UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess that would depend on the individual circumstances of the hypothetical driver concerned. If he was drunk, already banned from driving for prior motoring offences and had 4 bald tyres on his car, he would be unlikely to suddenly turn into a model citizen. It's more likely that such a person would dispose of the body and then dispose of the vehicle at Dodgy Dave's Car Crushers.

Could the traveller's site in the area be a link (aka "Dodgy Dave's")? I think this was mentioned earlier in that traveller's were set up near a scrap metal yard and it has been in the news about a massive argument there that led to two dead and several in custody over some sort of disagreement. Could this somehow be related?

The only actual road through the forest here is the Brandon Road, which mostly comprises long, straight sections without a lot of ups and downs. As such, vehicles could be heard and seen from quite a distance. There's no reason for any walker to get hit providing they face oncoming traffic and step off the road when a vehicle approached <snip>.

I don't go with the hit by a car theory at all actually, but just think disposing of accidental damage highly unlikely.
I do wonder if this could be seen as a more viable and discreet reason for Corrie being in this area if they do find his remains there though.
Are there many water areas in King's Forest?

I wonder if they are really working on a sexually motivated liaison/abduction scenario and think the attacker may already be familiar with certain areas of the forest given its use as a dogging site.

I wonder if they are really working on a sexually motivated liaison/abduction scenario and think the attacker may already be familiar with certain areas of the forest given its use as a dogging site.

I wouldn't be the first time Suffolk has had sexually motivated attacks. If I remember rightly Steve wright had an mo of leaving his victims by water. Are there any lakes in kings forest? Obviously it's not him but people with a premeditated plan to kill may look at similar crimes in the area.

At the risk of being highly unpopular - if the family are working on this scenario why don't they inform the police and let them investigate it?
What has led them to this area? What information have they received that could be useful? IMOO I feel it is a mistake to have family leading searches/investigations in this way. As always JMO.

I do hope these searches bear fruit and that Corrie's fate becomes known very soon. The waiting and not knowing must be torture for his family.

They must have a good reason for searching this particular place, beyond 'there's a possibility', given the costs and logistics involved.

True, jessie, but it looks like Nicola has been hard at work on her own investigations...

I wouldn't be the first time Suffolk has had sexually motivated attacks. If I remember rightly Steve wright had an mo of leaving his victims by water. Are there any lakes in kings forest? Obviously it's not him but people with a premeditated plan to kill may look at similar crimes in the area.

No, except for Dale Pond right down on the A1101 which seems to be part of the country park at West Stow and what appear to be small ponds at North Stow Hall and New Farm.

In fact there seem to be no other water sources at all in the forest.

At the risk of being highly unpopular - if the family are working on this scenario why don't they inform the police and let them investigate it?
What has led them to this area? What information have they received that could be useful? IMOO I feel it is a mistake to have family leading searches/investigations in this way. As always JMO.

I agree but as sulsar have helped police it may be this is a police approved search?

I can see both sides, imo opening phone lines and hiring pis could hinder the police investigation however I can also understand as a mother it must d frustrating, if a load of strangers offer you 30k and their time to help you physically search opposed to sit at home I imagine I'd want to be out there too.

And welcome atara! I got a bit carried away there

No, except for Dale Pond right down on the A1101 which seems to be part of the country park at West Stow and what appear to be small ponds at North Stow Hall and New Farm.

In fact there seem to be no other water sources at all in the forest.

Interesting there's no water ways. So this isn't an assumption if fell in a river passing through. It's definately a good search point it's local to bm and mildenhall and smaller than thetford forest

And your source is? I recommend you phone and claim that reward before anyone beats you to it. I wouldn't hesitate if I had a guarantee like you suggest. We could all do with 50k I'm sure.

Nothing has come if the search has it? So what does that tell you?

corrie has gone AWOL.

Nothing has come if the search has it? So what does that tell you?

corrie has gone AWOL.

Do you know the search has found nothing? I've set all my local news channels to record but seen nothing as confirmation as yet.

True, jessie, but it looks like Nicola has been hard at work on her own investigations...

Sorry did mean to say :greetings: AtaraMalka. Great to have you join in from across the pond..

I have been following this thread with interest <modsnip> I have my own theories.... which might easily be completely wrong, but I feel need airing. Hope I'm on the right thread? Everyone assumes Corrie left from the horseshoe area, but is never seen doing so. There is a CCTV image of two people (a large [black] guy in shorts and a slighter person in front), on the Cornhill side of the horseshoe, where you have the Carphone Warehouse, Superdrug, Moyse's Museum etc. Could that big [black] guy be someone with private access through the horseshoe yard, through his profession (shop worker/security/a key holder), or something else? The timing fits perfectly for the time that Corrie went into the horseshoe - and this image on Cornhill Walk. They are seen turning the corner by the museum (one the left) heading towards McDonalds. The stance of the large [black] guy shows he's either in a hurry or running (check the legs and the angles they are at). The figure in front has rolled shirt sleeves, like Corrie, and the hairline is also like his. But shadows play tricks and the clothing might well be the light trousers he was wearing. The neckline of the shirt looks different, but the shirt could have been grabbed and pulled down/torn. The big guy appears to have an extended arm, with maybe something sticking into the other guy's back? The figure in front looks a little rigid. They might be taking this route, as the big guy is aware of the CCTV facing the horseshoe, but they are picked up by CCTV in one of the shops (I think?). Perhaps they are heading for a car parked further way... Well Street? I sense that Corrie has been taken by a sexual predator (Luke Durbin disappeared in very similar circumstances, and I saw that links to BSE were mentioned). He, like Corrie, was a good looking young man and would attract attention. They never found him, or the person responsible, but Luke's last sighting was in a car with a 'black guy' at Woodbridge (not so far from BSE). I think the mobile is a red herring and is throwing people. The mobile was probably picked up and thrown into the bin (maybe crushed by a car). Notably, neither of these two figures have come forward, to date. Unless we've not been told.

I searched a hookup website (fabguys) for BSE and on the day Corrie went missing there was a black guy looking to meet with another guy to swap trousers and underwear. Apparently this was his 'kink'. I thought it was weird so it stuck in my memory. When i saw the image you refer to, it was my first thought that the guy in front (Corrie? ) was wearing trousers too big for him and holding them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member