Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
My theory: I think SP was abducted and was being groomed to become a slave (laborer or sex, or both) to a group or cult that lives off the grid, sort of.

I think someone has a compound somewhere in those mountains.

Why someone let her go is a big question mark. Did the one who let her go now disappear also (voluntarily, to save her own life)?

Concerned about what though? Does he specify?
No, he doesn't specify. But I concluded that he meant simply that this could be repeated.

Maybe Lake16 can answer this
I am confused on the conflicting statements by KP concerning SP's wrists - in a widely cited written statement to GMA, on 11/29, KP wrote (BEM):

"She was thrown from a vehicle with a chain around her waist, attached to her wrists and a bag over her head. The same bag she used to flag someone down once she was able to free one of her hands.

Then, later, on 20/20
“Her left hand was in the vehicle chained to something, she was chained anytime she was in a vehicle. They opened the door, she doesn’t know because she had a bag over her head, they cut something to free her restraint that was holding her into the vehicle and then, kind of, pushed her out of the vehicle,” Keith told 20/20‘s Matt Gutman.

Was one hand already free when she was pushed out of the vehicle, or she managed to free one hand after she was pushed out??

My theory: I think SP was abducted and was being groomed to become a slave (laborer or sex, or both) to a group or cult that lives off the grid, sort of.

I think someone has a compound somewhere in those mountains.

Why someone let her go is a big question mark. Did the one who let her go now disappear also (voluntarily, to save her own life)?

Idk.

But if she was forced to be too scared to mention her abductors;

Then why show updated kids pics on 20/20 and other media outlets?

I think she was released---instead of killed--- because that was the plan all along. That's why the abductors hid their faces. They were never planning to keep her, or to kill her.

<modsnip>

If that were the case, that could be the reason they would target a suburban mother jogging in her neighborhood. They WANTED the kidnapping to be high profile.

The brand could be the initials of their organization, maybe, or just a big FU.

Based upon my knowledge, no, she was not abducted out of revenge or to send a message to anyone.

Her "brand" was a message and the sheriff called the abduction "isolated" - both lead me to believe they knew her and planned to release her at some point. Her mother also made it sound as if she believed the captors knew SP:

"I believe that she was abducted, that someone knew her..." http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/sh...-speaks-out-wants-her-daughter-back/157746092

JMO

I think she was released---instead of killed--- because that was the plan all along. That's why the abductors hid their faces. They were never planning to keep her, or to kill her.

<modsnip>
If that were the case, that could be the reason they would target a suburban mother jogging in her neighborhood. They WANTED the kidnapping to be high profile.

The brand could be the initials of their organization, maybe, or just a big FU.

I actually had this thought too, but why not "take credit" for it? We are all left in the dark except maybe LE and the Papini family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually had this thought too, but why not "take credit" for it? We are all left in the dark except maybe LE and the Papini family.

Maybe they changed their minds, realizing it would do there cause more harm than good.

Maybe they did take credit by informing LE, who for some reason has decided not to give them the attention they want, perhaps since SP is free. Maybe this is a new group, and the FBI doesn't have intelligence on them yet or know where to find them.

https://www.wunderground.com/histor...reqdb.zip=96001&reqdb.magic=1&reqdb.wmo=99999

Nov 02, 2016 Redding,CA
Temperature
Mean Temperature 54 °F
Max Temperature 66 °F
Min Temperature 41 °F

Wind
Wind Speed 3 mph (NNW)
Max Wind Speed 8 mph
Max Gust Speed 10 mph

If she was driven two and a half hours after the abduction, it bears saying that Sacramento weather was almost the same that day as Redding experienced.

We have seen images of the clothing SP was wearing att as being pink and gray running apparel. Was she returned wearing the same clothing items? Was she allowed to maintain personal hygiene? Did the abductors provide her with soap, shampoo and toothpaste? Frankly, I would probably go completely mad if not allowed to shower, shampoo and brush my teeth for 3 weeks.

KP stated that seeing his wife in the hospital made him nauseated so I was wondering if SP had a foul odor about her from being held unkept for 22 days.

I haven't been keeping up with these Sherri Papini threads since LE hasn't been releasing any further information and I have a question hopefully someone can answer.

As a preface - Because there's contradicting hearsay in the media and elsewhere from family and others, I'd rather go with what comes from LE directly.So my question is specific in that I'm not asking about what anyone else has stated, but what LE has stated.

Has LE stated that Sherri Papini told them the abductors kept their faces hidden?

When a sheriff brings in a abducted victim to the hospital with injuries. Then there is no waiting in the waiting area. Jmo

Especially for investigation purposes where tests needs to be ran and items need to be collected ASAP.

Plus this patient/victim was broadcast for weeks in the mass media; So of course they would rush things fairly quickly for said patient.

Now there have been victims in major accidents that were able to go home the same day while others had more significant injuries where they had to be admitted for at least a overnight stay.

But this doesn't mean that a hospital can't release you for now and have you simply contact your doctor if certain symptoms comes along later.

Jmo

True, I'm sure they helped expedite her treatment as well as keeping her secure. I'm glad for that! I'm sure she had follow up orders to go see her doc/docs as well.

Not at all surprised they didn't keep her overnight. I've seen people with injuries that were much worse (including my own personal experience) treated and released. I guess it's a good thing in a way. Although her injuries are terrible, if they had kept her we'd know her physical injuries were much worse.

Maybe the abductors belong to some extremist group, and maybe the whole THING was a message, not just the brand. Not a message to SP's family, but to the community or even the government.

(Mods, I hope that's acceptable. Sorry I crossed the line earlier).

Perspective .... I wanted to post this late last night and thought I should sleep on it first, but I still feel I should post. Then I'll duck when y'all start throwing things.

Lake16 has chosen WS to communicate. This group has integrity and compassion that I've seen since I have been here. However, last night was hard to keep reading.

When Lake16, our Verified, keyword verified insider, says two women abducted Sherri, one released her .... it means two women abducted Sherri, one released her. It doesn't have to make sense to you, it just is. Same with the ST leanings and everything else. I sensed that there are some here bent on having it have happened a certain way when that is just not the case.

Lake16 is a "gift" to this group. Like he or she said they have more information /knowledge than what has been released to the public (Us) but not as much as LE. The fact that this "more" information is shared with WS, is also a gift, very graciously shared, imho.

It makes me sad when I sense some feeling entitled to more info, or taking a disagreeable tone, like no matter what Lake says to some things, either way, it with be picked apart and argued with over and over.

There are some very amazing and kind posters here (you know who you are ). However, others should remember when they post that there are "people with feelings" behind these names. Please be nice to one another.

Also, Tricia and her team do an amazing job in keeping this site what is is, stellar among sites like this. I am sure they put an enormous amount of time, and tons of heart into it, and for that I am appreciative.

MOO.

Maybe the abductors belong to some extremist group, and maybe the whole THING was a message, not just the brand. Not a message to SP's family, but to the community or even the government.

(Mods, I hope that's acceptable. Sorry I crossed the line earlier).
If this were true, you'd think the group would issue a statement to make it clear what they were doing.

https://www.wunderground.com/histor...reqdb.zip=96001&reqdb.magic=1&reqdb.wmo=99999

Nov 02, 2016 Redding,CA
Temperature
Mean Temperature 54 °F
Max Temperature 66 °F
Min Temperature 41 °F

Wind
Wind Speed 3 mph (NNW)
Max Wind Speed 8 mph
Max Gust Speed 10 mph

If she was driven two and a half hours after the abduction, Sacramento weather was almost the same that day as Redding experienced.

We have seen images of the clothing SP was wearing att as being pink and gray running apparel. Was she returned wearing the same clothing items? Was she allowed to maintain personal hygiene? Did the abductors provide her with soap, shampoo and toothpaste? Frankly, I would probably go completely mad if not allowed to shower, shampoo and brush my teeth for 3 weeks.

KP stated that seeing his wife in the hospital made him nauseated so I was wondering if SP had a foul odor about her from being held unkept for 22 days.

What was the temperature on Nov 22nd in Yolo at 4:00 am? Was she wearing a coat, shoes?

I haven't been keeping up with these Sherri Papini threads since LE hasn't been releasing any further information and I have a question hopefully someone can answer.

As a preface - Because there's contradicting hearsay in the media and elsewhere from family and others, I'd rather go with what comes from LE directly.So my question is specific in that I'm not asking about what anyone else has stated, but what LE has stated.

Has LE stated that Sherri Papini told them the abductors kept their faces hidden?

http://fox40.com/2016/11/30/sheriff-abductors-of-sherri-papini-kept-faces-covered/

http://ktla.com/2016/11/30/captors-...ini-by-branding-her-cutting-hair-off-sheriff/

If this were true, you'd think the group would issue a statement to make it clear what they were doing.

Maybe they did, to whomever was supposed to get that message (but who isn't sharing it, for what ever reason) instead of publicly.

Maybe the brand reveals the extremist group's identity, which law enforcement has decided not to reveal at this point.

I realize it's a stretch... but nothing else is adding up to me. Sex traffickers are people without a conscience or empathy, and they don't suddenly develop those things on Thanksgiving day. And Lake has told us that it is not a personal vendetta of some sort.

Oh, and maybe releasing her on Thanksgiving day was part of the message, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288