Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996-1997, Perth, Western Australia - #7 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
A 50 something Telstra worker from Kewdale - did anyone come up with this profile?

Property was last sold for $65,000 in 1988
csk.jpg
It says here 2000?
Edit: Unless he sold part of his house to his daughter, which wouldn't be completely unheard of (have known a couple of parents over the years who have done this with their adult children).

I looked on the realestate sight. Don't know if it is right. Sorry.

Only looked at the bottom date. Yup I'm over excited :)

So maybe he tapped the phonebox to get the women. Oh jesus, this is so interesting.

It says here 2000?
Edit: Unless he sold part of his house to his daughter, which wouldn't be completely unheard of (have known a couple of parents over the years who have done this with their adult children).

The part with the dead bodies in it.

Wonder if the real CSK just framed him and its not him at all.
Highly doubt it. While organised serial killers tend to be above average intelligent, they're not necessarily evil super geniuses.
Edit: I am willing to bet my bottom dollar that he is responsible for Julie Cutler in the 1980s.
Wasn't there a telstra worker who said they saw something? Is it possible it's the same guy?

A 50 something Telstra worker from Kewdale - did anyone come up with this profile?

I had Telstra worker as my number 1 but had him living in Swanbourbe or cottesloe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When did talk of a Telstra suspect first surface? I bet they've known about him for some time and only recently matched the dna.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scooby_Cluebie_Doo