Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone involved with this case knew the precise location of absolutely any and all surveillance and managed to avoid and outsmart it. That really is the only logical explanation, correct?

It seems to be a digital-age perfect crime, at least so far. Careful planning or blind luck?

There is only one person that I know of in this case who didnt want to work directly with LE, worked through a family friend, got involved with this case, and made past videos of storage containers for their business.

And in this police report, if I am reading it right,
low and behold, we have someone that didnt want to be involved with LE contact, somehow got ahold of a family friend, and had information about a male holding a female in a storage container/shed.

LE should have been all over this and maybe they were.

Its one thing not to want to work with LE. But its quite another when someone has information about someone holding a person and that person is a kidnapped missing person who's life could be in jeapordy.

Maybe LE did pursue this and found out the person was lying or they were telling the truth and lied to the public about how they got involved.

All I know is if this is the same person that got involved with this case then there was some fibs told to the public about how and why they got involved.

http://www.co.shasta.ca.us/docs/Sheriff/daily-logs/11-12-2016.pdf?sfvrsn=2

It would also mean it was all a hoax, and I just don't buy it unless the guy is so nuts he and SP's friend did it without telling KP - that would be Hella cruel. There are things that don't add up, but I don't see KP involved in abduction...jmo

Interesting about the containers...I have yet to watch the videos.

OK now this is scary - CG's vid on locating a missing cellphone and it is dated 2011 (on his Youtube account):

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ-GOHDMTVbD_GuvhLMmJHA

I don't think that is all that unusual. In 2011 it would be 'news' to many people that there was an app like this. So it isnt that strange that he made a u-tube about it back then, imo.

And I highly doubt that KP had to see this to know about 'find my i-phone' app. My daughter taught us to use it and she never saw that you-tube.

MISSING JESSICA ROGGENKAMP
MISSING FROM ANDERSON, CA
Missing Since- 12/10/16
Age- 44
Eyes- Brown
Hair- Brown
Height- 5'5"- 5'6"
Weight- 122 lb

44-year-old Jessica Roggenkamp was last seen at 3AM on Saturday 12/10/16. Jessica's 2010 black Mustang was found off highway 36 but Jessica was not there. If you've seen her, know where she is, or have any information of her whereabouts, call the Anderson Police Department 530-378-6600 or Nor-Cal Alliance For The Missing anonymous tipline 530-378-4491.

On line anonymous tip form-
http://www.nor-calallianceforthemissing.org/tips.html

Facebook Page-
https://www.facebook.com/Help-Find-Jessica-Roggenkamp-1185…/

Her thread here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...10-December-2016&highlight=Jessica+Roggenkamp

Missing Since- 12/10/16
Age- 44
Eyes- Brown
Hair- Brown
Height- 5'5"- 5'6"
Weight- 122 lb

Anderson police Sgt. Casey Day said his department is not considering Roggenkamp's disappearance as suspicious.

"At this point, we don't have any set of suspicious circumstances," Day said. It appears she voluntarily left, he said.

He said Roggenkamp's disappearance had no similarities to Redding mother Sherri Papini's abduction in November...

Roggenkamp has brown hair and brown eyes, is about 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs 122 pounds. She takes prescription medication, according to the group.

http://www.redding.com/story/news/l...44-reported-missing-non-profit-says/95360806/

There was that and also a vacant home that the bed was messed up and long blonde hair on it. Read the police logs and you get a good idea of crime in that area. Alot of drug, theft, family disturbances. Pretty active

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

Its incredible the amount of crime and police incidents in that area. It sounds as bad as a huge major city like LA or something. Really sad for Shasta county.

Just want to clear this up - sorry I keep falling behind: The Log: (Starting on Page 1 - 2)

http://www.co.shasta.ca.us/docs/Sheriff/daily-logs/11-12-2016.pdf?sfvrsn=2 (It was 11/12 not 11/2)

11/12/16 received 359; dispatched 420; arrived 432; cleared 720

"FOLLOW UP"
GRAY ROCK RD/WONDERLAND BL
Then they list 7 Sheriffs, Sherri's name / clothing and Tan Chevy Suburban w/ 3 possible plate numbers

So they stayed 3 hours and 7 Sheriffs are listed on the call.

IMO they checked it out pretty good.

7 deputies for 3 hours -- it does look like LE was all over that tip. Too bad it doesn't appear to have been useful.

Thank you for the links, Steleheart -- helped a lot.

(But, now I'm cross-sighted and worried about the 14-year-old whose neighbor threatened to shoot his dog and then threw feces at the family car!)

It was not based on one picture. I just posted the picture for others to see what the area looks like. I have looked at every section of that road in Streetview. There is no view of the Interstate on that entire road, until you are right on top of the entrance ramps, and the camera on the Google car is on top of a tower, so it gives a much farther view then a person would have walking.
My bold. I respectfully disagree. I've done the same thing you've done. Street view. I don't know if you've gone onto the freeway with streetview, head north from about 1/2 mile south of the Yolo exit. From that vantage point, the headlights from I5 point at least 300 yards to the west of the "junkyard" onto co rd 17. Those headlights point across a stubble field of agriculture land. Looking from co rd 17 SE, it's highly probable those headlights were visible from co rd 17 at least 300 yrds west of the "junkyard". IMO, you can see those headlight way, way before you are on top of the entrance ramps.

So was the 3 hour follow up in regards to the clothing that was reported found or a follow up on the report of the woman held against her will in storage unit/shed? I am sorry I think I have gotten bogged down lol

So was the 3 hour follow up in regards to the clothing that was reported found or a follow up on the report of the woman held against her will in storage unit/shed? I am sorry I think I have gotten bogged down lol

The second or third-hand report of a woman being held against her will in a storage shed.

Missing Since- 12/10/16
Age- 44
Eyes- Brown
Hair- Brown
Height- 5'5"- 5'6"
Weight- 122 lb

44-year-old Jessica Roggenkamp was last seen at 3AM on Saturday 12/10/16. Jessica's 2010 black Mustang was found off highway 36 but Jessica was not there. If you've seen her, know where she is, or have any information of her whereabouts, call the Anderson Police Department 530-378-6600 or Nor-Cal Alliance For The Missing anonymous tipline 530-378-4491.

On line anonymous tip form-
http://www.nor-calallianceforthemissing.org/tips.html

Facebook Page-
https://www.facebook.com/Help-Find-Jessica-Roggenkamp-1185…/

Darn. This is becoming an epidemic in that area. So sad to hear of another missing person from closeby.

Finally, given that we can presume that the vehicle did not want to be seen driving around a lot, I think it’s a reasonable guess, but not a certainty, that it started its journey from a location near I5, ended at a location near I5, or both.

Or think outside the box. Co Rd 17 west goes to I505 via completely rural roads at 4:30am with the probability of nil traffic. I don't understand why everyone is fixated with up/down I5 as the escape route. Up/down I5 to the Yolo exit; head west; release her; continue west on Co Rd 17 and escape via I505. It fits. She walks east to the "junk yard" and then east to the church. She had to be walking west to east. Thus, released west of I5 on Co Rd 17.

OK now this is scary - CG's vid on locating a missing cellphone and it is dated 2011 (on his Youtube account):

That video came up a few threads back, Mary.

Then, and still, while I don't think it's strange for anyone to advise others on using the FindMyPhone app to locate misplaced phones, I do find it interesting that CG comments specifically on how that app can be used to find one's wife if ever she goes missing.

There are a few things about CG that I find interesting in the context of this case.

That video came up a few threads back, Mary.

Then, and still, while I don't think it's strange for anyone to advise others on using the FindMyPhone app to locate misplaced phones, I do find it interesting that CG comments specifically on how that app can be used to find one's wife if ever she goes missing.

There are a few things about CG that I find interesting in the context of this case.

BBM

I, too, found that statement by CG rather interesting, and I am sure more information about him and this case will eventually be made public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rxpb