Kyron Horman's general discussion thread - 2015/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was she going to do, sell it? Shoot herself or someone else? Did she just not trust her roomate with a gun?

If she couldn't even get away with stealing a gun... Could she really have made Kyron vanish without a trace all those years ago?

Narcissistic Sociopaths rarely, if ever, kill themselves. I imagine she wanted it just because she wanted it. What a nice way for her to thank someone generous enough to allow her to live with him considering her sizable baggage.

Narcissistic Sociopaths rarely, if ever, kill themselves. I imagine she wanted it just because she wanted it. What a nice way for her to thank someone generous enough to allow her to live with him considering her sizable baggage.

If she still drinks like she used to according to MSM reports and Kane's comments maybe she is hitting the sauce too hard lately and is paranoid that people are out to get her... You know what they say about guilty people and guilty conscience and all that. She knows she's been in the spotlight for this for how many years? And is gonna steal a gun and get into trouble and get right back into the spotlight? Didn't she move to Cali and try to change her name to escape the publicity? Maybe she was feeling like she wasn't getting enough attention anymore and had to stir up the pot. JMO JMO. Sorry, but just seeing her face makes me feel uneasy and gives me the creeps, you know she knows. Why do stupid crap to draw more attention to yourself unless you are seriously mental?

That is exactly what I came to the conclusion to today. She hasn't been very "smart" about things. The sexting. The commenting on news media sites until her lawyer ordered her to stop. The burner phones. Now the gun charges. She doesn't seem "smart" enough to pull this off. I honestly feel like she would have slipped up somewhere.

Can we post links here? I recently read a timeline on another site and was curious if anybody could take a look at it to verify everything. Based on the timeline on the other site she actually would have only had 20-30 minutes alone not hours as previously reported and also the person said that their is cameras on the bridge into Sauvie Island and they had looked at the footage and verified that she never went to the island that day. Just curious if anyone else knows anything?

Is she out on bail? If so, where did yhe money come from? Did she have a job?

Per People Magazine, Dec. 7, 2016....Yes, TH is out on bail...and here is what she saids about the gun...There is a video clip also.

http://people.com/crime/terri-horman-kyron-stepmom-gun-theft-arrest/

But she’s innocent, she tells PEOPLE exclusively.

“I’m not guilty,” Terri Horman says. “I don’t steal things.”

TH was charged with a misdemeanor but did not show up for court date. She was stopped for speeding and that led to LE seeing the warrant for arrest.

LE said: "a Yuba County sheriff’s spokeswoman alleged to OregonLive, “She did indeed have the firearm,”"

I don't know about this gun, it sounds like she did take it. I continue to think she had nothing to do with Kyron's disappearance.

This reminds me of O.J. and the stupid carp he pulled in arrogance that finally landed him in prison.

Per People Magazine, Dec. 7, 2016....Yes, TH is out on bail...and here is what she saids about the gun...There is a video clip also.

http://people.com/crime/terri-horman-kyron-stepmom-gun-theft-arrest/

But she’s innocent, she tells PEOPLE exclusively.

“I’m not guilty,” Terri Horman says. “I don’t steal things.”

TH was charged with a misdemeanor but did not show up for court date. She was stopped for speeding and that led to LE seeing the warrant for arrest.

LE said: "a Yuba County sheriff’s spokeswoman alleged to OregonLive, “She did indeed have the firearm,”"

I suppose she will say the roommate gave her the gun, and none of this is her fault. Yuba County court records are online if anyone cares to look at the case.

Poor, innocent Terri! She who would never hurt a fly. A victim of her steroid abusing ex husband. A victim of crooked cops.

Well, she now has a restraining order against her by her newest lover due to the fact she pulled a knife on him. He fears for his life.

"“I’m fearing for my life,” said Joseph Cristobal in a phone interview with KGW. “I don’t even know what she is capable of doing.”

The Sacramento man, who describes himself as Moulton’s domestic partner, filed for a temporary restraining order against her on November 28.

“She was trying to put a knife – a kitchen knife to my face and then she was telling me that if I talked to law enforcement that something is going to happen to me or my family,” explained Cristobal."

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/kyron...mother-accused-of-domestic-violence/366720210

I just don't understand how anybody can think this woman is innocent anymore. She has shown her true colors over and over and over again. If you don't see it, you are being willfully naive.

Poor, innocent Terri! She who would never hurt a fly. A victim of her steroid abusing ex husband. A victim of crooked cops.

Well, she now has a restraining order against her by her newest lover due to the fact she pulled a knife on him. He fears for his life.

"“I’m fearing for my life,” said Joseph Cristobal in a phone interview with KGW. “I don’t even know what she is capable of doing.”

The Sacramento man, who describes himself as Moulton’s domestic partner, filed for a temporary restraining order against her on November 28.

“She was trying to put a knife – a kitchen knife to my face and then she was telling me that if I talked to law enforcement that something is going to happen to me or my family,” explained Cristobal."

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/kyron...mother-accused-of-domestic-violence/366720210

I just don't understand how anybody can think this woman is innocent anymore. She has shown her true colors over and over and over again. If you don't see it, you are being willfully naive.

What the actual ****?????

Acting that way toward an adult can you just imagine what she would do to a child that pissed her off.

What was she going to do, sell it? Shoot herself or someone else? Did she just not trust her roomate with a gun?

If she couldn't even get away with stealing a gun... Could she really have made Kyron vanish without a trace all those years ago?

Sometimes fate favors even the incompetent.

I've added this new stuff to the Case Archive.

The Kyron Horman Case Archive is huge and complicated. There are FIVE sub-albums in addition to the main section. There's over 3,100 files in all, but you can likely find everything you ever wanted to know about the case.

Here is the link to the "All Legal and Court Matters" section:
http://s296.photobucket.com/user/cr...OR-/All Legal and Court Matters?sort=6&page=1

Unfortunately, because of a photobucket glitch, I can no longer organize or add videos. The new articles are on the last couple pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine