MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
WDIV update: Nothing new. No reporter at the scene. Search warrant executed last night. No indication of what had led LE to the house in Berkley.

I don't know who "this guy" is.........................but any chance that Dani dated "this guy" in the recent past, however briefly ??

He's married, for about 3 years it seems. Although that doesn't rule anything out.

Given that LE stated a bit ago they were awaiting on Lab results and have been focused and back to that house. The house has to be connected IMO.

Many thoughts right now........Male/Female abduction? Extremely rare. Home owners away and somebody housesitting or broke in???????????

Lab results from her car? Or from the mattress? Oh I hated typing that.

Hoping and praying she is somewhere and alive.

Female owner of that house comes up with cancer related hash tags upon searching.

I didn't see the cancer information, but using the VI's information I found her wedding registry. Her husband's FB shows that he is from the general area being searched and is the around the same age as Danielle. It could very well be a different woman with the same name, but the name the house was listed under would be this woman's maiden name.

Her name seems uncommon to me. Maybe there's more information on other address lookup sites...

Ok, I have been thinking of this for a while... is it possible that Dani had a sticker with her assigned parking space visible? I also seem to recall something from the user who lives at IGA that it's fairly intuitive where the assigned parking space for each apartment is - I.e. Immediately outside the door.

ETA: I haven't gotten down quoting comments from my phone yet. This was in response to steelman.

Her facebook is her nickname. You will see her maiden name in FG's friend list.

I have mutual friends with FG & EG ... another young man with the same last name works nearby has a bit more odd employment listing on his FB so perhaps he lives at that residence as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Many thoughts right now........Male/Female abduction? Extremely rare. Home owners away and somebody housesitting or broke in???????????
Early on someone mentioned that she had tried online dating but that it hadn't worked out. Maybe she started dating someone but then found out that he was married? A pregnancy scenario still fits; maybe the man thought she was going to tell his wife or sue for child support.

They seem like such a happy couple. My thoughts are someone lives with them either a family member in need or they just rent out a room for extra income.

Ok, I have been thinking of this for a while... is it possible that Dani had a sticker with her assigned parking space visible? I also seem to recall something from the user who lives at IGA that it's fairly intuitive where the assigned parking space for each apartment is - I.e. Immediately outside the door.

ETA: I haven't gotten down quoting comments from my phone yet. This was in response to steelman.

Stickers do not have the assigned parking spots listed on them. Your parking permit (which lots of people don't even have displayed on their car) is a random number that is just assigned to you upon signing your lease. I am one of the guilty who don't have it on my car but I recall it being a long digit number.

The parking spots are randomized, too. Last night as I was coming in, I saw parking space 185 at a building that does not contain apartment 185. My thought it that they just had a set amount of signs made, lets say 200, and as people requested a spot, they assigned them whatever number was next in the sequence. They also stopped doing assigned parking spots earlier this year. It was in a newsletter that they would no longer be offering premium parking spots but if you already had one, you could keep it for the additional fee you were already paying.

If you don't have an assigned spot, it's first come first served but many people recognized if a person parks in the same spot every day, it's "their spot." There is a spot near my apartment that my neighbor parks in every single day. It is not marked as assigned parking but people know it as his so no one parks there.

Oh no this is mattress information makes me sick. If search parties would have been allowed from the beginning then maybe there would of been a tip right away. This makes me sick to my stomach.

Follow up to my last post, I just looked at pictures posted of her Jeep and it appears that DS is among those of us residents who did not post her parking permit in the back window of her vehicle as instructed. Let me note, this is not uncommon, many people don't want the sticker gunk on their windows.

They seem like such a happy couple. My thoughts are someone lives with them either a family member in need or they just rent out a room for extra income.

I did another search and I see two other people listed as current residents in addition to EC/G and FG. It appears they own the house and it was purchased around the time of their wedding, but there are possibly two other tenants. Both with different last names from each other and the home owners.

What's interesting is the family FB says it's something, but its nothing big...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucius79