UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just about to start the public search. No members of public are without a SULSAR member and it is organised to the enth degree. We have all signed disclaimers and we are all aware of what we may possibly find.

Good luck and good on you. Take care

21 October 2016

http://www.eadt.co.uk/news/abandone...e_of_raf_serviceman_corrie_mckeague_1_4745566

15 December 2016

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/live-reports-major-incident-cambridge-12325561

Did LE ever officially rule out this van in relation to Corrie's disappearance? Is Saturday's search taking place near the area the van was found? I'm wondering if there may be a connection.

"An abandoned white van was briefly investigated in connection with the case this week, but police have since dismissed it from the investigation."

BBM. Source.

Just goes to show that the writing off of the forum was wrong. There are people with their hearts in the right place here.

I imagine the disclaimer would include not divulging information to the public, perhaps the right thing to do. Anything big will most likely be reported.

21 October 2016

http://www.eadt.co.uk/news/abandone...e_of_raf_serviceman_corrie_mckeague_1_4745566

15 December 2016

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/live-reports-major-incident-cambridge-12325561

Did LE ever officially rule out this van in relation to Corrie's disappearance? Is Saturday's search taking place near the area the van was found? I'm wondering if there may be a connection.

I am just about to start the public search. No members of public are without a SULSAR member and it is organised to the enth degree. We have all signed disclaimers and we are all aware of what we may possibly find.

Good luck today x

I guarantee the search will be fruitless. In fact, I'm surprised people are searching....it's obvious Corrie is no longer in BSE.

Before anyone accuses me of being heartless (which in not) I guarantee NOTHING will come of this search. Just wait and see....

I guarantee the search will be fruitless. In fact, I'm surprised people are searching....it's obvious Corrie is no longer in BSE.

Before anyone accuses me of being heartless (which in not) I guarantee NOTHING will come of this search. Just wait and see....

Are they searching in bse? I'm glad to see you're still about

How do I get the double quote off?

Are you on the mobile site? The first post you quoted will most likely have a little blue tick next to the last text box symbol you needn't to press it again to untick (turns to a plus)

And your source is? I recommend you phone and claim that reward before anyone beats you to it. I wouldn't hesitate if I had a guarantee like you suggest. We could all do with 50k I'm sure.

Are you on the mobile site? The first post you quoted will most likely have a little blue tick next to the last text box symbol you needn't to press it again to untick (turns to a plus)

Think I've fixed it thanks x

What a kind thing to volunteer for, there truly are some lovely people about!

You sound worryingly sure about this?

In all seriousness, if you have information that could help in any way please consider phoning it in if you haven't already.

Whatever the reasons no mother should be going through what Nicola is

Hope it all goes well

Even if you don't find anything today it doesn't mean Corrie's not out there somewhere

Wow, thinking of you all today. It's a lovely clear blue sky day up here, hope it's the same down there.

Wow, thinking of you all today. It's a lovely clear blue sky day up here, hope it's the same down there.

I was just about to post to ask anyone local about weather conditions today. I'm in a completely different area of the country and it's very foggy here still. The sort that isn't going to clear all day.

I agree with this, even more so if they were driving dangerously. If Corrie was found and they were linked they could argue they thought they'd hit a deer or similar and not stopped? Moving a body of a person you've hit is a completely different ballgame. Has this ever happened?

I've been thinking about some kind of accident on the road

I could see a situation where someone hits Corrie with a car, he's flung into a ditch and the driver thinks he's hit an animal EXCEPT for the light clothing, IMO it would be impossible not to have seen him

I'm also discounting the accidental hit then deliberate movement of a body or seriously injured person for 2 reasons, firstly the simple “who does that” and secondly the difficulty of getting a body into a car unseen. One person couldn't do it and more than one would need a total cover up

JMO

Quite thick fog here. I'm half an hour NWish of bse.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Eadt online is reporting search area as a remote area of BSE. Can't post link can someone else?
Sorry it's not eadt but bury free press from Thursday 15 Dec.
His mother has arranged a search in a 'remote location' near Bury St Edmunds.
Not the town centre anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member