Member of Grand Jury speaks on 20/20

This show is tonight and while we won't be setting up a chat room I will be on twitter using the hastag #JonBenet.

The 20/20 tonight is going to be very interesting.

Well- It's on here- so far, review of the case. Commercial break right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice to see Carol McKinley. Could do without Dan Abrams though.

Well Patsy, "I don't give a flying flip, go back to the drawing board." Well- that's exactly what they are looking to do.

Ooh, I'd like to watch this, but my TV reception requires you to do weird dances and hold your arms in EXACTLY the right places to keep the picture and sound from breaking up. It would drive me NUTS to try to watch something like this and have vital parts pixelled up.

Looking forward to others' summaries, comments, complaints, whatever. :)

GJ is on now. He highly suspects he knows who did this. Commercial...
ETA- BUT he would rather not say who.

Halfway through and it's a big yawn. The Ramseys acted weird - but we can't prove anything. Maybe she wrote the note! But Lou Smit! Mostly just old footage from the Barbara Walters interview with the Ramseys. Cina kind of got the shaft though her big handwriting examples were good. Steven Pitt showed up. Let's hope the grand juror throws us a bone.

I cannot watch with my Roku sadly. Just prior episodes.

So I went to Twitter. I see Woody is tweetin away:

attachment.php

Attachments

• juror.png
    juror.png
    46.5 KB · Views: 2,123
The juror "highly suspects" he knows who did it but prefers not to say. There's only 15 minutes left but Koby, Arndt, and Garnett haven't showed up yet like the People article mentioned. Unless that old footage of Arndt at the beginning was meant to be her cameo.

That juror, though. WTH? I guess if ABC is willing to shell out some cash, and it gets them a teaser headline, that's all that matters. What a waste of time. gah!

And now they have some DNA expert saying the Bode lab reports supported Mary Lacy's exoneration and I guess John "Dr. Phil, this is my last interview" Ramsey is going to speak out AGAIN? There's footage of him staring pensively into the sunset on a beach that we'll be picking up with after the commercial.

For those who didn't see this one - you didn't miss a thing, imo.
I'm going to delete it on my DVR. No need to watch this one again.

Catching the last 5 min! Darn it!
Sounds like I didn't miss much though. :(
Although I sure hope LW was on point showing his butt as usual! His twitter is always entertaining!

O/T Sorry y'all I've been MIA! I've been down sick with double pneumonia and very painful injuries to my ribs from coughing. Popped another one tonight. UGH! I've been just checking in on other cases but falling asleep at the keyboard.
So medicated right now! Still not touching the pain though. Doc said it may take 8 more weeks till I'm slightly better. I hate my dang immune system! It's my worst enemy! I miss y'all!!! Y'all are like family now! HUGS and LOVE to everyone!!!!!! :loveyou:

Still praying for Justice and hoping it comes soon!!! Sweet JonBenet would probably be getting her children presents wrapped right now and excited for her own children and Christmas. I am remembering her lately by the picture of pure happiness standing by her bike with her arms up high! :cupcake: Merry Christmas JonBenet!

This will never get solved - "we" have solved it, but what a crying shame...twenty years later & nothing.
I guess the specials on "REELZ" tomorrow & the ID channel on Monday, will share the same old ****. I guess
for ratings.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell
Back