UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melmoth's post was referring to the opening hours of the site though, to tie in with the collection/deposit of cardboard waste.
With these improvements we still have no idea whether this site would be open to receive waste at = what - 5/6 a.m.?

Quite true, jessie. I think the thing that boggles my mind is why such a simple point as to where the bin lorry emptied its load is still being discussed. It begs the question of how much faith we can put into any of the info that the family have shared? If the Police haven't shared any/little info with them then does that mean the family have just been working things out for themselves and reporting as fact?

I think a completely new timeline of facts only needs to be issued to clear things up.

If a bin lorry is classed as a service vehicle it is not subject to tacho rules, but not sure how it is classified.

If they're 'door to door' then they're exempt. If they're commercial to commercial, then they are subject to tachograph regulations. Regardless, all vehicles will be subject to GB (UK) regulations and ultimately EU regs.
Granted it's a nightmare to even contemplate nevermind drive, operate AND consider at the same time......oooof! :/

So in brief,
If it's a Vulture and commercial it'll be subject to tachograph hours and WTD. More work for me.... :/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've been going over all the old updates on www.fincorrie.co.uk and watching all the videos to try to find sources for the timeline. One thing I came across which I didn't remember 'hearing' the first time around was a reply by Darroch in answer to a question about whether Corrie had walked back to Honnington before after a night out. He says 'he'd only got so far along'

https://youtu.be/N1pm-NL8TKI approx 2.30 in

presumably if he'd 'only got so far along' he'd been hitchhiking or had been picked up by other service personnel returning to the camp before.
'Creature of habit' has been banded around a bit so maybe he did quite by chance manage to evade CCTV around the horseshoe and hitched a lift with a stranger who for whatever reasons drove towards BM and then....

Quite true, jessie. I think the thing that boggles my mind is why such a simple point as to where the bin lorry emptied its load is still being discussed. It begs the question of how much faith we can put into any of the info that the family have shared? If the Police haven't shared any/little info with them then does that mean the family have just been working things out for themselves and reporting as fact?

I think a completely new timeline of facts only needs to be issued to clear things up.

Ive just spent the last couple of hours going through old updates from both the family and the police and it's made me realise how few facts there actually are- from either source

I can't believe the family don't know where the rubbish site is, IMO it's inconcievable that this wouldn't have been part of the discussions they had about whether to search the rubbish. I guess they are keeping it quiet to avoid it coming under pressure to be searched or people trying to break in to do their own searhces

Ive just spent the last couple of hours going through old updates from both the family and the police and it's made me realise how few facts there actually are- from either source

Quite surprising isn't it when you actually take a step back and look at what there is...which is next to nothing and from the police, which is where we should really be taking the official, verified facts from which we sleuth, there is even less.

If they're 'door to door' then they're exempt. If they're commercial to commercial, then they are subject to tachograph regulations. Regardless, all vehicles will be subject to GB (UK) regulations and ultimately EU regs.
Granted it's a nightmare to even contemplate nevermind drive, operate AND consider at the same time......oooof! :/

So in brief,
If it's a Vulture and commercial it'll be subject to tachograph hours and WTD. More work for me.... :/

There was tachograph data to analyse, does that make it commercial?

TW's update Nov 12th Option 3 – Analysis into option 3 continues. This includes further, technical analysis of the bin lorry’s movements using experts from SCIT analysing Tachograph data for example, and technical analysis of the possibility of a phone moving with it.

I've been going over all the old updates on www.fincorrie.co.uk and watching all the videos to try to find sources for the timeline. One thing I came across which I didn't remember 'hearing' the first time around was a reply by Darroch in answer to a question about whether Corrie had walked back to Honnington before after a night out. He says 'he'd only got so far along'

presumably if he'd 'only got so far along' he'd been hitchhiking or had been picked up by other service personnel returning to the camp before.
'Creature of habit' has been banded around a bit so maybe he did quite by chance manage to evade CCTV around the horseshoe and hitched a lift with a stranger who for whatever reasons drove towards BM and then....

That's pretty interesting to say the least!

If you scroll down it says "old updates". Takes you to previous items on each of the pages.

Only found Nov and Dec update, nothing from October on the page, ware abouts are they?

Dennis Eagles for 1100L collections

QUOTE=MidsummersDay;12997633]I need a local to BSE to go to the Biffa waste depot at Hollow Lane area to identify the make of trucks they have. Are they Vultures etc? Photos would be even better with a make/model.

[/QUOTE]

Do you have a source for that info Pilgrim? These obs doesn't look like Eagles to me.
53611f189b45d369c650b98d8060a959.png
b2e1269532377cc9759da53d673c75ed.jpg

I can't believe the family don't know where the rubbish site is, IMO it's inconcievable that this wouldn't have been part of the discussions they had about whether to search the rubbish. I guess they are keeping it quiet to avoid it coming under pressure to be searched or people trying to break in to do their own searhces

I find it hard to imagine that their initial confusion over the "landfill site" hasn't been thoroughly clarified to them by the police over the past couple of months. Since some of their supporters and followers still seem to be struggling under the same confusion, I'm surprised the point hasn't been specifically clarified on the webpage, if only to stop people endlessly asking why the "landfill" hasn't been searched.

I'm still not convinced by the testing of the "couldn't walk out without being seen" hypothosis I'd very much like to hear what sort of testing has actually been done. I think Tony used the word reviewed in on eof his update which doesn't suggest to me a through investigation.

I've been meaning to ask for a while, what relation is Tony to Nicola? Brother or brother in law? He has no trace of a Scottish accent

I must admit I'm looking forward to having a reasonably reliable timeline available in time for Thread #10.

I say "reasonably reliable" only because we're still being fed conflicting information.

A few days ago I'd been considering volunteering myself to make a timeline for us, so I read all the updates from the family and the police websites with the intention of creating a spreadsheet of the facts.
I too realised how few facts there are, that's when I decided I wasn't up to attempting to make a timeline.

Can't help wondering if there's a lot more known than has been made public, presumably with good reason, or if there genuinely isn't very much known at all. I have a feeling it's the latter.

Only found Nov and Dec update, nothing from October on the page, ware abouts are they?

If I scroll down on my lap top to 'older posts' on each page I can get to Oct. 3rd updates.

If you click on 'family updates' go to the bottom of the page and click on 'older posts' and then keep doing this you'll find all the updates from the beginning (oct 3rd)

I'm still not convinced by the testing of the "couldn't walk out without being seen" hypothosis I'd very much like to hear what sort of testing has actually been done. I think Tony used the word reviewed in on eof his update which doesn't suggest to me a through investigation.

I've been meaning to ask for a while, what relation is Tony to Nicola? Brother or brother in law? He has no trace of a Scottish accent

My assumption was her brother and that she married a Scottish man (corries dad) as I don't think she sounds hugely Scottish. More an accent from living there opposed to born there. But I don't know any of that as fact it was just my assumption

He's Nicolas brother.
"Mr Wringe, brother to Corrie’s mother Nicola Urquhart"

http://www.eadt.co.uk/news/please_c...n_in_bury_st_edmunds_seven_days_ago_1_4719083

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MicheKinn