It's on December
17th. No link.

I'm not sure where to post this, but the cable network "REELZ" will have a JonBenet special. It's on December
17th. No link.
Thank you. This is a good place for the post.

Found a link:

Overkill: The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet - REELZChannel
"The murder of JonBenet Ramsey in Colorado on Christmas morning 1996, remains unsolved. Now 20 years later, award-winning writer/director/producer and author of the New York Times best-seller Perfect Murder, Perfect Town, Lawrence Schiller digs deeper into his archive of hundreds of recorded interviews, photographs and pieces of evidence from the case, uncovering fresh information from those involved to tell the story of JonBenet’s killing like never before."

Thank you. This is a good place for the post.

Found a link:

Overkill: The Unsolved Murder of JonBenet - REELZChannel
"The murder of JonBenet Ramsey in Colorado on Christmas morning 1996, remains unsolved. Now 20 years later, award-winning writer/director/producer and author of the New York Times best-seller Perfect Murder, Perfect Town, Lawrence Schiller digs deeper into his archive of hundreds of recorded interviews, photographs and pieces of evidence from the case, uncovering fresh information from those involved to tell the story of JonBenet’s killing like never before."

Thank you for the help!!!

Tonight (12-13-16) on CNN - "The Murder of JonBenet Ramsey".

refresher link of old footage

JOHN AND PATSY RAMSEY PIECE FOR FOX NEWS 2000

[video=vimeo;173765902]https://vimeo.com/173765902[/video]

good refresher. many of the old videos have long since disappeared

The first thing Patsy does is show Carol McKinley a damaged egg.

Who Killed JonBenet Lifetime Channel on Sunday December 18th at 10 PM.

The Case of JonBenet S01E1 More4 Channel on Thursday December 22nd at 9 PM.

The Case of JonBenet S01E2 More4 Channel on Friday December 23rd at 9 PM.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back