Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they handed her something to look at like a map, paper or phone if asking for directions. She puts her phone down to take it?

Since her hair was found wrapped around the headphones, I am suspecting she took them off quickly.

Maybe they approached her and she went to grab her phone to call 911 or text her husband, and they asked her to put the phone down immediately.

They could of also had a gun or knife and told her to leave the phone and headset there, and she tried to take her time to put it down in the hopes that someone would see what was going on.

Just a guess, of course.

I know this sounds far fetched, but could it be that a pimp who saw SP around town became obsessed with her and sent his underlings to abduct her? Then, d/t the media frenzy, the perps decided to let her go b/c she would be too much of a risk to keep and wouldn't be marketable in the industry. Or it could be that one of the perps wanted to kill SP and the other one had mercy on her and sneaked out in the middle of the night to let her free?

Sorry if this has already been stated.. but you did know that Gary Heidnik inspired role of Buffalo Bill in 'The Silence of the Lambs', right? eek!

True. The link I read says at trial a woman testified she had been held and tortured for some time. She convinced Heidnik to let her leave to go get another girl to bring back for him to rape

I've been following along and I have to admit that at this point, unless LE or someone close to the family releases another detail, it feels like wheel spinning.

i think it's safe to say that LE knows way more right now than they did when we last heard from them and they have begun to rule somethings out and possibly in, it may be some time but there will be developments. i agree about the wheel spinning part, i dont imagine that will change tho.

My best guess has always been that her abduction is related to her work with CASA; thus, her being released on Thanksgiving Day as if to say "now go run in the race". I know it's been said here that she wouldn't have time to be heavily involved with CASA but unless someone who knows her posts about that then we don't actually know how her time was spent. I know a lot of women who are active in organizations and work full time with kids too. If this involves a CASA "family", then LE would be piecing that together already and we should see some action soon. JMO

That's the world though...I would imagine the blue/green % would be higher in the US. There are also varying shapes of eyes, especially in mixed peeps. SP had to have seen their eyes initially as KP alluded to in his 20/20 scenario. She knew one was older and one was younger...how would she discern this? The Sheriff may know by now...if so, one has to wonder why he's not releasing the info. One reason could be they know who the suspects could be, and are following them...jmo

Good point. To make an assessment of younger/older a baseline is needed. Younger means what? softer, terse skin? no wrinkles? taut neckline? vs older: droopy eyelids? saggy lines? Some specific details triggered the distinction.
JMO

I'd be really surprised if it was only 55%. What color does the missing 25%+ have?
Green eyes are extremely rare. Most people call hazel eyes green, but they're not actually. There's also grey, amber, and violet or red. Some people have heterochromia, meaning mixed coloration.

I've been following along and I have to admit that at this point, unless LE or someone close to the family releases another detail, it feels like wheel spinning.

Agreed. There is no point in googling ST, gang bang initiations or what happened 150 miles away. Everything in the news now is old, regurgitated info that has been sensationalized to be click bait.

The only answer to this is SP, who she is now, who she was earlier and what the KP/SP situation was to provoke this abduction. I can't post anything more, against TOS, but I'm opening my eyes to every blog post I've come across. Other's have posted little bread crumbs here, and in one case bread loaves, to different ideas that once I looked deeper into, showed a lot of info not found in any MSM.

If you rely on MSM right now, there's nothing to be found. Get your shovel out and dig in the dirt, because there may, maybe not, be answers there. That's where a real investigative person would go right now and IMO, the SCSO has spent the past 3 weeks with their shovel and they've been digging.

That's the world though...I would imagine the blue/green % would be higher in the US. There are also varying shapes of eyes, especially in mixed peeps. SP had to have seen their eyes initially as KP alluded to in his 20/20 scenario. She knew one was older and one was younger...how would she discern this? The Sheriff may know by now...if so, one has to wonder why he's not releasing the info. One reason could be they know who the suspects could be, and are following them...jmo

Good catch.
A baseline is needed to establish a distinction. Younger vs older, based on what?
Some specific details must've triggered that assessment. JMO

She knew one was older and one was younger...how would she discern this?

She said it looked like one was older because she noticed some gray in her hair. The other one looked younger to her. That doesn't mean she knows how old either one is, only what they appeared to be to her.

Here we go folks! A copycat wanting $ to return this girl. I KNEW this was going to happen. Idiots thinking they can get $50K for holding a girl hostage for $.

There will be a rash of missing women now thanks to CG & "company"
They will end up with blood on their hands

https://facebook.com/missingcases/p...5/1543432422343753/?type=3&source=48&__tn__=E
Not even close except that she's female. She managed to call her mother, she's 16, there's no information about how she got with the people she's with, no confirmation of anything. You can't say this is a "copycat" crime because someone wants money. SP's abductors never demanded a ransom, so right there the crimes are not the same.

She said it looked like one was older because she noticed some gray in her hair. The other one looked younger to her. That doesn't mean she knows how old either one is, only what they appeared to be to her.

The problem now is that the one with long hair probably got a hair cut, and the one with grey in her hair probably colored it. So much for those little morsels of info.

anyone have a good explanation for the way the phone was found? i cant come up with a scenario that makes sense for it seeming to have been placed like that with some care and not just dropped.

Maybe someone knew he used the "find my phone" ap?

I missed where her reasons for giving those descriptions was revealed. If true, then she was making an assumption that older means gray and younger means curly. They may have been wearing wigs. Hands are a pretty good indication of older/younger IMO

The problem now is that the one with long hair probably got a hair cut, and the one with grey in her hair probably colored it. So much for those little morsels of info.

Which makes it awfully suspicious to me why they would release that information and keep the rest close to the vest. Doesn't make one iota of sense . Not much in this case does if you are going strictly off of what is being reported by "official sources"
JMO

My best guess has always been that her abduction is related to her work with CASA; thus, her being released on Thanksgiving Day as if to say "now go run in the race". I know it's been said here that she wouldn't have time to be heavily involved with CASA but unless someone who knows her posts about that then we don't actually know how her time was spent. I know a lot of women who are active in organizations and work full time with kids too. If this involves a CASA "family", then LE would be piecing that together already and we should see some action soon. JMO

Except the CASA race was on the Saturday after she was taken. Is there any evidence that she ever worked for CASA?

After what I have witnessed here, even after "someone close to the family" came in looking for help, and trying to help with much more than just "another detail", it kept spinning.

To many, hear what they want, ignore what they don't, to much PC driven emotion, or lack of though/desire for truth to see the "breadcrumbs" dropped by "someone close to the family".

Someone very polite and thoughtful tried already, and left as a result of the above, and not being treated the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni