Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996-1997, Perth, Western Australia - #7 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how the Police managed to rule out Dr so quickly? a] They were looking for a tall man and was a small woman? b] was a relative or friend of one of the victims? c] was a cop, journalist or investigator?

Why isnt anyone discussing the videos removal after 6 days ?

Or why it was released on dec 1- 2016

I think the creator did a great job. I question his credibility and he's guilty of the same things he accused of, but I hope to see more.

The Peter Kurtin/Kurten who is quoted in the video is the same poster who comments on these threads. To my knowledge.

(The real Peter Kurten was a serial killer.)

Posted through Tapatalk

Is the blurry footage in the Dr video a picture of MM's face?

What's the time stamp where it shows the face?

Posted through Tapatalk

Someone went to a lot of trouble to put all that info together.......I listened to it on mute, so I just got the pictures and words. To make all those links and analyse posts in so much detail; it's a bit spooky. Whoever made the clip would have had to go to the airbase or museum and take the picture of the Tigermoth. That's dedication. I'm not sure what I think.

unable to attach links

Someone went to a lot of trouble to put all that info together.......I listened to it on mute, so I just got the pictures and words. To make all those links and analyse posts in so much detail; it's a bit spooky. Whoever made the clip would have had to go to the airbase or museum and take the picture of the Tigermoth. That's dedication. I'm not sure what I think.

I agree. A lot of effort went into the video. Too bad it was taken down. I hope part 2 will be released.

Posted through Tapatalk

meticulous, Are you saying that the 1st of December is a clue?

I missed the video.

What was the crux of it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Such a shame this thread appears to be descending into the same strange stuff as previous ones on the net.

Such a shame this thread appears to be descending into the same strange stuff as previous ones on the net.
Good point nugget77 , taking a break let things get back on track

unable to attach links

Nah. Just one day of craziness because of the Tiger Moth video. All is good now.

I'm glad to see the news clip video Billy linked in the last thread. Thanks to whomever compiled and posted that. Can anyone read the text in this clip from that video?
9c738bf83ca0178562bf341acc0f1ded.png

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yGUH4...GfDkxkluST4EpsKOXOqgu71jgPlZXKvQcWymVTIOOaCRA

Sarah and jane are missing. Somebody must know something. Please come forward before an incident like this happens to your daughter or sister. A mobile police facility will be on location to receive information about the missing girls. Thurs 3pm-11pm.fri & sat 6pm-2am at claremont police station. Crime stoppers. 1800 333 000

I missed the video.

What was the crux of it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The tiger moth video says is dr D & he has blogged for a decade & is giving away cryptic riddles as to what happened to the csk victims . A collection of & some of his supposed aliases comments from the net. are shown that give cryptic clues . linguistic analysis singles out his writing style and reveals what in fact is unique . The Musical accompanying is classical violin orchestra and powerful in its execution fittingly with the scenes on display . The csk line is analyzed extremely well ending at lisa mott collie , via spectacles wetlands . The eastward line ends at parkerville amphitheater .
There are scenes from "copycat killer" movie and "DR " movie . And references to dr D & this incident im re-posting below
571c08ad4dd188016b4141b48d80d572.jpg
f10e1d619ec070dee157cd87a545f393.jpg

Tiger moth video screen grab

unable to attach links

I noticed that 'blitz attack' was not mentioned in those earlier news stories.

1) The CSK is completely unknown to us and the police
2) The CSK is completely unknown to us but is a police POI that has never been mentioned
3) The CSK is one of the POI's known to both us and police.

If the CSK is either of the first 2 options then we have no chance in hell of ever figuring the case out so we might as well concentrate on the 3rd.

If we were to ever have any chance of figuring these murders out as a group we need to do more than just discuss, it would be nice to work together and compile our own investigations on the main poi's

using all the data we have compiled we could work on a checklist on such things as whereabouts (general location, not exact alibi) possible access to vehicle type, any connection to victims, any connection to known evidence of the murders eg: screen printing material or driving loops around the location of abductions, reasons why the poi may have stopped, where the poi could hide trophy's etc etc

Basically just a one stop shop of factual info on each and every main POI, with all info in the one place like Sutton has done with the time line of attacks may just paint a better picture than having tid bits of info spread across several forums, multiple threads and thousands of posts.

I'd like to see LW, Judoman, Taxi Tony, PW & SR covered as well as any others the community deem significant. If people are all for it then I'd love to start with LW of the known poi's, he is def #1 on mine and a lot of others lists.

General comments by the public are not allowed. The youtube commenter screenshot has been removed. Screenshots are only allowed from MSM or LE.

You may provide a link to direct posters to view something (i.e. interesting comments at 12:01 pm) but posts by the general public are not considered fact, are considered rumour, and cannot be brought over to Websleuths or discussed here.

Didn't take long ;) ... thread is open again folks.

Tiger Moth video download link if anyone wants to re-upload it to youtube:

https://uploadfiles.io/f407c

I watched it about 6 times, there is some stuff in there that seems pretty ridiculous like the Lisa Mott connection, but still interesting. Very annoying music, had to watch it without sound.

Tiger Moth video download link if anyone wants to re-upload it to youtube:

https://uploadfiles.io/f407c

I watched it about 6 times, there is some stuff in there that seems pretty ridiculous like the Lisa Mott connection, but still interesting. Very annoying music, had to watch it without sound.
Very nice of you to drop in robert-
Hopefully its available again .
Where was it rob ?

unable to attach links

1) The CSK is completely unknown to us and the police
2) The CSK is completely unknown to us but is a police POI that has never been mentioned
3) The CSK is one of the POI's known to both us and police.

If the CSK is either of the first 2 options then we have no chance in hell of ever figuring the case out so we might as well concentrate on the 3rd.

If we were to ever have any chance of figuring these murders out as a group we need to do more than just discuss, it would be nice to work together and compile our own investigations on the main poi's

using all the data we have compiled we could work on a checklist on such things as whereabouts (general location, not exact alibi) possible access to vehicle type, any connection to victims, any connection to known evidence of the murders eg: screen printing material or driving loops around the location of abductions, reasons why the poi may have stopped, where the poi could hide trophy's etc etc

Basically just a one stop shop of factual info on each and every main POI, with all info in the one place like Sutton has done with the time line of attacks may just paint a better picture than having tid bits of info spread across several forums, multiple threads and thousands of posts.

I'd like to see LW, Judoman, Taxi Tony, PW & SR covered as well as any others the community deem significant. If people are all for it then I'd love to start with LW of the known poi's, he is def #1 on mine and a lot of others lists.
This is a lightbulb moment csk?
Yes.

Is there a poi called "known sexual pervert" or something ? Who could be on the list as well?

unable to attach links

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member