Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldpizza

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Farmington Hills PD: missing Danielle Stislicki a victim of a crime
DEC 19 2016

missing-womanfh.jpg

More than two weeks after Danielle Stislicki was reported missing, the Farmington Hills police said that all evidence and information indicates that she is the victim of a crime.

The Farmington Hills Police Department released a statement Monday saying that investigators have worked tirelessly and have "received extensive assistance and resources from federal, state, and local law enforcement agencies."

Police said they will not release further information about the case but say they are dedicated to solving it and finding Danielle.

Reward Reaches $125,000 as Family Pleads for Answers in Danielle Stislicki's Disappearance

Where is Danielle Stislicki?

It's a question that has been haunting the minds of the Michigan woman's family and friends for more than a week.

[...]

The last time anyone saw Danielle was Friday, December 2. She was last seen leaving her work at MetLife in Southfield, Michigan. The 28-year-old has worked there for nearly a decade, according to her mother Ann. Ann herself has worked at MetLife for more than 25 years, but wasn't in the office that Friday.

Danielle had set plans to meet a close friend for dinner, but she didn't show.

[...]

Anyone with information regarding the case, or who may have seen Danielle or her Jeep on December 2, is urged to call the Farmington Hills Police Department at (248) 871-2610.

Rules Etiquette & Information

Find Danielle Stislicki

Case Map credit to steelman

Verified insiders:
Holocene

Thread #1

Thread #2

Potentially interesting that DS mentions migraines. Smoking [see disclaimer below, re: DS and smoking] helps a lot of migraine sufferers, see pic attached:

View attachment 106380

Zero confirmation of DS's involvement with any sort of fun substances. The speculation by myself and others in this thread is based on:

DS having a key-chain fob thing associated with a device for surreptitiously smoking the ganja.

and

The involvement of the South Oakland special double secret drug task-force. South Oakland = Oakland county, where DS lived and worked. Tho the locus of major drug trafficking activity in South Oakland county is east of her work [Evergreen and 696], while DS lives west of her work, in Farmington Hills, where the drug activity is mostly of the retail consumption variety.

and ??? i believe jdj125, I think it was, noted DS's etsy account pinned smoking-related content

The 2nd one, LE reaching out to multiple drug related agencies [SONIC and DEA], is the more probative, as DS could've obtained the smiley-face key-chain fob from a friend who smokes, could've been pinning etsy items to purchase for that or another person, etc.

The involvement of the South Oakland drug squad suggests LE has reason to believe there's a nexus to drug activity; as I imagine the South Oakland drug task force has plenty on their plate without getting involved in a missing person case w.out a drug nexus.

Michigan has legal medical marijuana and there's an initiative to go full legal/taxed [Colorado/Washington state style] that was supposed to be on the ballot this time, but got bumped to 2018. Prolly a good move, given the bum-rush to the polls of Trump voters in 2016.

Even tho they are relatively easy to obtain and having one insulates a person against State/Local prosecution for simple possession, a lot of folks are uncomfortable with getting a med-weed card---the fear, i think, is it impacting insurance or employment or (not applicable in DS's case, afaik) some single parents fear it'll be used against them in custody battles. So they go black-market; which is cheaper than the official dispensaries and as plentiful as can be in SE Michigan.

I asked about the pepper more in response to Atomic's encounter. 10 feet seems like an odd distance to be asking questions.... unless you think you're going to get maced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Atomic, if you show up in this thread, I have a quick question. You said that police asked what type of car you have, specifically if it is an SUV. Do you have a car similar to DS's Jeep? Just curious about that if indeed you may have been mistaken for her in the dark lot.

"the only bad question is one you don't ask" teachers in school would say

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take" Wayne Gretsky once noted

Only bad theories (within reason) are the ones we don't share, imo.

If we stick to only sleuthing theories blessed by LE or that have 100% factual support based on known evidence...we might as well go chasing waterfalls with missgulfsouth (j/k MGS, saw steelman teasing people up thread).

One way people sleuth is by analogy; taking the general circumstances (a young, single woman out of a long-term relationship) and recalling previous missing persons cases involving similarly situated individuals. Even without any social media super-sleuthing by Dolphin8 or any other specific-to-this-case evidence, it's not a bad theory to think that maybe someone in DS's stage of life could've been pregnant and that she hadn't told anyone/hadn't told too many people and that, stretching, that's connected to her disappearance.

heck, anytime a spouse or gf disappears, the first theory that everyone agrees must be sleuthed is the husband/bf did it theory--and sometimes not only with no evidence to support it but with evidence against it (alibi, etc). Still, it's a valid question and line of sleuthing--until the actual disappearance is resolved (hopefully with a FOUND SAFE).

I just finished reviewing the end of the last thread, doesn't appear that there was any big news made today.

I still maintain they aren't going to be able to find this young lady until they organize search parties and start looking under things and inside of things. Posting her picture on social media is all well and good, but it isn't going to help much since apparently nobody has a clue where she is. I guess we can all look forward to springtime when the ice thaws and the snow melts. LE waited too long to get a search organized, and now that the weather has taken a turn for the worse, it really isn't practical to get out and do it. A foot of snow on the ground can hide all kinds of things, not to mention snow drifts......etc...... Maybe they will get a break and have 2 or 3 weeks of warmer weather to where wooded areas and parks can be searched well.

I was wondering why I didn't she the quote button in the last thread- until I saw the new no 3!

Anyway someone asked what time she gets off work Friday the 2nd? She gets off at 5 but asked to leave early that day at 4:30. Presumably to get things ready to spend time with her friend. I got this info from a news release early in the news when she was first reported missing.

I'm sure by now someone else has already answered . .....

Potentially interesting that DS mentions migraines. Smoking [see disclaimer below, re: DS and smoking] helps a lot of migraine sufferers, see pic attached:

attachment.php

I have a card, and shockingly even though its legal while I am trying to get SSDI the judge said its still considered illegal. So I can't use it for anxiety and migraines. I know people are against it and don't feel comfortable getting a card. I would rather have a card and be legal.

I just finished reviewing the end of the last thread, doesn't appear that there was any big news made today.

I still maintain they aren't going to be able to find this young lady until they organize search parties and start looking under things and inside of things. Posting her picture on social media is all well and good, but it isn't going to help much since apparently nobody has a clue where she is. I guess we can all look forward to springtime when the ice thaws and the snow melts. LE waited too long to get a search organized, and now that the weather has taken a turn for the worse, it really isn't practical to get out and do it. A foot of snow on the ground can hide all kinds of things, not to mention snow drifts......etc...... Maybe they will get a break and have 2 or 3 weeks of warmer weather to where wooded areas and parks can be searched well.

It won't be super warm, but this week it's been in the teens/low 20s with wind chills in the negative and single digits. It is starting to warm up here (I'm local) and they claim it will be in the 30-40, even close to 50 range by the weekend and next Monday. I noticed our parking lot snow was begin to slush, although there are still big frozen piles of plowed snow....just thought I'd mention...nowhere near spring weather but probably warm enough to start melting most of it.

I was wondering why I didn't she the quote button in the last thread- until I saw the new no 3!

Anyway someone asked what time she gets off work Friday the 2nd? She gets off at 5 but asked to leave early that day at 4:30. Presumably to get things ready to spend time with her friend. I got this info from a news release early in the news when she was first reported missing.

I'm sure by now someone else has already answered . .....

Do you know if her friends and family were able to get out and search the surrounding areas for her prior to the bad weather hitting ? I know from the first of December up until about a week ago the conditions to get out and walk around in the weeds and the bushes were pretty favorable. I haven't heard anything about search parties since this thing started, and I've followed it along almost since day one. There may have been a bunch of people that got together and went out walking and driving around in the immediate area, but if there was, I didn't hear anything about it.

Do you know if her friends and family were able to get out and search the surrounding areas for her prior to the bad weather hitting ? I know from the first of December up until about a week ago the conditions to get out and walk around in the weeds and the bushes were pretty favorable. I haven't heard anything about search parties since this thing started, and I've followed it along almost since day one. There may have been a bunch of people that got together and went out walking and driving around in the immediate area, but if there was, I didn't hear anything about it.

The family has said LE specifically asked them not search nor organize searches and to blast SM.

The only reason to say that is either they think she left on her own or she was indeed trafficked and in either scenario alive.

The drug task forces concern me as well as their initial comment on reason for being missing isn't important just her safety. I don't know how to incorporate the DEA and sonic etc without getting far fetched.

They haven't deviated so whatever digital evidence they found has them still in those directions imo.

The family has said LE specifically asked them not search nor organize searches and to blast SM.

The only reason to say that is either they think she left on her own or she was indeed trafficked and in either scenario alive.

The drug task forces concern me as well as their initial comment on reason for being missing isn't important just her safety. I don't know how to incorporate the DEA and sonic etc without getting far fetched.

They haven't deviated so whatever digital evidence they found has them still in those directions imo.

Okay, then we can both agree that the window of opportunity to get out and really search within a one or two mile radius of her apartment was lost in the very beginning.

This is why I keep harping on it.

I think she drove home and parked her car where it was found.
She then grabbed her keys, locked the car door, and got out with her phone in hand.
What happens next is the big mystery. I suspect she ran over to another apartment right there in her complex, or she got into a vehicle with someone she knew.
Almost 24 hours elapsed before anyone sounded the alarm and began actively looking for her.
I suspect that whatever event made her disappear, happened within the first 1-3 hours after she parked her car.
The person responsible had all night long to rid himself of her, but he really had no way to know that, so I presume it was done within hours.
In a highly congested and urban area like that, the only place you could really dump a body out would be in a park, under a bridge, in water, or on what little shrub land there may be.
This would be done where there is little traffic and at least a small amount of privacy from other motorists.

Another thing I thought of today. She was going to fix dinner for her friend that night. Is there a chance she grabbed a ride with a "friend" and headed to a nearby grocery store ?
If so...........then they've got their video..........and a suspect. (Assuming she made it into the grocery store) Review the video cameras at the nearest grocery stores and convenience stores to her apt.

The family did to a search of the complex the Sunday after she went missing, not sure how far out they searched though.

The family did to a search of the complex the Sunday after she went missing, not sure how far out they searched though.
I read (wdiv, maybe?) that le did a search of her unit, the grounds, maintenance buildings and some wooded areas while there was still no snow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I257 using Tapatalk

If the Apartment complex is offering a 50k reward. Is it safe to say that it has the best surveillance cctv cameras all throughout the complex?

Has there been anything in regard to pings? I know that it was a burner phone but I believe it's possible to get a warrant for it to be legally traced. If she got in a second car (for any reason) maybe her phone could've been tracked for quite some time and far away which might be why LE is not focusing on anything close by.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77