SC - Nine killed in Emanuel AME Church shooting, Charleston; Dylann Roof charged #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's your point that the car was stolen?

The plates were stolen and apparently put on Roof's car. The point is, this curious little factoid will probably not come up in court, and thus we won't know the relevance of this evidence.

... that there was numerous people- 5 survivors- who were at the church at the time to attest to that he murdered them,,,

We've only heard from one--Felicia Sanders--so far:

http://www.wsfa.com/story/33993776/...ann-roof-trial-about-night-of-church-shooting.
Roof, she says, shot Tywanza Sanders five times...

Except that quote is not in quotation marks. It's not her actual testimony. Why didn't the prosecutor asked her to point out the shooter in the courtroom?

What about the cameras- Images of Roof were available on surveillance videos.

Videos that show what? Roof walking through some doorway? What does that prove? Maybe that Roof was there at the time, but it doesn't put a gun in his hand. Can it even be proved that the video was actually from the church?

he is an avowed white supremacist, by his own racist ramblings in his manifesto.

Assuming that Roof actually wrote that thing (and I don't how you would show that he did), what does that prove? That he's a racist? Maybe, but that still doesn't put a smoking gun in his hand.
(And don't forget the two black acquantances that came forth in interviews to say Roof wasn't particularly racist)
Never mind that he confessed to this horrific crime

And tomorrow, I'll chew up that 'evidence' as well.

What kind of hard evidence are you looking for, if I may ask, and what is your agenda, I wonder. Please explain so I can understand.

Evidence is eyewitness statements, gunshot residue, fingerprints, ballistics linking the expended slugs and shell casings to the weapon used, the chain of possession of the weapon to when it was found in Roof's car, etc.

And my only agenda is to give Roof the defense his 'defense' lawyer obviously won't give him. A real defense, with everything being put under the microscope.

/

Good, helpful post, Y/N. do ya think ...... maybe he was coerced to confess? And the manifesto was just the ranting of a juvenile seeking attention? :pullhair: :gaah:

I personally do not see how anyone can doubt his guilt.... and the trial isn't to determine guilt. Or am I totally mistaken?

The plates were stolen and apparently put on Roof's car. The point is, this curious little factoid will probably not come up in court, and thus we won't know the relevance of this evidence.

What do you think the relevance is and why do you think that this bears some relevance to this trial?

http://www.wsfa.com/story/33993776/...ann-roof-trial-about-night-of-church-shooting.

Except that quote is not in quotation marks. It's not her actual testimony. Why didn't the prosecutor asked her to point out the shooter in the courtroom?

As to the article that was written by the press and why they didn't put quote marks, that is irrelevant, IMO, but that was Sanders' actual testimony according to the tweets coming out of the courtroom. Have you read all the tweets?

The trial isn't over yet, so we may hear from other witnesses.

You may have missed these tweets:

See my post #835

Karina Bolster ‏@KRBolster 17m17 minutes ago
Sanders identifies #DylannRoof as the person who appeared for bible study that night. #chsnews #RoofTrial

Chad K. Mills ‏@ChadKMills 16m16 minutes ago
"He put about five bullets in my son," Sanders says through tears. #sctweets #DylannRoof #RoofTrial @wis10

Videos that show what? Roof walking through some doorway? What does that prove? Maybe that Roof was there at the time, but it doesn't put a gun in his hand. Can it even be proved that the video was actually from the church?

The cameras are outside the church and, yes, Roof walking thru the doors of the church show that he was there at that time and the witness, Sanders, said Roof was there at the time and is the person who shot everyone. I'm sure that there are ways to prove that the video was from the outside of the church and can be brought up in court if someone in the jury needed that proof.

Assuming that Roof actually wrote that thing (and I don't how you would show that he did), what does that prove? That he's a racist? Maybe, but that still doesn't put a smoking gun in his hand.

I think that the witnesses put "the smoking gun" in Roof's hand, as he himself has said this also. There are more witnesses. As to if/when we will hear from them- it is still to be seen in this trial.

As to his manifesto, see my post #819- of the tweets coming out of the courthouse:

Karina Bolster ‏@KRBolster 1h1 hour ago
Richadson: Before #DylannRoof hopped in car, went to his dad's house, typed out his manifesto. #chsnews #RoofTrial

Chad K. Mills ‏@ChadKMills 1h1 hour ago
"He also wrote a manifesto" that would be read across the world, Richardson says. Posted on a Russian server. @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

Chad K. Mills ‏@ChadKMills 1h1 hour ago
Richardson says Roof typed the manifesto that afternoon at his father's #ColumbiaSC home. #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

Do you think the prosecutor is lying about the manifesto? The prosecution will show evidence that Roof actually wrote it, IMO, and we may even hear it from Roof's own mouth (in his taped confession).

(And don't forget the two black acquantances that came forth in interviews to say Roof wasn't particularly racist)

Some people do not tell their friends everything, IMO.

In my previous post, I said: "Never mind that he confessed to this horrific crime"

Chew all you need to. On WS, we are all able to voice our own opinions, but it seems that Roof's confession, coming out of his own mouth- on tape- is evidence enough to me (according to the prosecutor- to be heard at court in the coming days). Do you think he is making his confession up- maybe mentally ill in some capacity? Coerced in some way, as Spellbound has brought up ( I can't think of anything else right now)? It doesn't matter, as i have said before ,IMO, as there are witnesses/survivors to his crime.

my post# 821

Karina Bolster ‏@KRBolster 1h1 hour ago
Richardson tells the jurors they will get to see #DylannRoof's confession because it was recorded. #chsnews #RoofTrial

Evidence is eyewitness statements, gunshot residue, fingerprints, ballistics linking the expended slugs and shell casings to the weapon used, the chain of possession of the weapon to when it was found in Roof's car, etc.

We haven't heard all the evidence yet, so these things that you obviously need, may come up later on in the trial.

And my only agenda is to give Roof the defense his 'defense' lawyer obviously won't give him. A real defense, with everything being put under the microscope.

You are saying your agenda is to "give Roof the defense his 'defense' lawyer obviously won't give him.". Why is this obvious at this point in the trial? How do you know this or assuming this?

You also said, "A real defense". Aren't you jumping to conclusions here- that you are anticipating that Roof's defense won't be "real". Seems premature, at this point in the trial, to say that, IMO.We haven't even heard his lawyer's defense side of Roof yet, so we don't know what that will be. I can't imagine what that might be myself. What makes you think it won't be "real" ? Why have that opinion? From my research and from another trial that I have followed with Mr. Bruck, Roof has a very good defense lawyer, IMO.

(I'm done here as it's too early for me to think anymore)

/

BBM

Anyway- good morning and welcome to this thread. :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll be back later to post the tweets from today's courtroom session. See y'all later.:seeya:

Adding my comments replies in green:

The plates were stolen and apparently put on Roof's car. The point is, this curious little factoid will probably not come up in court, and thus we won't know the relevance of this evidence

Does the fact the plates were stolen make any difference in the guilt? Are you implying DR was not driving that vehicle? I don't understand your logic here.

we are only at the beginning and may seen more --- whether one eye witness or several, the guilt has been established before this. This is to establish the consequences/punishment.

but it IS her actual testimony -- paraphrased by the reporter, perhaps. If you pay attention, these days proper attention to punctuation is becoming rare. It does not change facts, though.

Videos that show what? Roof walking through some doorway? What does that prove? Maybe that Roof was there at the time, but it doesn't put a gun in his hand. Can it even be proved that the video was actually from the church

Absolutely it can be proven .... but may not be released to us, the public. Are you local to the case and can attend? You might get answers to your particular questions/doubts there. Seems you are asking for actual photos/video of Roof at the time of shooting/killing?

Just what would you consider adequate evidence to convince you, if it is available.

Computer experts would be able to prove when it was entered into text on a computer, Roof already confirmed he wrote it ...... what more do you want? I will try to find it.

I found another article that states there were other manifestos found, too:
(BBM)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/11/28/accused-charleston-church-shooter-will-represent-himself-at-federal-hate-crimes-trial/?utm_term=.2690b08906bbAfter the church massacre, authorities found a manifesto online that belonged to Roof and was filled with racist characterizations of black people. It also contained images of Roof holding a Confederate battle flag and standing in front of a Confederate museum.
Authorities say they have found two handwritten manifestoes from Roof, one in his jail cell and the BBM). . They also say they located a list of churches.

Is this some kind of test? Sounds like your mind is made up --- but it is unclear what your point of view is. Do you believe DR is guilty? Do you believe he is innocent? Do you not believe this was a racially motivated crime? Do you feel: he was not even at the church.... did not have guns .... this is a setup to convict him ..... sorry, but your not coming across clear as to what you believe or do not believe. Care to explain?

we are getting eyewitness statements now, may be more to come, ballistics linked the Glock to the scene, there are reports of how he came to have possession of the gun... I don't have time to find it right now, but I will work on it later if I can.

Are you a lawyer? His lawyer has a good reputation. What makes you think he is not giving Roof a good defense? What do you think he is defending in this "trial"? Again, it isn't a case of defending his guilt/innocence. This is to determine whether he committed hate crimes ....

/

http://wwmt.com/news/nation-world/testimony-to-detail-crime-scene-at-emanuel-in-second-day-of-dylann-roofs-trial

Most of the images shown in court will not be included in the release of evidence photos to the greater public due to their graphic nature.

Jurors also watched surveillance footage of Roof stepping out of Emanuel AME Church into the hot night air in June of last year, holding a Glock 45 investigators say he used to kill the nine parishioners. Charleston police Sgt. Daniel English shows the jury more than 20 video clips taken from the church's three security cameras. He was able to show a packed courtroom the last time every victim stepped into the church for the last time.

Video shows DR parking on arriving at the church, entering the church, and leaving the church with a gun visible in his hand. All time-stamped and dated at the top of the screen/video.
http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/video-shows-dylann-roof-leaving-emanuel-ame-with-gun/367111377

Among the other videos that were shown was the church's pastor, Clementa Pinckney, welcoming a parishoner just after 7:35 p.m., about 90 minutes before he was killed. Other videos taken earlier in the day show other people entering the church throughout the day.

The videos were part of a large amount of video and photo evidence that was shown to the jury. Among the other images were graphic crime scene photos that depicted the victims after the killing. The judge in the case ordered that those photos not be posted anywhere online.

The trial is set to resume Friday morning. Roof's defense team is not contesting Roof's guilt during the trial, but says their goal is to help Roof avoid the death penalty.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/video-shows-dylann-roof-leaving-emanuel-ame-with-gun/367111377

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...n-Roof-charged-2/page57&highlight=Dylann+Roof
Karina Bolster ‏@KRBolster 1m1 minute ago
BODY CAM: Kniess can be heard counting the bodies. Says there are 8 bodies total. #chsnews #RoofTrial

Eight? I thought it was nine:

Clementa Pinckney, 41
Cynthia Hurd, 54
Tywanza Sanders, 26
Myra Thompson, 59
Ethel Lance, 70
Susie Jackson, 87
Reverend DePayne Middleton Doctor, 49
Reverend Sharonda Singleton, 45
Reverend Daniel Simmons Sr., 74

I would assume these bullets, casings, and clip were identified as being from the gun used in the killings:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2363450/video-dylann-roof-leaving-charleston-church-death-penalty/#

Bullet casings and gun magazines were strewn around the scene.

One of the crime scene pictures shown to jurors featuring a gun clip sitting beside a bible

A bullet is pictured at the scene of the mass murder carried out by Dylann Roof in North Carolina

=======

'very graphic details of what jurors heard/saw yesterday:

http://www.postandcourier.com/church_shooting/graphic-crime-scene-photos-at-dylann-roof-trial-show-carnage/article_1fd07e58-bd34-11e6-bc79-a3aad4016f39.html

The chilling images showed the dead lying on a white tile floor smeared with blood and littered with spent shell casings and emptied magazines that had been cast aside when their rounds were exhausted.

In all, SLED collected 74 shell casings from the room, and 54 rounds were pulled from the victims' bodies during autopsies, Burke said.

Chad K. Mills ‏@ChadKMills 14h14 hours ago
#BREAKING: Here are some of the less graphic photos submitted as evidence today. #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

CzM-k5iWEAEspnm.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CzM-rG4XcAMhxBP.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CzM-rH0XcAIW_o8.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CzM-rH1W8AA7v0M.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Note: evidence from yesterday)

Chad K. Mills ‏@ChadKMills 15h15 hours ago
Here are a few more submitted by the gov't today. #DylannRoof #RoofTrial #sctweets @wis10

CzM_JMyXgAIy4k0.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CzM_JMzWIAAkPTX.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CzM_JM3XAAAe0cT.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CzM_JMzXEAEFFcQ.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chad K. Mills ‏@ChadKMills 15h15 hours ago
Gov't says this video shows #DylannRoof leaving the church after the attack. #RoofTrial #sctweets @wis10 #BREAKING

[video=twitter;807060223928258560]https://twitter.com/ChadKMills/status/807060223928258560[/video]

Chad K. Mills ‏@ChadKMills 14h14 hours ago
Another video the gov't submitted as evidence today, the suspect's arrival. #DylannRoof #RoofTrial @wis10 #sctweets

[video=twitter;807062476613451776]https://twitter.com/ChadKMills/status/807062476613451776[/video]

Chad K. Mills ‏@ChadKMills 4h4 hours ago
New motion from defense asking Court to allow evidence about #DylannRoof's "state of mind." #RoofTrial #sctweets @wis10

CzPOBCsXcAA8ZOZ.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karina Bolster Retweeted
Carter Coyle Live 5 ‏@CarterCoyleWCSC 4h4 hours ago
NEW #RoofTrial Docs: Defense asks to present evidence re: Roof's state of mind & personal characteristics now, not just in sentencing phase.

CzPPpNHXUAAb4x0.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CzPPqitWEAAJw8e.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CzPPrvMXEAAnGV-.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chad K. Mills ‏@ChadKMills 4h4 hours ago
New motion from defense asking Court to allow evidence about #DylannRoof's "state of mind." #RoofTrial #sctweets @wis10

CzPOBCsXcAA8ZOZ.jpg

You were all right...DRstate o mind got in a motion...

Chad K. Mills ‏@ChadKMills 3h3 hours ago
Day 3 of the #RoofTrial should begin momentarily. #DylannRoof @wis10 #sctweets

Carter Coyle Live 5 ‏@CarterCoyleWCSC 3h3 hours ago
Judge Gergel addressing state of mind evidence defense filed motion about today. #RoofTrial

"I don't think they made an argument that is actually appropriate," Prosecutor Richardson says. #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

Gergel says the term "state of mind" is unhelpful because it's so broad. #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

"It's not admissible. It's not relevant," Judge Gergel says. #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

Gergel says it would be more relevant if a suspect had a mental condition like a brain injury. #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

"It does not rebut any element of the crime," he says of Roof's age. #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

He also says Roof's alleged flirtation with suicide is also not relevant. #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

Prosecution says defense wants to bring up how Roof was in middle school. Feds believe that's way beyond the timing of the crime. #RoofTrial

Judge Gergel says the defense can't keep bringing up issues the next day about things that weren't objected to during the trial. #RoofTrial

Defense attorney says the prosecution's reference to them wanting to include middle school teacher right now is not true #RoofTrial

Gergel says he understands that defense atty. David Bruck must turn over every stone in representing #DylannRoof #sctweets @wis10 #RoofTrial

Gergel says the topics the defense raised are issues that should be brought up in a sentencing phase #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

Judge doesn't agree that parts of prosecution's opening statement/first witness were not appropriate for this phase of the trial. #RoofTrial

"The confession is the confession," Gergel says. #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

"If you want a witness, I need to know the specifics.. I need the context, the details," Judge Gergel tells defense attorneys. #RoofTrial

By the way, the gov't says it plans to play the 2-hour video confession today. #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

"Here we go again!" Gergel says to Bruck. "You [need to] stand up and you object in the trial." #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

Bruck tells Gergel he's violated #DylannRoof's 6th Amendment. "What have I done?" Gergel asks him. #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

Bruck moves on to a procedural matter. #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

The jury is back in the courtroom for Day 3 in #RoofTrial. Prosecution is calling their next witness.

Scott Hamrick w/Shelby,NC Police is on the stand to testify about Roof's arrest there the day after the church shooting. #RoofTrial

First gov't witness is a patrol officer with #ShelbyNC PD - Scott Hamrick. #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

He was involved in the traffic stop of #DylannRoof. #sctweets @wis10 #RoofTrial

"I was in the vicinity of [US-74]," he says. "I responded to the location." #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

Hamrick says when he arrived, another officer was initiating a traffic stop on Roof, who pulled into a driveway.Hamrick assisted. #RoofTrial

Hamrick was the second person to pat Roof down, then got his license out of his pocket.Thought he looked like suspect seen on TV. #RoofTrial

He says the car matched the description of the BOLO. #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

Roof is wearing what looks like the same outfit he wore yesterday. Dark gray long-sleeve shirt. #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

The Shelby officer says he recognized #DylannRoof's haircut. #sctweets @wis10 #RoofTrial

Hamrick says Roof was loaded into back of his police car in handcuffs. He complied with what they told him to do. #RoofTrial

Officer says Roof was put in the back of his patrol car. #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

"No stops along the way," he says. #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

Hamrick says he took Roof directly from the traffic stop to the police station, no stops along the way. #RoofTrial

He says he had no conversation w/ Roof while driving to police station. "He was just looking out the window," he says #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

Hamrick:Roof didn't talk on his way to PD.Followed instructions.They escorted him to library intvw room&turned over to a Captain. #RoofTrial

He then took him to the library, which is where the interview room is. #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

"I was beside the car that activated the blue lights," he says. #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

The defense is cross-examining him now. #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

"There was no trouble," he says of Roof's traffic stop. #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

The defense asked him he found a movie ticket while searching Roof. He says no. #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

Defense asks Hamrick if he remembers seeing movie theater ticket in Roof's wallet like another officer testified.Hamrick says no. #RoofTrial

Defense asking Officer Hamrick more about how Roof was acting in back seat of patrol car during transport to PD. #RoofTrial

Officer Hamrick said Roof was only looking out the window while he drove him to the PD. #RoofTrial

He hands were cuffed in the back of his body, the officer says. #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

Officer Hamrick says he didn't speak to Roof on the ride to the PD or while taking him up to library at PD. #RoofTrial

Officer Hamrick:Roof's haircut was most distinctive thing he noticed about him. Otherwise, nothing stood out about how he acted. #RoofTrial

He's asked to step down. Next witness called by gov't is Matt Styers. #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial
---------------------------------------------------------------------

The New Math

From the tweets:

"Eleven rounds in eight magazines, Richardson says. 88 rounds."

"Burke testifies there were 7 magazines located and collected in the fellowship hall"

"Burke says one of the magazines on the table still had 4 bullets in it. All other magazines were empty."
(88-4=84 rounds fired)

"Burke says there were 22 projectiles collected from the scene."

"74 bullet casings were found at Emanuel AME church. (thus 74 rounds fired)
54 "projectiles" were collected from the autopsies of the victims, says former CSI SLED agent Brittany Burke"
(22 + 54 means 76 rounds fired)

http://www.wsfa.com/story/33993776/...ann-roof-trial-about-night-of-church-shooting
-- Roof showed exactly what was in his heart when he pointed the gun and pulled the trigger, hitting the church members more than 60 times.
(Is it 54 or 60+ ?)

---------------

These guys can't even get their numbers straight! And you wonder why I have doubts!

/

Detective Matt Styers w/Shelby, NC PD now taking the stand in #RoofTrial

He was not involved in the actual arrest. #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

Det.Styers was at a community function when arrest actually happened, but when he heard of it he and Sgt. went to the PD. #RoofTrial

Det.Styers describes the intvw room / library. Says Roof was in there about 4 hours total. Says Roof was interviewed by the FBI. #RoofTrial

"We don't have a cell in our police department," he says, when asked why Roof was taken to library for interview. #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

To clarify, he says the "old library" is now part of the upstairs of the #ShelbyNC police department #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

"Fine," he answers, when asked how Roof appeared while he sat w/ him for 2 hrs. #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

He says he observed nothing to indicate Roof was under the influence of anything. #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

"He ate and he sat there, pretty much," he says. #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTria

Det.Styers says Roof ate a burger from Burger King while in intvw room. They asked if he was hungry, he was,officers got him food.#RoofTrial

"He had a burger from Burger King," he says. #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

#ShelbyNC Police Department got him the Burger King. #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

The officer himself didn't get anything. "I was on a diet," he says. #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

Det.Styers said it is standard procedure to make sure anyone detained is fed if they are hungry. It's not special treatment. #RoofTrial

"Is there a camera in the library?" prosecutor asks. "Yes," he responds. #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

The prosecution moves to submit that video from the interview room as evidence. #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

Det.Styers testifies that Roof said he'd had a bag of chips that day. Another officer asked if he was hungry a few times, & offered a burger

"One thing you have to make sure of is that suspect's basic physical needs are taken care of, right?" Defense asks Det. Styers. #RoofTrial

Det.Styers: We were making sure he was ok while in our custody;absolutely treated like any other suspect, no special treatment. #RoofTrial

VIDEO playing #RoofTrial: Shows Roof sitting in chair @ conference http://table.Video is pretty blown out,very bright.

Video is paused. Only saw short clip of it. Roof stares straight ahead in video. #RoofTrial

No further questions for this witness from the gov't. Bruck does have a couple questions. #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

Bruck indicates that officers asked to get Roof a burger, after Roof said he wasn't hungry. #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

The officer says Burger King was the nearest fast food restaurant. Roof ate it in handcuffs, officer says. #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

Officer says he wasn't given any special treatment that wouldn't have been given to anyone else. #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

The officer says Roof stared straight ahead pretty much the entire time he was with him. #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

The video is very washed out and grainy, as the officer previously explained. #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

It appears to show Roof sitting at a round table surrounded by wheeled leather chairs. #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

It appears to show Roof sitting at a round table surrounded by wheeled leather chairs. #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial

The witness is asked to step down. Next gov't witness is Michael E. Stansbury, an FBI special agent. #sctweets @wis10 #DylannRoof #RoofTrial
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Never Seen Again