Brilliant
Wealthy
Travels a lot internationally and domestically
Mentally fragmented
Owns a penthouse where he keeps his trophies
Has road rage issues
Dark eyes and dark hair
Steely Dan fan
Has access to white passenger van with windows in the back.
The police will never suspect him

That's my profile. Know anyone like that?
No. Who would that be?

This is my theory as well, enter the good doctor from next door!
except that not one person can prove that the doc knew brewer or had ever even been to his house. It's a very private neighborhood. Except for a handful of neighbors who always inject themselves into everyone else's business, most of the residents do not know each other.

except that not one person can prove that the doc knew brewer or had ever even been to his house. It's a very private neighborhood. Except for a handful of neighbors who always inject themselves into everyone else's business, most of the residents do not know each other.

Anything is possible. It is a closed community to a point but residents do keep a sharp eye out especially for those who do not belong there. Residents getting together might go under the radar. I have neighbors close by that I have never talked with and I'm here for over 20 years.

The residents there probably know more than they let on. This goes with protecting themselves from scrutiny/ attention as well as protecting where they live.

Anything is possible. It is a closed community to a point but residents do keep a sharp eye out especially for those who do not belong there. Residents getting together might go under the radar. I have neighbors close by that I have never talked with and I'm here for over 20 years.

The residents there probably know more than they let on. This goes with protecting themselves from scrutiny/ attention as well as protecting where they live.
There are a couple of residents that have it in for Hackett. I hope his attorney reads Lost Girls. He will know which depositions can go right into the trash can.

Right that's the big problem no real evidence. Maybe Shannon was drugged for the benefit of the killer and the drugs did not work as expected causing Shannon to run. Maybe she did die of natural causes but the intent was murder? Maybe they lost her and they were worried about her talking and the doctor called Mari to see what she knew?

There are a couple of residents that have it in for Hackett. I hope his attorney reads Lost Girls. He will know which depositions can go right into the trash can.

I never thought it was actually Hackett who called. I believe the killer spoofed hacketts phone number somehow. I believe that Hackett has very little to do with it, if anything at all. Is there anyone who runs a home for wayward girls or something like it? Again, when I was writing on the old lisk site, my husband's phone started calling my cell phone and it was not him. Very strange.

My 1st post, hopefully this is an appropriate thread for this. Jane Doe #6 and Jessica Taylor's torsos were discovered in Manorsville in 2000 and 2003 respectively. Both of their remaining remains were discovered off the Ocean State Parkway in 2011. In Episode 2, Peter Brendt said that they were both victims of a torso killer, and that torso killers are very territorial, and they will dispose of parts of their old victims in their competitors "trophy garden". If that is the case, wouldn't the torso killer have to have held on to parts of both Jane Doe #6 and Jessica, until he placed them off the Ocean State Parkway after the discoveries of the other bodies??

My 1st post, hopefully this is an appropriate thread for this. Jane Doe #6 and Jessica Taylor's torsos were discovered in Manorsville in 2000 and 2003 respectively. Both of their remaining remains were discovered off the Ocean State Parkway in 2011. In Episode 2, Peter Brendt said that they were both victims of a torso killer, and that torso killers are very territorial, and they will dispose of parts of their old victims in their competitors "trophy garden". If that is the case, wouldn't the torso killer have to have held on to parts of both Jane Doe #6 and Jessica, until he placed them off the Ocean State Parkway after the discoveries of the other bodies??

Fast forward to 2011, if the body parts weren't already on the south shore, the killer would have had to transport them from Manorville, or elsewhere if they were widely separated. It would make no sense to dismember a body and leave the parts all together in one place. 8 or 10 year old body parts, there would be little left of them by then. But still an interesting theory that the loose parts were at some point moved.

That was my thought when Peter said that. Also Jessicas pimp said Jessicas torso was found in burlap. That would mean one killer. Not two.

This is one of the rare times that Peter was absolutely out of touch with the facts BECAUSE Jessica's remains were at Gilgo so long that tree roots were growing through them. Her remains were clearly there BEFORE the GB4 were found and not tossed there afterwards as Peter mistakenly assumed.

This is one of the rare times that Peter was absolutely out of touch with the facts BECAUSE Jessica's remains were at Gilgo so long that tree roots were growing through them. Her remains were clearly there BEFORE the GB4 were found and not tossed there afterwards as Peter mistakenly assumed.

That PB comment seemed way off to me. As if Jessica's killer is going to risk tossing her skull in a place where police were combing the area... LOOKING FOR MORE BODIES... just to one-up the GB4 killer. Nope.

That was my thought when Peter said that. Also Jessicas pimp said Jessicas torso was found in burlap. That would mean one killer. Not two.

I think this was a mis-remember. Doubtful LE would have given him that info.

Imo, his notably questionable views are arguably due to a combination of confirmation bias and lack of formal forensic psychology training. It reveals itself in his repeated, yet unsupported, sweeping generalizations... for example, in TKS, that serial killers *always* revisit dump sites, that they're territorial, etcetera.

In any event, here is the article about JT's remains.

"These [remains] are so old that roots were growing around the vertebrae and the skull," a source said.

http://www.poconorecord.com/article/20110413/NEWS90/110419892

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayarford
Back