Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996-1997, Perth, Western Australia - #7 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly lived in the city of Gosnells. Huntingdale is in the City of Gosnells and thats where the 1988 attack occured. His wifes daughter went to Gosnells high school.

Great news for the investigators and great news for the family of the victims after all this time.

I also think its great news for those people who have been suspected of these murders, that they too can finally have some closure knowing they have the killer and they now can be left alone.

I would put it to anyone who has publicly shamed or accused anyone of these murders, that now is a good time publicly apologise to those people.

Bags of evidence hopefully include the missing items from jane :)

WAtoday understands he works as an electrical engineer and may have previously held positions with Telstra, BHP Billiton and Rio Tinto Iron Ore.

That is very vague, especially if they dont know the timelines. When specifically was he working? surely this can be accessed easily via his tax records, or people who he worked with... hopefuly we can find out what his occupation was during the CSK and Karrakatta attacks, and even during the 1988 attack. I wonder what he does now?

Don't think they did It without having something on them. Even if they just liked stalking women I see it as a public service.

His name has only JUST been released and seeing as though WA police specifically asked people to be mindful of their internet posts about this case so as not to compromise the prosecution, how about you take the chill pill yourself?

Sweetheart, it's been all over the media since last night and his name, FB etc posted multiple times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It will all come out in the wash. Well done Wapol, i didn't see that coming at all. He's too young for Mott and Deverell. He's been linked to BHP which is interesting. GR?

I still think GR is a rank long shot as it appears the crimes are predominantly sex related but being involved in junior sport long after your kids have finished is a bit pedoey.

Anybody think he's good for sarah McMahon?

I still think GR is a rank long shot as it appears the crimes are predominantly sex related but being involved in junior sport long after your kids have finished is a bit pedoey.

GR?

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/c...d-with-claremont-murders-20161223-gth517.html

Press article (link above) says he works as an electrical engineer and had previously worked for Telstra - which fits with sleuthing that proposed that the white van and station wagon could have been Telstra work vehicles.

Last week, before this guy was arrested I asked my father, who worked for Telstra until 1993 (my dad is in his 70's so don't worry, he's not this Bradley Edwards guy) whether there was a telephone exchange in Claremont and he said 'yes and there still is a Claremont Exchange'.

I asked if the technicians (Dad was one for about 30 years) used white Holden station wagons back in the 90's and he said they did.

I said I wondered if the CSK could have been a Telecom/Telstra employee (because he was clearly a 'details person'/intelligent in the way he stalked and abducted his victims without witnesses) and whether he might have used a work vehicle to abduct his victims in.

Dad said that the markings on the side of the vehicle would have likely not been something a killer would want to have on his car though and so I had to agree that a killer wouldn't want to be wandering around abducting people with a big Telstra sign on the side of his car.

I was interested to find out about the Telstra link though, from the press reports today and I'm overjoyed at the news of this arrest.

If this guy is the one (and clearly the police have great confidence that he is, given that they've made an arrest) it is a good Christmas gift to W.A and especially to the families of the murdered girls and also to the surviving victims.

Please, I beg of the participants in this thread to be respectful of the privacy, presumption of innocence and right to a fair trial of anyone charged with these offences.

The thought of justice being jeopardised at this point is unbearable. The distress of social media potentially compromising the natural course of this matter is beyond words.

Thank you so much for your help in this.

Looks like MM to me! Dark hair, tall, broad shoulders. Would've been young and suave back then at that age, with the wavey hairstyle.

Very interesting to see that the front view of this Bradley Edwards has a similar large-shouldered build and dark hair (and even wearing baggy shirt/jacket combo) as the back-view of 'Mystery Man'.

Just an interesting observation.

Posting screenshots, phone numbers and family members facebooks could get the thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77