MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
SONIC - South Oakland Narcotics Intelligence Consortium.

I'm a local and pray that this gets resolved soon and Danielle is found safe.

There are trails and an abandoned old golf course behind her apartment complex, but I suppose they've already searched there. Or have they actually done ground searches? Anyone know?

I'm a local and pray that this gets resolved soon and Danielle is found safe.

There are trails and an abandoned old golf course behind her apartment complex, but I suppose they've already searched there. Or have they actually done ground searches? Anyone know?
Yes, we did ground searches on Sunday. Canvassed the entire area. There's also a pond down the road with a wooden bridge overlooking it. Dani liked to go there and write. Checked there as well. They also brought a K9 unit that day, but unfortunately too many people (family and friends) had been in and out of the apartment already, contaminating the area. K9 wasn't able to sniff out anything as a result.

Thank you Holocene. If you ever need search volunteers, please let me know and I'll be there.

Continued thoughts and prayers for Danielle's safe return. :grouphug: for Danielle's family, friends, and all who love and miss her.

Missing Farmington Hills woman’s parents: ‘Danielle is somewhere being held not by her choice’

By John Turk, The Oakland Press

Posted: 12/07/16, 7:45 AM EST | Updated: 1 hr ago

It wasn’t like Danielle to break plans so suddenly with a childhood friend, her parents said.

It’s for that reason and others Richard and Ann Stislicki — whose daughter, Danielle Stislicki, went missing sometime around 5 p.m. Friday, Dec. 2 — think she’s being held somewhere against her will.

Stislicki’s parents and police pleaded on Wednesday for additional help finding the 28-year-old MetLife employee, who has been missing more than five days, as officials shared updates in the investigation.

“Our concern is that Danielle is somewhere being held not by her choice and she wants to come home, so we want to bring her home,” said “Danielle would not just leave her best friend hanging. They were supposed to meet (on Friday),” said Danielle’s mother, Ann Stislicki, through tears...

http://www.theoaklandpress.com/gene...lle-is-somewhere-being-held-not-by-her-choice

Missing Farmington Hills woman’s parents: ‘Danielle is somewhere being held not by her choice’

By John Turk, The Oakland Press

Posted: 12/07/16, 7:45 AM EST | Updated: 1 hr ago

It wasn’t like Danielle to break plans so suddenly with a childhood friend, her parents said.

It’s for that reason and others Richard and Ann Stislicki — whose daughter, Danielle Stislicki, went missing sometime around 5 p.m. Friday, Dec. 2 — think she’s being held somewhere against her will.

Stislicki’s parents and police pleaded on Wednesday for additional help finding the 28-year-old MetLife employee, who has been missing more than five days, as officials shared updates in the investigation.

“Our concern is that Danielle is somewhere being held not by her choice and she wants to come home, so we want to bring her home,” said “Danielle would not just leave her best friend hanging. They were supposed to meet (on Friday),” said Danielle’s mother, Ann Stislicki, through tears...

http://www.theoaklandpress.com/gene...lle-is-somewhere-being-held-not-by-her-choice

BBM.

:please:

A post my little sister wrote on Facebook about her dear friend, Danielle;

This isn’t a story and photo of a baby you may be inclined to like or linger on, but she is someone’s baby. This isn’t your sister, but she is someone’s sister. This isn’t your friend, but she’s my friend. I am not asking you to care. All I ask is that you share. Imagine, if you can, waking up one Sunday morning to frantic messages streaming in faster than you can read from six of your lifelong friends, panicking, disbelieving… One of you is missing. It couldn’t be true, could it? You just saw her last weekend after all. You were all together. It was Friendsgiving. She was happy, she was healthy. She was fine. She talked nonstop for four hours. She had goals. She had dreams. She was excited. Christmas is around the corner, and you are going to see her again in a matter of weeks… right? You pick up your phone and call her. She’s going to answer, you’re sure of it. This is a Facebook hoax. She’s not missing. That doesn’t happen. Not to you anyway. This happens to other people, in other towns, in other states. She doesn’t answer. It doesn’t even ring. It goes straight to voicemail. What’s happening? Your friends and family are searching her apartment grounds as you wrack your brain for any potential information that may be helpful. Your child tugs at your pant leg as you completely ignore him, messaging 30 Police Departments around the State and asking that they share the Missing Person Notice to their Facebook pages. You have to find your son’s auntie. You didn’t bring him to Friendsgiving. She didn’t get to see him. You get one response from one police department. You have 347 friends on Facebook. You share the missing person flyer, desperate to spread the word. You get six shares. So you share it again. Seven shares, then fifteen… Truly? Is this the best we can do? Desperate to cover every street corner, your friends canvas the area for hours and days. They are rejected at malls, government buildings, hospitals and Rite Aid… Rite Aid? Really? Screw Rite Aid. May they die a thousand deaths. A body is found. You forget to breathe. It’s not hers. You want to be sick. A Go Fund Me account is created for a reward for information. A canvassing app is opened. A hashtag is started. Tweet everyone. Tweet Ellen. Tweet Oprah. Tweet Eminem. You wait for new news. Night falls again and you wonder if she’s cold. Your friends are your constant crutch. Your feed has not stopped for days. Every effort you could make must be exhausted. We have to tell her we did everything we could when she returns home. Your husband reminds you to turn in for the night as if sleep is a thing and you cringe. Where is she sleeping? What is happening when she is not sleeping? Why would someone do this to her? You lay awake, sleepless, consumed with thoughts that don’t stop with the day’s end and you try to breathe. You get up and break down throughout the day. You spend moments that add to hours outside of your body, trying to think and feel and process like a normal person. But you are not normal anymore. This happened to you, to your friend, to your family. Night falls and you wonder if she’s cold… the madness hasn’t ended. You pray it’s just for one more night, and you don’t ask that other people care… all you ask is that they share.

PLEASE SHARE. DANIELLE HAS BEEN MISSING FOR FOUR DAYS. SHE COULD BE ANYWHERE IN OR OUT OF THE COUNTRY. SOMEONE YOU KNOW MAY KNOW OR HAVE SEEN SOMETHING. PLEASE SHARE.

Holocene,

Do you know if the ingredients for the dinner she was going to make were found?

Holocene. Love and prayers to you, your sister and everyone else affected. Your sisters post bought tears to my eyes.

Anyone know if there are outdoor searches taking place today? If so, I hope searchers are safe in this very cold weather. Temps are going to be in low-to-mid 30s with wind chills in the teens. There have been bursts of snow across Oakland County that have caused some serious accidents on slippery freeways and side streets.

I read that she was going to her friend's house to make dinner. Did she stop at the grocery store on her way home? Could someone have followed her from the store and grabbed her when she got out of the car with her grocery bags?

(I'm just getting caught up on this case so sorry if this has been answered already).

I read that she was going to her friend's house to make dinner. Did she stop at the grocery store on her way home? Could someone have followed her from the store and grabbed her when she got out of the car with her grocery bags?

(I'm just getting caught up on this case so sorry if this has been answered already).
Nothing is really out of the realm of possibility. Her car was found parked right in front of her apartment building. So if she did stop somewhere else on the way home and someone grabbed her then (presuming this is what happened), they would have then had to force her to drive the car back to her place of residence and park it and then they'd have to leave in another vehicle. So the assumption is basically that she made it home, but either did not make it into the building or did make it in but then came back out to leave, or maybe take the trash out, and that's when she vanished.

Edit: Sorry, I see what you're saying now. She maybe went shopping and then came home with grocery bags is what you're suggesting. I honestly don't know. There was no evidence to suggest as much on site, but who honestly knows at this point.

Nothing is really out of the realm of possibility. Her car was found parked right in front of her apartment building. So if she did stop somewhere else on the way home and someone grabbed her then (presuming this is what happened), they would have then had to force her to drive the car back to her place of residence and park it and then they'd have to leave in another vehicle. So the assumption is basically that she made it home, but either did not make it into the building or did make it in but then came back out to leave, or maybe take the trash out, and that's when she vanished.

The reason I asked about the ingredients for dinner is to determine if there's any chance at all this could be a voluntary disappearance. If no ingredients were found (and I realize you don't know), maybe she never bought them because she never intended to go to her friend's. Or maybe she was going to purchase them on the way to her friend's house. Or maybe her friend bought them.

Edit: Sorry, I see what you're saying now. She maybe went shopping and then came home with grocery bags is what you're suggesting. I honestly don't know. There was no evidence to suggest as much on site, but who honestly knows at this point.

Yes I was thinking if someone saw her at the store and followed her home then it would explain her car being there. This person could have even offered to help her with her groceries and perhaps she instinctively would lock her purse in the car while taking her groceries in. IDK. It's just an idea.

I'm sure there are many details known to investigators that will not be released to the media to protect the integrity of the investigation. Grocery purchase, whether found in DS' car or apartment, could be significant as there would be a receipt with a time stamp indicating where she was and at what time. There would also be surveillance video showing Danielle in the store (if she was there) and anyone with whom she might have come in contact in the market or parking lot.

During the press conference, the police chief seemed to imply the existence of surveillance video when he was asked a question about that aspect of the investigation. He said that he wasn't going to divulge information of that nature so as not to tip off a perpetrator.

sad there is no good news this morning. I've been spreading the word and discussing this with my Detroit network (lots of friends and family still there, right in that area).

We do what we can and offer support where we can. 6 days now. So much love to her family, friends and community. Please hold onto hope.

A post my little sister wrote on Facebook about her dear friend, Danielle;

Your sister writes very well; reading about the struggle of this made me very upset. I wish there was more I could do.

Forgive me if this has already been posted.

This update states that "Stislicki was last seen around 5 p.m., Friday, Dec. 2, leaving the Met Life Office building on Telegraph, north of 10 Mile, in Southfield." If there is a credible sigting of Danielle leaving work, we can assume she was safe at that time and most likely drove her vehicle to her apartment unless she encountered someone while on her way home possibly running errands.

http://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...ails-missing-farmington-hills-woman/95137622/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123