Found Deceased NY - Joseph Comunale, 26, Manhattan, 12 Nov 2016 #2 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly! That's their job. And why they get paid the big bucks.

Yep. I had a feeling this was a defense-team move.

We'll be seeing more of this, imo. The defense is not going to make it easy for LE, and I can't blame them for that - but we also don't have to believe what they say just because they say it. They are defending well-paying clients against serious charges. They will indeed fight.

jmo

Yep. I had a feeling this was a defense-team move.

We'll be seeing more of this, imo. The defense is not going to make it easy for LE, and I can't blame them for that - but we also don't have to believe what they say just because they say it. They are defending well-paying clients against serious charges. They will indeed fight.

jmo

I agree. It's all part of the legal dance we've seen so often. The truth will come out when all the forensic evidence is in.

Yes. I think Salsa knows more about it and where to find the links than I do. I've read it in enough articles to state that it is true.

I would really like to read that. If you could provide a link, TIA.

Yes. I think Salsa knows more about it and where to find the links than I do. I've read it in enough articles to state that it is true.

This is the link that was provided by Salsa in post 1012 of thread 1 when I asked for a link to the same info about the blood on Gemma's clothing.
http://nypost.com/2016/12/06/third-suspect-busted-in-fatal-stabbing-of-party-goer/

It contains this information:

"Gemma’s clothes were believed to have been found in the garbage “with blood on them,” a police source said."

I've not been able to find an article or information from LE that says Gemma's clothes had the most blood on them or how much blood the other people present had on their clothes for that matter. MOO

I agree. It's all part of the legal dance we've seen so often. The truth will come out when all the forensic evidence is in.

i think everyone involved agreed to put the drama off until after the holidays. That doesn't mean each camp isn't gathering up their ammo for the battle to come. I'm glad Joey's family isn't being hounded and can heal a little before this begins. They are handling it the way they choose and that's just tough crap for all us curious cats that want all the answers now.. I can respect that. moo

i think everyone involved agreed to put the drama off until after the holidays. That doesn't mean each camp isn't gathering up their ammo for the battle to come. I'm glad Joey's family isn't being hounded and can heal a little before this begins. They are handling it the way they choose and that's just tough crap for all us curious cats that want all the answers now.. I can respect that. moo

Law enforcement work like medical professionals. There are no holidays for them. As an RN, I've worked many a Christmas, Thanksgivng, New Year and Hanukkah too. The back log for forensic evidence in NY is HUGE. IMO, It will take time to get everything back, with or without the holiday.

I find it unlikely that LD and MG are an "item". Different than in straight relationships, childhood male friends do not become an item. It wouldn't surprise me to learn that LD and JR were an item. LD and MG are roommates in Jersey City, and perhaps they will do anything for each other.

IMO If Jeff, for one second, believed James' cockamamie story about the night of the murder, he would have bailed him out just like the others. I think Jeff distancing himself speaks volumes.

Jeffrey asked him to move out but instead ended up paying his rent.

Could it be Larry and Gemma had there eye on that beautiful apt and helping Jeffrey to figure out a way to oust the free loading James? They both had jobs and would have relieved Jeffrey of that burden

Jeffrey was going so far as to sell his apt, so things may have been tense.The FIRST thing Jeffrey did was divest himself from James and stopped paying the rent. Action speaks louder than words and he didn't stand by his side for one solitary minute. Pretty sure he was done with him.. James did not want to go quietly Imo..

No such link exists. It's False, exaggerated, hyperbole etc

I always go back to WS Forum Rules:

To preserve the integrity of the factual information contained herein, Websleuths does not participate in rumor mongering. When claiming something as a “fact,” you must prove it. Be able to provide links to information from approved third party sources; for instance, mainstream media (MSM), law enforcement (LE), and admin-verified case insiders.

Jeffrey asked him to move out but instead ended up paying his rent. Could it be Larry and Gemma had there eye on that beautiful apt and helping Jeffrey to figure out a way to oust to free loading James and take that place for themselves? Jeffrey was going so far as to sell his apt. So things may have been tense.

IF elder JR wanted James out, he would have contacted one of prob nearly a half dozen attorneys on call, and James would have been out of the bldg IMO. Elder is not gonna contact Larry & Max to help him get rid of James. Perhaps former NYPD Det BD, but not the party boys from Jersey

Jeffrey asked him to move out but instead ended up paying his rent.

Could it be Larry and Gemma had there eye on that beautiful apt and helping Jeffrey to figure out a way to oust the free loading James. They both had jobs and would have relieved Jeffrey of that burden

Jeffrey was going so far as to sell his apt. So things may have been tense.

Honestly, IMO, Jeff has not been named a POI or suspect. I don't believe it is justified to sleuth him and TOS actually prohibits us from doing just that. None of us know what went on behind closed doors or in their relationship.

I find it unlikely that LD and MG are an "item". Different than in straight relationships, childhood male friends do not become an item. It wouldn't surprise me to learn that LD and JR were an item. LD and MG are roommates in Jersey City, and perhaps they will do anything for each other.

Could Larry have been trying to land Jeffrey and take overJames good thing and would he then bring his buddy along for the ride?

Could they have been jockeying for position to be set up by Jeffrey?

Then, along comes the charismatic and good looking James, coming up the rear, and foiling their plans?Maybe?

I think almost all of the confusion is in the details surrounding Gemma's involvement. This leads me to believe someone very high up is trying to protect him. I pray there are miles of video tape to prove otherwise.

I think Rat Boy was going to blame James and try to get immunity and leave Gemma out of it. if James is proven innocent I hope he dumps Jeffrey and extorts a tidy sum not to write the tell all "Hidden Jewels" about his phony, seedy lifestyle.

I tend to think Gemma has people higher up. When Crime watch daily aired, I typed it and watched it and it included the segment on Gemma. Less then one hour later the only copies to see excluded Gemma and that portion in the show.

Honestly, IMO, Jeff has not been named a POI or suspect. I don't believe it is justified to sleuth him and TOS actually prohibits us from doing just that. None of us know what went on behind closed doors or in their relationship.

I have not accused Jeffrey of any illegal wrong doing. I am just speculating on the cast of characters and series of events. Imo

I tend to think Gemma has people higher up. When Crime watch daily aired, I typed it and watched it and it included the segment on Gemma. Less then one hour later the only copies to see excluded Gemma and that portion in the show.

That's eerie. Like this whole case so far. Initial sstatements are changed,
new characters and evidence pops up in spite of top of the line security systems and endless video footage.Not to mention 40hr long interviews..Strange..

IF elder JR wanted James out, he would have contacted one of prob nearly a half dozen attorneys on call, and James would have been out of the bldg IMO. Elder is not gonna contact Larry & Max to help him get rid of James. Perhaps former NYPD Det BD, but not the party boys from Jersey

I feel that with the links I provided on the moving and sale of apt it's fair to speculate that things may have been rocky. I think its also normal to question why Jeffrey would stay in the relationship if it was over? How do you discuss a case with out all involved. It would be like playing Clue without the butler

It will be interesting to see the cell phone evidence. Texts, calls and pings. The tapes to the building will be key to the case. Cameras in the clubs will show who was where when. IMO, the hardest part will be prosecuting the murder and who did it. IMO if no-one talks, they all walk on the murder charge. No murder weapon, fingerprints of all 3 will be in the apartment since they were all there. We can all spin it so many times but not enough evidence has been given yet. I guess we just have to wait and see as more details are exposed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth