GUILTY MO - Monica Sykes, 25, Berkeley, 27 Oct 2016 *Arrest*

I think they are looking at a few possibilities involving more than one poi, due to more than one possible scenario. LE seems to really be keeping things close. We can only hope they know much more than they're saying. It's been way too long. Monica, where are you???

Sent from my Lenovo YB1-X90F using Tapatalk

Have any of her close friends been able to offer any insight to what think may have happened? IMO, they may know better who she was associating with or if there were any causes for concern prior to her disappearance.

I think they are looking at a few possibilities involving more than one poi, due to more than one possible scenario. LE seems to really be keeping things close. We can only hope they know much more than they're saying. It's been way too long. Monica, where are you???

Have any of her close friends been able to offer any insight to what think may have happened? IMO, they may know better who she was associating with or if there were any causes for concern prior to her disappearance.
Yes, there are quite a few theories floating around by friends and close family. None have been mentioned by MSM though, so I'm unclear how much we can discuss on here.

Thank you for posting this. I have finally been able to take a breath and sign-up. I'm not quite sure how this works, but believe this is a forum that can be used to provide and gain information regarding my daughter Monica Sykes disappearance.

Your beautiful daughter really reminds me of my friend, I hope you have her home soon.

So she apparently left to go to get candy, but without her bag? I presume no purse/wallet then?

Has the bf been cooperative?

She did not take carry a purse most of the time, but she left without her ID or a debit card. The BF has not be cooperative..when initially questioned on 11/5/2016 he stated he did not even know she was missing. He is in police custody for prior outstanding warrants, etc.

Police are now saying they believe foul play was involved.

Ok, I will do the necessary steps to become verified

bumping.

I know there was another search today in Berkeley, but I couldn't make it. Sending love and light to you, Regina. You and Monica are constantly in my thoughts.

Hi Everyone,

Sykesr50 is now a verified insider in Monica's case.

Please treat Sykesr50 with respect.

Remember Sykesr50 does not need to provide links to her posts and it's up to you whether to believe what Sykesr50 posts or not.

Thank you

Mother of missing girl lends her strength to others
Dec. 28 marks the eight-year anniversary of the disappearance of Shemika Cosey from Berkeley in north St. Louis County, but her mother gives as much support as she gets in the search for her missing daughter and other missing women in the area.

Shemika's family will hold a vigil in her honor, but even as people gather around her for support, Cosey's mother is lending strength to other North County families with with missing children.

Many painful Christmases have passed for Cosey's mom, Paula Cosey-Hill, since that winter day in 2008.

“I'm getting better at getting stronger. That's my goal,” said Cosey-Hill.

Despite the fact years have passed, Cosey-Hill still hands out missing person flyers and refuses to give up hope.
http://www.ksdk.com/news/local/mother-of-missing-girl-lends-her-strength-to-others/378496250

Hello...please some information if possible.
1. Did Monica leave with her handbag and identification?
Monica did not take identification.
Shemika did not take identification.
2. The other two missing girls - what are their heights, weights, ages at the time of their disappearance?
Shemika Cosey - 5' 2", 135 lbs., 16 years old, Af. American
Monica Sykes - 4' 11", 100 lbs., 25 years old, Af. American
3. When did the other two girls go missing?
Shemika Cosey - December 29th, 2009
Monica Sykes - October 27th, 2016
4. Have the authorities attempted tracking phone GPS?
5. Have all social media account members been contacted?
6. Has anyone made a map of disappearances/and murders in the area going back at least 15 - 20 years?
7. Are there any unsolved murders of women in the area?
8. What did Monica and the other missing girls do for a living?
9. The Population of Berkeley is approximately 10,000 people. To have 3 missing girls from the same area over, at minimum, 8 years is unusual.
10. Portions of Lambert–St. Louis International Airport are within the city of Berkeley's limits.
11. If she had one, where is Monica's car?

If these questions have already been asked and answered, please forgive me as I've just joined this thread. Thank you.

Has anyone considered that HWY 170 in Clayton (where Phoenix Coldon disappeared) runs up through Berkeley, where these three girls went missing? Mapping out these areas of missing girls may provide a range of perpetrator activity.

Kelly L. Allen also disappeared from Berkeley, Missouri under similar circumstances.
Missing: March 14th, 2011.
Age 20, 5' 4'', 165 lbs., Af. American
Left without identification and an uncashed tax return check for $2,000.00. She was a nursing student who interviewed the day of her disappearance, returned to the apartment where she was staying with a friend. When the friend returned home, Kelly was gone.

Perhaps, they should concentrate their search along HWY 170 between Clayton and Berkeley.

Texas EquuSearch, based out of Cincinnati, has come to St. Louis to help.

Several friends, family members, and volunteers have searched Berkeley, Ferguson, and Kinloch. They can also join the new search by contacting Texas EquuSearch on Facebook.

“We're planning on starting a search Saturday the 14th, we will take Sunday also,” Radar said.

The command center for next Saturday and Sunday will be the Berkeley Civic Center, located at 6120 Madison, from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.

http://fox2now.com/2017/01/06/national-search-party-called-in-for-missing-berkeley-woman/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back