Possible Victim: Shannan Gilbert

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with all you said about Oak Beach but you have the WRONG Oak Beach. The Oak Beach you are referring to is to the WEST of the Oak Beach Parking lot. The homes along that PUBLIC road are known for wild parties and for security being needed, paid admission, and all of the descriptions that you wrote about.

I'm not sure where you got this information but it is 100% false. And you're correct that there are no "parties" like described going on in the O.I.B.A. either. It's a small community and even if it happened just once ten years ago it'd still be talked about. The houses are all right up on each other, there's no room for parking. How on earth could a "party" like described happen in that neighborhood without anybody raising an eyebrow?

I'm not sure where you got this information but it is 100% false. And you're correct that there are no "parties" like described going on in the O.I.B.A. either. It's a small community and even if it happened just once ten years ago it'd still be talked about. The houses are all right up on each other, there's no room for parking. How on earth could a "party" like described happen in that neighborhood without anybody raising an eyebrow?

I was thinking NY must be a lot different than most influential social circles, if these parties are true in the burbs. Certain normal hard partying is looked down upon through out influential communities, and while they have their fun partying too, the thought of vendetta death parties is hard to wrap your head around them accepting. People witnessing a torture killing of another, it would seem they would all have to be extreme psychopaths. No one has ever felt sickened from these parties and talked, went to authorities? I have found the links of the vendetta parties are of some very strange and morbid characters into goth and devil worship. It may be true, but I have a hard time seeing physicians, lawyers, and such hanging out at these and possibly putting their kids and family at stake.

I've read accounts from neighbors that parties did go on at the JB house. We'd have to better define a wild party. Anything can go on behind closed doors and not be privy to the other inhabitants of the area. Some may have been simple family birthday celebrations for all I know.

A party involving others of influence and a female party favor may just be conjecture on my part. It could just have been JB and SG or any one of the other GB4 victims depending on what you believe. I agree on the split between the two Oak Beach communities. The one to the west has more money to it. The OB Association has tarpaper shacks on it by comparison.

I should also remind everyone that there are security cameras at the gate recording all vehicles coming and going but the tapes for that evening were ERASED!!!

I should also remind everyone that there are security cameras at the gate recording all vehicles coming and going but the tapes for that evening were ERASED!!!

So much for the integrity of the OBA! Were they purposely erased or were the tapes recycled at an interval? I don't know how the gate works, does anyone know? I haven't been through there in years.

Do you have a link for this? Also, do you know who might have had access to erase that footage if it is in fact true that this happened?

Hackshaw- That is vital info about the SCPD. The Shannan Gilbert case is definitely a 2+2=3 scenario.

It reminds me so much of True Detective. My dad worked with the police force and specialized in occults. They would fly him all over the country to keep him up to speed with what was going on with occults, satanists, and witches across our nation. He told me after seeing True Detective that those were bits and pieces of true stories that the writer of Season 1 all put together to make 1 big story. This story sounds all to familiar. If it happened in the south why couldn't it happen in the Upper East Coast.

Joseph Brewer was involved in the murder of Shannan Gilbert in some way shape or form. The only thing that cleared him was him passing a lie detector. If there is a bigger picture of the SCPD covering this up then that would be the easiest way to dismiss Joseph Brewer as a suspect. Are there any records or videos of the lie detector test being conducted? Did the lie detector test with Joseph Brewer even happen?

Why I believe the SCPD is covering it up is because they are sticking to their guns so strongly about Shannan Gilbert being high and drowning in the marsh. New autopsy says she was strangled. I have used all types of drugs and I don't think she drowns in the marsh because of drugs nor do I think she calls 911 in a panic saying "they are trying to kill me".

Joseph Brewer was involved with the MURDER of Shannon Gilbert and the SCPD is covering it up.

There you go. Believe that above scenarios and what I have been saying makes a lot of sense. They finally have a victim that can be traced back to a location and what does the dim-witted police commissioner do? He lets his best suspect go and probably buys him a train ticket to get out of town.
I agreeeeeeee and what an outstanding quote hawkshaw.

Do you have a link for this? Also, do you know who might have had access to erase that footage if it is in fact true that this happened?

I thought it wasn't erased but was taped over which is how many surveillance cameras work. I do not understand the cop not asking for those tapes when he came in. A woman was screaming that someone was trying to kill her and was not found. Isn't that enough for a cop to look at the tapes? Does anyone know the drifter roommate's name?

I also read last night that Brewer upgraded his house with many home improvements during his freedom of any suspicion. One improvement was removing all his blue carpet from the house and many other major up dos.

ME M. BADEN testified for the defense in the OJ trial. He has an ability to put his own brand of spin on things.

I thought it wasn't erased but was taped over which is how many surveillance cameras work. I do not understand the cop not asking for those tapes when he came in. A woman was screaming that someone was trying to kill her and was not found. Isn't that enough for a cop to look at the tapes? Does anyone know the drifter roommate's name?
This was enough for the person in charge to have a look.

I find watching women being tied up to a tree in the woods and dead like women's pictures wrapped in a freezer really bizarre. The problem may not be who is making them but the audience who they profit from. The twitter public link is simulating torture *advertiser censored*. It feeds into some sickos desires and promotes violence against females.

I've read accounts from neighbors that parties did go on at the JB house. We'd have to better define a wild party. Anything can go on behind closed doors and not be privy to the other inhabitants of the area. Some may have been simple family birthday celebrations for all I know.

A party involving others of influence and a female party favor may just be conjecture on my part. It could just have been JB and SG or any one of the other GB4 victims depending on what you believe. I agree on the split between the two Oak Beach communities. The one to the west has more money to it. The OB Association has tarpaper shacks on it by comparison.

Do you have a link for to any interview with a neighbor who gave a statement about parties at JB'a house??? Everything I have ever read stated that they didn't even know who Brewer was or what house he lived in.

I find watching women being tied up to a tree in the woods and dead like women's pictures wrapped in a freezer really bizarre. The problem may not be who is making them but the audience who they profit from. The twitter public link is simulating torture *advertiser censored*. It feeds into some sickos desires and promotes violence against females.

i don't disagree at all, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, different strokes for different folks, there was a magazine soft core that featured obese women called BUF, yes there is a market for it. Lets face it there have been TV shows that led to copy cat murders. No matter what there are always sickos out there. It only leads to murder of it is predispositioned in someone to do so, JMO.

http://oldmags.com/issue/Buf-October-1993

By following your vendetta party link it brought up some really demented links.

[video=youtube;KlhpaNdgINg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlhpaNdgINg[/video]

Are these type of sick twisted videos (there are alot of them and they get worse) with the roping up torture killer role playing normal? Who would get off on this stuff? I have never experienced anyone watching a slasher film and getting hot and bothered over it. Are these people involved in this field monitored or watched?

The link below is of a guy whose twitter was linked to the vendetta party link and under the (17) picture link is 2 pics of girls obviously dead and posed. I do not understand any of this.

http://www.istudio.com/21229

That is some seriously freaky photography. I have had dreams of Shannon being dressed up, in a similar manner.

Is there a single person besides me who believes that as all the true facts indicate, SG went to JB's home, who was alone, went inside as her driver MP waited outside, began acting strange as she had in the past, was asked to leave and refused, was again asked to leave by MP who was summoned for help by JB, after MP gave up trying and went outside to wait in his SUV, JB grabbed SG to literally throw her out, SG screamed, stumbled down the stairs and ran down the street stopping at two neighbors homes, both who called 911, and went onto the marsh on her own and died from an exposure to the elements/drug combination?

Not me, for the simple fact that the sun was rising and she had no reason to stop knocking on doors and instead... TURN from the houses... and run into a marsh that others have said is nearly impossible to traverse. My theory is someone stopped her from knocking on doors.

I believe it is possible that the guy who killed Maureen and then Melissa lived in the OB/Captree area. Then in 2010 this guy – let’s call him Dickey Douse – was partying with Brewer that night in May, things got outta hand, the girl went running out. Quite possible Brewer didn’t even know the reason Shannan was freaking out. It may have just been a remark Dickey made during his alone time with Shannan.

So Dickey, on the way home from Brewer’s place, sees Coletti standing outside waiting to open the gate for the cops after his 911 call. Coletti tells Dickey what’s going on. Dickey shrugs and acts dumb. Coletti says she ran off down Anchor Way. So when Dickey rounds Anchor Way and sees Shannan at that intersection he says “hell no” and, noticing no one is around (Canning says she was gone before he got out there and Brennan’s house doesn’t have windows facing the intersection), Dickey threatens Shannan and shoves her into his vehicle. Then he does what he does… he has an unintended victim but who is going to miss her? But the next day Dickey learns the girl’s BF was in OB asking questions. Brewer’s name was mentioned but Dickey’s name is left out of it – because Brewer adheres to the Soprano-code. Hackett, who tells everyone everything, made it known he talked with the boyfriend and the girl’s driver a day after she disappeared. Being a braggart, Hackett places himself into the story when he told Bruce A. about the missing girl. A week later, on Mother’s Day, Shannan’s family and friends show up in OB and cause a commotion. Gossip is making the rounds about that girl who was at Brewer’s and the family being in OB rattling cages. Suddenly Dickey has a problem – the last thing he wants in his secret life is police descending on his community asking questions – or worse, the media. OB is devoid of these outside elements -- a benefit Dickey and his inner circle have enjoyed for years. Luckily Dickey has hung onto some of Shannan’s stuff, like he does, and since word is out that Hackett is the focus of scrutiny he plants the stuff behind Hackett’s house to cast just enough suspicion. But not her body – that has to look like an accident because he doesn’t want police poking around OB investigating a murder. And it would look like a murder if he put her body behind Hackett’s place.

So, Dickey chooses a spot within carrying distance of Ocean Pkwy – he’s lived here and he knows a side path. He places her way across the marsh from any houses so it doesn’t implicate anyone in particular. He thinks to himself, “sure looks like she could have run here and fell down and died”. Problem solved. Weeks later, in June, and totally unaware of the major news story that Shannan’s disappearance would one day become…. Dickey meets up with Megan.

Is it possible?

This scenario came to mind and I believe it may be a new one after watching the last 2 shows. What if Shannon was strangled in the house and Brewer thought she was dead, but she wasn't and survived, (i looked it up and this can occur) and she was able to call 911 from her phone. Brewer if not in with Pak was going to call him the house for some reason regardless if Shannon was dead or woke up surprising him on the phone with 911, to kill him too. Her strange behavior and reactions could have been from lack of Oxygen to the brain and her reactions and senses were screwed up. Pak could have been involved or unaware and he was being called into the house to be killed by Brewer and his strange roommate. This could also explain the damage Dr. Baden found. He was often called into cases to solve after forensics were done because he has the gift to find the smaller signs and clues.

All I can say to the latest posts is Truth is sometimes Stranger than Fiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee