MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Danielle was asking to leave early, who was she asking/ who was in the office that could have overheard the conversation? Did she discuss her plan with someone in the elevator. The janitor, the security guard, someone at the grocery store or gas station?

She could of had her change of address sticker on the back of her license. You are supposed to do that within 30 days of moving somewhere. However many lazy people do not do this or maybe she did and the sticker came off? That happened to me before.

Oh really? Oops.

I can't remember the woman's name but she went missing from her apt.
I think the men responsible carried her out in a sofa.

People have been known to use all kinds of things.......rolled up carpet, comforters, foot lockers, rolling suitcases, and last but not least..............numerous trash bags.

This may sound like a dumb question...........but has LE bothered to peel back a couple of corners of the pool cover and looked underneath it ? It shows on the aerial view of the pool that they put a cover over it during the cold months.

I got to thinking last night.........whoever is responsible for this, had almost 12 hours of darkness and another 12 hours of daylight in order to cover it up before the police were even notified.

So, let's say she was abducted and held there at the complex for a few hours, and then the abductor decided to do the usual " kill them and get rid of them" thing. That means said abductor would've had to wrestle her into a vehicle and drive off into the darkness with her. Nobody apparently saw her talking to anyone when she got home, did anyone see a guy loading an oversized object into his vehicle between 8 p.m. and 4 a.m. ? Did anybody notice a guy dragging something heavy down the sidewalk or the stairs ?

Next, what do you do with a body in a heavily populated area like the one she lives in ? Answer, you find the darkest place you can find with the least amount of traffic, and dump it out. Forget about walking paths and apartment style landscaping, this guy would have been in a car. Heritage Park would be a good place to take a look, for example.

They need to get organized searchers together, get an aerial map of the surrounding areas , pinpoint areas of heavy vegetation and isolation, and start walking it. She hasn't been found yet because nobody has launched a full scale search. Don't worry about the cops doing it either, they never find anybody during a search anyway, remember Lindsey Piccone ?

Her friends and family need to organize it on their own and conduct it on their own. From what I can tell, hundreds of people would show up if asked.

The weather isn't going to cooperate very much longer either, so time is of the essence. Once a foot of snow is on the ground, it's going to be too late. Any amount of snow is going to make it tougher. Doing it in the next week is going to be your best bet.

Aerial map here: https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewe...ll=42.471050340326684,-83.32838055000002&z=12

I think it's more likely she's in an apartment or other building/room/unit on the property. I don't have anything to back that up, it just seems much easier - to only me, probably, because there's no way I could move a dead body on my own. It doesn't seem like a two-person crime.

There have to be empty units, maybe a shared gym or clubhouse-type building, rental offices, maintenance sheds. Even unlocked cars/car trunks in the parking lots for that matter.

I think it's more likely she's in an apartment or other building/room/unit on the property. I don't have anything to back that up, it just seems much easier - to only me, probably, because there's no way I could move a dead body on my own. It doesn't seem like a two-person crime.

There have to be empty units, maybe a shared gym or clubhouse-type building, rental offices, maintenance sheds. Even unlocked cars/car trunks in the parking lots for that matter.

A 200 pound guy wouldn't have any problem at all moving a 120 pound woman, especially with the adrenaline rush associated with it. If she was still at the complex......well......let your nose be your guide.

I agree though, vacant apartments, a locked maintenance shed, a pond, a pool, a seldom used locked storage closet...........all should be examined immediately.

This may sound like a dumb question...........but has LE bothered to peel back a couple of corners of the pool cover and looked underneath it ? It shows on the aerial view of the pool that they put a cover over it during the cold months.

I got to thinking last night.........whoever is responsible for this, had almost 12 hours of darkness and another 12 hours of daylight in order to cover it up before the police were even notified.

So, let's say she was abducted and held there at the complex for a few hours, and then the abductor decided to do the usual " kill them and get rid of them" thing. That means said abductor would've had to wrestle her into a vehicle and drive off into the darkness with her. Nobody apparently saw her talking to anyone when she got home, did anyone see a guy loading an oversized object into his vehicle between 8 p.m. and 4 a.m. ? Did anybody notice a guy dragging something heavy down the sidewalk or the stairs ?

Next, what do you do with a body in a heavily populated area like the one she lives in ? Answer, you find the darkest place you can find with the least amount of traffic, and dump it out. Forget about walking paths and apartment style landscaping, this guy would have been in a car. Heritage Park would be a good place to take a look, for example.

They need to get organized searchers together, get an aerial map of the surrounding areas , pinpoint areas of heavy vegetation and isolation, and start walking it. She hasn't been found yet because nobody has launched a full scale search. Don't worry about the cops doing it either, they never find anybody during a search anyway, remember Lindsey Piccone ?

Her friends and family need to organize it on their own and conduct it on their own. From what I can tell, hundreds of people would show up if asked.

The weather isn't going to cooperate very much longer either, so time is of the essence. Once a foot of snow is on the ground, it's going to be too late. Any amount of snow is going to make it tougher. Doing it in the next week is going to be your best bet.

Aerial map here: https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewe...ll=42.471050340326684,-83.32838055000002&z=12

My best bet would be Heritage Park. It's a nice little oasis in the middle of the city (recommend for any runners in the area!). There's definitely spots in the back trails which are 1) accessible from side streets and parking lots, 2) marshy, watery areas and 3) areas of the park that I wouldn't normally venture on a run... ie. someone on a walk wouldn't see either.

I did read an article where LE said they searched there well, they gave examples of where, I'll try to find it. But I'm not convinced it was done well, as there was little about foot searching around that area.

A 200 pound guy wouldn't have any problem at all moving a 120 pound woman, especially with the adrenaline rush associated with it. If she was still at the complex......well......let your nose be your guide.

I agree though, vacant apartments, a locked maintenance shed, a pond, a pool, a seldom used locked storage closet...........all should be examined immediately.

But it's cold in Michigan. In a room with an external wall or no heat, decomp wouldn't be a huge problem.

There is always other possibilities. Based on other crimes around here many would just go into Detroit, lots of abandon areas and buildings.

Freeways right there you can be to heavy wooded areas in a short time.

Too cold for smell if on the outside grounds

I am not really caught up at all... Has her phone been pinged?

I reviewed one of the aerial maps.. not sure if this was brought up or not yet but has anyone thought of the fact that she possibly took 10 mile home? If she left work earlier than usual maybe she thought to stay off the freeways since its hunting season and a Friday is usually busy on the freeway? Just a thought

I reviewed one of the aerial maps.. not sure if this was brought up or not yet but has anyone thought of the fact that she possibly took 10 mile home? If she left work earlier than usual maybe she thought to stay off the freeways since its hunting season and a Friday is usually busy on the freeway? Just a thought

I work right near her building and travel in the same direction home. I never take 696 west in the evening. It's just a mess. 10 Mile is the most likely route.

But it's cold in Michigan. In a room with an external wall or no heat, decomp wouldn't be a huge problem.

I see what you're saying now........I thought you meant someone had harmed her and was keeping her locked up in their apartment.

I don't think this was some criminal mastermind at work here.............just a useless punk that got real lucky. No eye witnesses, no electronic ties to the victim, no cameras. Even the person behind this probably can't believe how lucky they've been up until now.

I was gonna suggest that LE look into who missed work the next day, but with it being a Saturday, 80% of the people living there probably didn't go to work.

I am not really caught up at all... Has her phone been pinged?

Her phone is missing along with her. It was stated early on that her friend tried to call after she missed her dinner date, but it went directly to voice mail. Whether or not the phone was pinged in order to track it's travel path the day she left work is currently unknown.

LE hasn't said much about phone pings, the investigation, their theories, organized searches, search warrants, persons of interest, suspects, video surveillance, old boyfriends, new boyfriends.................or, pretty much anything else for the last 7 days.

I don't think this was some criminal mastermind at work here.............just a useless punk that got real lucky. No eye witnesses, no electronic ties to the victim, no cameras. Even the person behind this probably can't believe how lucky they've been up until now.

Totally agree with this. I don't think this was something that was well-planned or well-thought-out, just someone who saw an opportunity and went for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a question for any long time sleuthers or people in the know. The other day, while talking to a bus driver who was also LE, I asked him about searching properties without a search warrant. We were mostly talking about motels, but he said that generally as long as the owner of the motel gives consent, they can search the rooms without having a warrant. But I'm wondering what the standard protocol (if there is one) is for apartment units. Would LE have been able to do an immediate search? Personally, if someone in my complex went missing, I would have no problem letting LE take a look. I would think that it would rise eyebrows if someone didn't consent. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee