MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.wxyz.com/news/police-sus...ing-farmington-hills-woman-danielle-stislicki

Farmington Hill Police:
"All available information and evidence leads investigators to believe Danielle Stislicki was the victim of a crime. Investigators have worked tirelessly since Danielle was reported missing. Farmington Hills detectives and evidence technicians have received extensive assistance and resources from federal, state, and local law enforcement agencies. All of the investigating agencies want the Stislicki family and the public to know that the law enforcement community is determined and committed to finding Danielle and solving this case. Investigators have collected evidence currently under analysis and examination. No information will be released regarding the specifics of the case in order to maintain the integrity of an active investigation. Investigators continue to follow leads in the case. Tips from the public are strongly encouraged and should be directed to the Farmington Hills Police Department’s Command Desk at (248) 871-2610. Tipsters may remain anonymous. The total possible reward money from Independence Green Apartments ($50,000.00), MetLife ($50,000.00) and a family friend’s account ($25,000.00) totals over $125,000.00."

What's the significance of Fenton? Quite a ways from Farmington and Southfield.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aha, apologies I've no idea of the local geography and just posted.

However, when looking into it, it appears there are searches going on all over. Google "danielle stislicki mi patch" and a whole bunch of search locations come up. I guess you can pick ones local to you and canvas different areas getting the word out.

Thanks for highlighting it :)

ETA: So on looking further, it appears that even though the advert has been posted in different locations, it's the same search. Based in Fenton. So... sleuth away. I've no idea why Fenton has been picked. However, it could simply be a case of an individual located in Fenton wanting to be proactive and organise getting the word out. :thinking:

Maybe they're doing it in Fenton just to continue to spread the posters out even further than her local area. Though it would be nice to know if this is a place of interest.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...ng-missing-28-year-old-farmington-hills-woman

Here's the full statement from Farmington Hills police:
"All available information and evidence leads investigators to believe Danielle Stislicki was the victim of a crime. Investigators have worked tirelessly since Danielle was reported missing. Farmington Hills detectives and evidence technicians have received extensive assistance and resources from federal, state, and local law enforcement agencies. All of the investigating agencies want the Stislicki family and the public to know that the law enforcement community is determined and committed to finding Danielle and solving this case. Investigators have collected evidence currently under analysis and examination. No information will be released regarding the specifics of the case in order to maintain the integrity of an active investigation. Investigators continue to follow leads in the case. Tips from the public are strongly encouraged and should be directed to the Farmington Hills Police Department’s Command Desk at (248) 871-2610. Tipsters may remain anonymous. The total possible reward money from Independence Green Apartments ($50,000.00), MetLife ($50,000.00) and a family friend’s account ($25,000.00) totals over $125,000.00."

Finally got caught up. I had an appointment. sooooo nothing?????

http://www.wxyz.com/news/police-sus...ing-farmington-hills-woman-danielle-stislicki

Farmington Hill Police:

Nothing, Bravo. [emoji20]

I hope the police know a lot more than they're saying.

What's the significance of Fenton? Quite a ways from Farmington and Southfield.

I was wondering the same thing when I saw that news article this morning. Fenton? Maybe there's just a group of folks there that wanted to help in some way??

WHat a frustrating update from LE. If they suspect a crime not suicide or leaving on her own accord why not get Atomic to go in and work with a sketch artist??? Why not release a description of the man?? I'm all for integrity of an active investigation but the public can be your friend in helping with the case too if you give some info. Sigh.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...ng-missing-28-year-old-farmington-hills-woman

Here's the full statement from Farmington Hills police:

That's not an update! They said they would release info that would spark the case. I wish there was more to go on, and more that could be done.

Farmington Hill Police:

The sentence in bold (bolded by me) strikes me as odd. You would assume that LE has been in constant contact with the immediate family, so why call them out specifically in the press release. It could be that they're getting continuous calls from extended family and close friends and this is their way of addressing and reassuring them that it is a priority case. Just on first reading really stood out to me.

As for the evidence, I would hope they took prints off her jeep, apartment door, possibly purse (if there's anything to get a print off of), as well as key areas inside her apartment.

Knowing how frustrated this lack of new information makes me feel, I can't even imagine how her family and friends must be feeling.

Given the FBI is involved I have every confidence this is being Investigated to the fullest. Absolutely heartbreaking!

WDIV report 4:00 news: Danielle was victim of a crime. That's it.

Sooooo tell us something we don't know! Lordy. Not directed at u BDE. Just bouncing.

Knowing how frustrated this lack of new information makes me feel, I can't even imagine how her family and friends must be feeling.

RSBM

Exactly this. My head knows this is being investigated fully, my head knows that there's something going on behind the scenes that we are not being told. My head knows that there's information that is being weirdly not mentioned here and elsewhere. My head knows that LE are trying to get pieces to a jigsaw they've already got the box cover picture for.

My heart, on the other hand, aches for her family and friends who are posting and posting updates and videos to try and get her home.

RSBM

Exactly this. My head knows this is being investigated fully, my head knows that there's something going on behind the scenes that we are not being told. My head knows that there's information that is being weirdly not mentioned here and elsewhere. My head knows that LE are trying to get pieces to a jigsaw they've already got the box cover picture for.

My heart, on the other hand, aches for her family and friends who are posting and posting updates and videos to try and get her home.

I hear u. It always takes awhile for the heart to catch up.

Police 'determined and committed' to finding missing 28-year-old Farmington Hills woman
Search continues for Danielle Stislicki

By Derick Hutchinson

Posted: 3:45 PM, December 19, 2016
Updated: 3:57 PM, December 19, 2016

FARMINGTON HILLS, Mich. - The Farmington Hills Police Department released an update Monday about the search for 28-year-old Danielle Stislicki, who was last seen Dec. 2.

Here's the full statement from Farmington Hills police...

Given the piece meal we got today I think LE has much more. Much more than we know. For now.

I'm not sure. Couldn't you privately tell the family that you're confident?

The motive for this I'm guessing is to keep this in the news and keep people aware. The family should be getting private briefings, I'd imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie