MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question.

If big brother is supposedly watching us and has all these ways to spy on us (such as drones, cell phones, etc) then how does the government not know where everyone is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've often had this discussion with the hubby😉 Makes ya wonder🙄

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

In your scenario why not leave it all there?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

If it was someone trying to be surreptitious, then leaving the car locked makes more sense. I have a 2009 vehicle and you can't lock the keys in it, so I'm assuming it's the same for a 2015 vehicle. People would think she got out and went to her apartment.

I am really leaning towards someone else parking the car there, which means it was someone known to her probably if they knew her regular parking space. Women generally don't leave their purses with cash or cards in them in vehicles where anyone can look in.

If DS were paying the extra $15 a month on top of the base $15 a month parking fee to have that reserved parking space--and at this point i'd guess she was, as she always parked in the same spot, according to her family--then one wouldn't even have to know that was her spot. As long as you had the building number--either they knew where she lived from previous encounters, or they peeped it off her DL (tho sounds like the purse was not touched? prolly impossible to know)---and you rolled up there in the middle of the night, chances are DS's spot would be the lone unoccupied parking spot in front of her building.

Given the 24 hour window for someone to return her jeep there, and the seemingly super-narrow window for DS to arrive home immediately after work and for someone to intercept her (or DS to intercept herself) btw jeep and front-door.....the DS drove herself to a 2nd location and then someone else returned her vehicle to her apt complex scenario(s) can't be discounted.

WDIV report: LE might have update within the next couple of days. Family and friends using social media to remind public of Danielle's disappearance. Video should be available at website within an hour or two. www.clickondetroit.com

If DS were paying the extra $15 a month on top of the base $15 a month parking fee to have that reserved parking space--and at this point i'd guess she was, as she always parked in the same spot, according to her family--then one wouldn't even have to know that was her spot. As long as you had the building number--either they knew where she lived from previous encounters, or they peeped it off her DL (tho sounds like the purse was not touched? prolly impossible to know)---and you rolled up there in the middle of the night, chances are DS's spot would be the lone unoccupied parking spot in front of her building.

Given the 24 hour window for someone to return her jeep there, and the seemingly super-narrow window for DS to arrive home immediately after work and for someone to intercept her (or DS to intercept herself) btw jeep and front-door.....the DS drove herself to a 2nd location and then someone else returned her vehicle to her apt complex scenario(s) can't be discounted.

The Jeep and who might have parked it in the lot at IG apartments is highlighted in the WDIV report I just watched. Report should be available shortly: www.clickondetroit.com

4-7 inches of snow tonight/tomorrow :( Nothing new on FDS FB page. Just continuous questions like we are posing here.

Watching now:
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...eads-in-farmington-hills-womans-disappearance

Didn't say much except her car was parked 8 feet from her door. And Monday the Police Chief will give out more info about the case.

Monday? So they don't expect to solve this case/find her in the next 72 hours? Sounds like they have nothing. Wow. Or what they have they haven't been able to follow-through on (yet).

From the WDIV report, the police say they don't know whether DS parked her vehicle there or someone else; which is a bit new, i think. in terms of the police confirming that it could've been DS or anyone who parked there. The police confirming that they're as clueless as we are is at least something, I s'pose.

And they still only have 6 PM Saturday for confirmation of when her jeep was definitely parked there. Police couldn't find a neighbor or anyone to say, "yeah, DS's jeep was (or was not) parked there when I went out for brunch or to get my mail or to walk the dog Saturday morning"?

A completely out of left-field possibility, but maybe given what appears to be no solid leads, or, as far as we know, no reason for anyone to abduct DS:

reviewing the photos and limited reports in the case and noticed that in the one photo of DS's jeep, the left pic in this split, the vehicle parked next to DS's looks similar to DS's? Mistaken identity? Someone grabbed the wrong girl? Way out in left-field on this one, but found it striking how similar the 2 vehicles appear (there do appear to be differences). And they are parked side-by-side in front of the same building:

Danielle-Stislicki-Missing-Jeep.jpg

Might also be the case that the vehicle next to DS's belongs to someone there at the moment looking for DS...but assuming it isn't and it's parked there most everyday. Perhaps (way out in LF) the day of the abduction, the similar to DS's vehicle wasn't parked there at the time DS arrived home; but someone was waiting for a girl to pull up around that time and park in front of that building in that type of vehicle.

So if the abduction occurred in the complex, did the perp know there were no cameras?

I think we can reason that more often than not, they knew there weren't cameras.

If they lived there, very likely they'd know. Miniscule chance they wouldn't know.
If they didn't live there and were intent on committing crime: more often than not, they'd check.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Maybe they are awaiting on results from something as to the reason for the Monday wait?

I think we can reason that more often than not, they knew there weren't cameras.

If they lived there, very likely they'd know. Miniscule chance they wouldn't know.
If they didn't live there and were intent on committing crime: more often than not, they'd check.

There were no cameras at the Exxon station in Norton Shores, MI from which Jessica Heeringa disappeared. Seems that folks who are intent on abducting someone are aware of whether or not there is surveillance video.

Very likely. Can't imagine it's taken this long for prints on the car?

It doesn't sound like they'll break the case Monday. But it sounds as if they're narrowing it down and don't want us to lose hope. Can anyone think of evidence that might not be super specific, but might take awhile to run a test on?

It doesn't sound like they'll break the case Monday. But it sounds as if they're narrowing it down and don't want us to lose hope. Can anyone think of evidence that might not be super specific, but might take awhile to run a test on?

Familial DNA?

DNA? If they processed a location where they think DS may have been, it could take a while to check all the various hair etc samples DNA and then match those up with DS's family's DNA profile. At least cross-reference with the ones that came back "caucasian female".

Just thinking (typing) out loud here, but what if the activity in Berkley which some eyewitness reports indicated forensics trucks, is related, or maybe they found something like blood or hair, how long do DNA tests take to come back? Does anyone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam