Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meant to edit prior post but created new post instead. What I meant to add:

Also there are separate designations of "Hispanic-White" and "Hispanic - NonWhite".

Yes, like my children and husband's family - hispanic white.

They are also ethnically Irish and Hungarian and a few other things from my side.

Edited to add: I just saw your last replies.

The issue is not what gangs or sex traffickers or any other variety of criminals typically do or have or have not done in other cases. The only important issue in this thread is - who abducted Sherri Papini, beat her and held her for 22 days?

The woman was almost beaten to death. So I have to disagree that it is not typical of gang abductions. Claiming a victim is lying through her teeth about being tortured and beaten, and coming up with 202 ways the family is lying is victim shaming especially there is no evidence of it. Not all crimes work in a abcd fashionable order to make it fit in a neat little puzzle for those on social media to be satisfied with. The scenerio could involve any tactic and gang activity would not be too far fetched to be included.

[FONT=&quot]A teenager who vanished from Myrtle Beach, S.C., in 2009 was repeatedly raped in a gang “stash house” for several days – then she was shot dead and fed to alligators when her disappearance generated too much media attention, the FBI said last week.

[/FONT]
One witness said they were going to let her go until it became too publicized.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/08/2...-raped-shot-eaten-by-alligators-fbi-says.html

[FONT=&quot]A teenager who vanished from Myrtle Beach, S.C., in 2009 was repeatedly raped in a gang “stash house” for several days – then she was shot dead and fed to alligators when her disappearance generated too much media attention, the FBI said last week.[/FONT]

In the Myrtle Beach case, I think Fox was incorrect to use the word "gang". Probably the term "stash house" too. It was described as a house where these people hung out - they were not any kind of a gang with a shared identity. I've read other articles about the case that do not use the term "gang".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The issue is not what gangs or sex traffickers or any other variety of criminals typically do or have or have not done in other cases. The only important issue in this thread is - who abducted Sherri Papini, beat her and held her for 22 days?

With respect, I think we are doing a lot of the same types of things that LE is doing. Profiling the case, bandying different theories about, seeing what seems plausible and what seems not. I don't think that's mutually exclusive from answering the question in your post, is it? In fact, I think it is part OF answering the question. JMHO, though...

Regarding rashes: "Oxygenated bleach, then chlorine bleach. Oxygen, then chlorine. Oxygen, then chlorine." (Sing it with me.)

Or should we say, "sodium hypochlorite" in place of oxygenated bleach?

Ingredients:

A pressurized water source
1 garden hose
1 hose end auto sprayer
Chlorinated Bleach
Oxygenated Bleach

Instructions:

Fill hose end auto sprayer with oxygenated bleach. Attach fill hose end auto sprayer to garden hose.. Turn on garden hose. Spray until hose end auto sprayer is empty. Repeat with chlorinated bleach. Repeat until desired effects result therefrom.

It would be good to know where the rashes were located...a chain and hose clamps rubbing against skin for 22 days would likely leave a rash/bruises jmo

With respect, I think we are doing a lot of the same types of things that LE is doing. Profiling the case, bandying different theories about, seeing what seems plausible and what seems not. I don't think that's mutually exclusive from answering the question in your post, is it? In fact, I think it is part OF answering the question. JMHO, though...

Bandying is perfectly acceptable. Bickering and snark is not. There has been far too much of the latter and not nearly enough of the former in this case.

Would this include articles from msm of cases with many similarities?

With respect, I think we are doing a lot of the same types of things that LE is doing. Profiling the case, bandying different theories about, Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SBM: I know what you mean but I really hope LE is not bandying different theories about like we are. I hope they are ascertaining and verifying facts. If they start with a theory, they may overlook or disregard certain facts that don't fit said theory.

While I agree that the only important issue is the who, I also think it's important to rule out (if possible) the likelihood of either cult, gang, roving band of red-headed lunatics, etc. based on what is typical MO for those groups.

I hope that made sense.

<modsnip> It is mentioned in many articles of the perps gang activity. It is known in the region to have been gang related.

But you specifically said "gang initiation". There is a difference between a crime being "gang related" and a crime committed as part of a gang initiation.

Thank you for sharing the local perspective, kemo -- very interesting. I have a few locality-related questions which I hope you can address.

1. It's unclear as to whether KP had to leave the house to get cell reception the day SP was reported missing, or if he was able to call/text her and activated FindMyPhone from the house. Do you know anything about reception in that part of town?

Cell reception should not be a problem in that area

2. Do you think a vehicle could get to and from the Papini house or mailboxes without being captured on street or home surveillance video?

The location of CCTV camera is a closely guarded secret. I have no idea.

3. I personally haven't seen anything that leads me to believe that Sheriff Bosenko is incompetent or not playing his cards right in this case (just the opposite, actually). Do you have an opinion or observation in regards to how he's generally perceived locally?

He is generally well regarded. Sheriff is an inherently political position because they have run for re-election every 4 years.

4. Do you get the sense that local residents believe CG is a straight shooter who was only trying to help?

CG is affiliated with Bethel Church which is viewed by many here with suspicion. The local media has been skeptical of the guy.

5. Do you have a theory that you'd be willing to share?

No, it might violate WS's Victim Friendly policy.

TIA.

At this point, the only thing I am pretty sure of is that nobody drove up to Redding and chose the Old Oregon Trail to find a woman to abduct.

I find sex trafficking and gang initiation to be extremely unlikely. One thing I have learned following True Crime is that Criminal behavior is not always driven by rational motives. Just because it doesn't make sense doesn't mean it didn't happen

Sorry snipped, but provide me an example of one 34 year old woman being "gang initiated" (or whatever it's' called.).

All of this is just weird. Nothing makes sense.
Wish I hadn't started following this case again. :gaah::thinking:

That is not about being gang initiated. That woman was kidnapped and held for weeks by a gang member who was being initiated. Anybody of any age can be the victim of gang violence. But the majority of human trafficking victims are between 18 and 24 years of age, and most of the rest are below that age group.

http://www.pbs.org/independentlens/half-the-sky/sex-trafficking/

The woman was almost beaten to death. So I have to disagree that it is not typical of gang abductions. Claiming a victim is lying through her teeth about being tortured and beaten, and coming up with 202 ways the family is lying is victim shaming especially there is no evidence of it. Not all crimes work in a abcd fashionable order to make it fit in a neat little puzzle for those on social media to be satisfied with. The scenerio could involve any tactic and gang activity would not be too far fetched to be included.

[FONT="]A teenager who vanished from Myrtle Beach, S.C., in 2009 was repeatedly raped in a [B]gang “stash house”[/B] for several days – then she was shot dead and fed to alligators when her disappearance generated too much media attention, the FBI said last week.

[/FONT][/COLOR]One witness said they were going to let her go until it became too publicized.

[url]http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/08/28/brittanee-drexel-teen-who-vanished-in-2009-was-raped-shot-eaten-by-alligators-fbi-says.html[/url]

[COLOR=#222222][FONT="]A teenager who vanished from Myrtle Beach, S.C., in 2009 was repeatedly raped in a gang “stash house” for several days – then she was shot dead and fed to alligators when her disappearance generated too much media attention, the FBI said last week.[/FONT]

Which woman was almost beaten to death?

That is not about being gang initiated. That woman was kidnapped and held for weeks by a gang member who was being initiated. Anybody of any age can be the victim of gang violence. But the majority of human trafficking victims are between 18 and 24 years of age, and most of the rest are below that age group.

"That woman was kidnapped and held for weeks by a gang member who was being initiated. "

i dont think it says that in your link, do you have another one that makes it more clear?

"That woman was kidnapped and held for weeks by a gang member who was being initiated. "

i dont think it says that in your link, do you have another one that makes it more clear?

That link was for the age of sex traffic victims. Here is the link for the woman who was kidnapped and beaten for weeks as part of a gang initiation.

Police: Man accused of kidnapping, beating woman

I'm going to stick my hand up in the air and admit to feeling like a right eejit. It only just clicked today that theories of gang initiation do not mean that the initiation was for SP, but that the initiation would be for one or both of the suspects, meaning the abduction and what entailed was the initiation and SP was just either a random/or targeted pawn.

Having now had the facepalm moment I wouldn't discount this theory, probably unlikely but stranger things have happened

:blushing:

yeah that is the link i was referring to, i read it in your earlier posts, i dont think it claims what you claim it claims. (a triple claimer, nice).

MURFREESBORO &#8211; A traffic stop Tuesday night led to the arrest of a Murfreesboro man who is accused of kidnapping and beating a woman over the course of more than two weeks, according to Murfreesboro Police Department records.

Thanath Lont Sayadeth, aka, &#8220;Lucky,&#8221; was wanted on two outstanding warrants stemming from the allegations reported in March.

On March 25, a 20-year-old woman reported to Officer David Kelch that she was kidnapped, drugged and beaten by several subjects, including a man nicknamed &#8220;Lucky,&#8221; over several weeks beginning March 8.

&#8220;The original incident was a series of gang-related crimes in which the victim was not a random target and was known to the suspects,&#8221; said Sgt. Kyle Evans, spokesman for the Murfreesboro Police Department.

He explained the woman was likely a victim of a gang initiation.

I am curious about the description of the suspects...are we to assume they both have brown eyes because they are Hispanic? Due to SP being taken in broad daylight, sunglasses would make perfect sense...but if that is the case, a description of the sunglasses would be helpful - someone may recognize them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member