MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many questions.... hopefully her car was secured by LE and is processed.... are car seats in correct position for her height? Any surveillance showing car and who got in/out.. Leaving purse in car seems odd considering mention area was not the safest... check prints on purse? Sadly, seems like a classic abduction from parking lot case...

The childhood girlfriend with whom Danielle was to have dinner on Friday tried to contact her by phone and/or text when she didn't show up for the previously scheduled meeting. The friend eventually went to the apartment on Saturday and saw Danielle's vehicle in the parking lot. Family members were contacted, and later LE became involved.

So she was supposed to meet a friend for dinner Friday evening, but did not make it? I assume the friend tried to reach her but was not able to. Was no one able to state they saw her vehicle in the apartment parking lot between the time she would have gotten home and Saturday evening? If she was in the habit of leaving her purse in the locked car she could have come and gone several times between getting home and her car being noticed in the lot. Hopefully they find her soon!

Exactly. LE is trying to find out what time Danielle's vehicle was actually parked in the parking lot in front of her apartment building. During the presser, Mrs. Stislicki also pleaded with the public to contact LE if they think they might have seen Danielle's very dirty black Jeep in the vicinity of her workplace, her apartment complex, or anywhere in between late Friday afternoon.

Good to see you, cebee. Been awhile.

So many questions.... hopefully her car was secured by LE and is processed.... are car seats in correct position for her height? Any surveillance showing car and who got in/out.. Leaving purse in car seems odd considering mention area was not the safest... check prints on purse? Sadly, seems like a classic abduction from parking lot case...

I agree completely, although it doesn't seem as if there's anything to back up she drove the car home from work herself.

I agree completely, although it doesn't seem as if there's anything to back up she drove the car home from work herself.

How did the car get there and when did the car get there?

For people in the area involved in the search it would appear worth while to try and solicit business or the municipality to see if there is any camera footage available along the route starting at the place of employment and moving towards her apartment and vise versa to try and establish a route.

Are there gas stations, stores, government buildings etc along the way that may have caught the vehicle on camera?

Car could have been drove by someone who harmed her. All we know is it was there at 6pm the day after she left work.

Honestly it's a non-issue. She's always used a burner phone for years. Just personal preference. Trust me, the police have thoroughly vetted that issue.

Just to clarify. It was mentioned in the press release that the police are looking for 4 things.

1. Anyone who saw Danielle leave her place of work Met Life around 4 to 4:30 PM on Friday.
2. Anyone who may have seen her black jeep anytime Friday night or Saturday.
3. A key charm belonging to Danielle that has a yellow simely face with a green body, yellow feet and hands.
4. A samsumg galaxy core prime black phone with a rose colored case.

Holocene, is the burner phone you referenced above the same as the black Samsung galaxy core prime phone with a rose colored case?

I shared Danielle's flyer out to the following high traffic Facebook Pages.

HLN
Crime Watch Daily
Mother's of the Missing
Marc Klaas & Klaas Kids Foundation
KlaasKIDS Search Center for Missing & Trafficked Children
Justice for Children Without Voices
Missing Loved Ones
The Lost and Found and the Wanted
Investigation Discovery
Grateful Doe
Faithfully Found
Missing/Wanted People
Homicide Hunter: Lt. Joe Kanda
Crime Feed
The Voice for the Voiceless
The Doe Network
The Charly Project
Missing and Missed
Missing Persons of America

Awesome, her poster is also on Michigan's Missing. I have shared on Twitter and Facebook. Because this is local, my FB friends have also been sharing.

Just to clarify. It was mentioned in the press release that the police are looking for 4 things.

1. Anyone who saw Danielle leave her place of work Met Life around 4 to 4:30 PM on Friday.
2. Anyone who may have seen her black jeep anytime Friday night or Saturday.
3. A key charm belonging to Danielle that has a yellow simely face with a green body, yellow feet and hands.
4. A samsumg galaxy core prime black phone with a rose colored case.

Holocene, is the burner phone you referenced above the same as the black Samsung galaxy core prime phone with a rose colored case?
Yes, as far as I know. She only had the one phone. As far as businesses with cameras nearby, we checked for that as well as the police. On the corner of Halsted and Grand River there is a Mobil gas station that has a camera pointed at Halsted. It's also located right next to the freeway exit and entrance ramps (literally kitty corner from the complex). If she or someone in her car drove past the gas station to get to the apartment, it would be on camera. I understand they are looking into that.

I hope that this is OK to discuss since it's based on information that has been reported by multiple MSM sources, though not in direct relation to Danielle's disappearance.

It appears that the infant son of one of Danielle's close friends -this persons says on FB she and Danielle have been friends for 26 years, so most of their lives, and that they meet weekly over dinner; the friend has also been very active in getting the word out from the very beginning- was sadly murdered a little over a year ago. The boyfriend (at the time) of the friend -who is also the baby's father- was charged with killing the boy, but his trial date has been delayed numerous times, and as far as I can tell, he is yet to go to trial. This man has at least one felony conviction, and I have to double-check, but I think he had just gotten out of prison the year before the baby was killed after serving a two-year sentence.

I realize that this is very much a long shot, but is it possible that Danielle's disappearance has something to do with? For example, if Danielle was scheduled to testify on behalf of prosecution, would the accused have wanted her harmed in order to prevent her from giving testimony that would be detrimental to his defense? IIRC, I do not believe he has been bonded out while waiting to be tried, but he has quite a lengthy rap sheet and might have a "friend" or two who would be willing to help.

I will come back and add links to a couple of the articles I've read with regard to what happened to the baby boy :(.

I am failing to see why this has not been called an abduction..she has been missing for 5 full days and just now the police are holding a press conference?? Her disappearance is suspicious to say the least and I'm going out on a limb here saying that she probably wouldn't lock her own purse in the car! This reminds me of Jennifer Kessee and her car except the person who parked Danielle's car knew where she lived!
It's only 2 options, correct?
Danielle parked it there, or whoever took Danielle, knew her, knew where she lived, and parked the car there..

There HAS to be video footage somewhere and they haven't gotten anything useful in 5 days?

It's SO frustrating to know this woman has been missing for 5 days and this isn't exploding all over national news!

I hope that this is OK to discuss since it's based on information that has been reported by multiple MSM sources, though not in direct relation to Danielle's disappearance.

It appears that the infant son of one of Danielle's close friends -this persons says on FB she and Danielle have been friends for 26 years, so most of their lives, and that they meet weekly over dinner; the friend has also been very active in getting the word out from the very beginning- was sadly murdered a little over a year ago. The boyfriend (at the time) of the friend -who is also the baby's father- was charged with killing the boy, but his trial date has been delayed numerous times, and as far as I can tell, he is yet to go to trial. This man has at least one felony conviction, and I have to double-check, but I think he had just gotten out of prison the year before the baby was killed after serving a two-year sentence.

I realize that this is very much a long shot, but is it possible that Danielle's disappearance has something to do with? For example, if Danielle was scheduled to testify on behalf of prosecution, would the accused have wanted her harmed in order to prevent her from giving testimony that would be detrimental to his defense? IIRC, I do not believe he has been bonded out while waiting to be tried, but he has quite a lengthy rap sheet and might have a "friend" or two who would be willing to help.

I will come back and add links to a couple of the articles I've read with regard to what happened to the baby boy :(.

LE mentioned in the press release today that therer were 12 investigating agencies involved with Danielle's case. I recall three specifically named were the DEA, Seacret Service and the FBI. Perhaps the high amount of investigating agencies has something to do with the information you supplied above? It just seems like an unually high amount of investigating agencies for a missing persons case?

The secret service? What does that mean?

Is there family or an insider on this thread?

Burner phones used as a normal part of communication, and now we read that the Secret Service is part of this investigation.

I did a quick Google search, using the search words " why would Secret Service be involved in a missing person case."

The results included computer forensics, financial analysis, and infrastructure protection, to name a few.

http://www.secretservice.gov/investigation/

So sad watching 'mom on local news - wxyz channel 7 pleading for Danielle's whereabouts :(

Watched the presser and Mom said this...

That Danielle was going to meet someone for dinner and that it was important that she met this friend so she wouldn't have blown it off...why was it important?

Then, when reporters were asking questions Mom says that Danielle was going to go home on Friday, PACK A BAG, and then she said she had plans to MAKE dinner for this friend...

DOes anyone know what the real story is? Why was she packing a bag?

Police Release New Details in Case of Missing Farmington Hills Woman
More than 12 police agencies are searching for Danielle Stislicki, including the Michigan State Police, FBI and the Secret Service.
Farmington police say more than 12 police agencies are involved in the case - including the FBI, Michigan State Police, Oakland County Sheriff's Department, Oakland County Prosecutor's office, Drug Enforcement Administration, Secret Service, Southfield Police Department, Michigan Department of Corrections and the South Oakland Narcotics Intelligence Consortium Sonic.
http://patch.com/michigan/clintontw...ce+&+fire&utm_campaign=recirc&utm_content=aol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah