WV - NEAL FALLS, suspected SK - LE seeking link to murders in IL, NV and OR

Interesting you found an article re: Falls and Niagra Falls. I see nothing on google. If anything, the latest info. Indicates it could take up to 18 months (from the event) to have that kind of information. Mind sharing a link?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, I went back and found it. It was in the Google results. The article is from the Niagara Gazette and dated Jul 29, 2015.

Falls police see no apparent links between Bills case, suspected serial killer

“It doesn’t seem like (the suspect in West Virginia) has anything to do with (the Terri Lynn Bills homicide).” Police Superintendent Bryan DalPorto said Tuesday night. “I talked to the (lead investigator) in charge of the case in West Virginia and the FBI is going to look into his financial records to see if he may have passed through this area. It seems unlikely it’s going to develop into anything.

Bluesneakers and Kodiac- thank you so much for sharing. I never heard his name before TKS aired and he is a monster. With all that paraphernalia in his car looks mighty experienced. I can't believe there could be that much evil in one person. I see he has quite a bit of WS'ing but had not read through this thread.
That girl saved many women.

Bluesneakers and Kodiac- thank you so much for sharing. I never heard his name before TKS aired and he is a monster. With all that paraphernalia in his car looks mighty experienced. I can't believe there could be that much evil in one person. I see he has quite a bit of WS'ing but had not read through this thread.
That girl saved many women.

You're welcome.

There's a lot to take in and with the recent episodes of TKS my mind is just blown.

Yes, beautiful, brave Heather saved many women with her quick thinking. She posted here for awhile. I wish her well in her future endeavers and hope and pray that she is able to beat her addictions.

If you all haven't read thru the thread then please do. NF is a scary dude, lived off the grid, had a horrible family history and we could only find one other picture of him which was his 9th grade pic. There is no doubt in my mind that he is guilty of other murders. It will just take some time for police to connect the dots because this guy was all over the US. MOO

I found all the cutting tools he had in his vehicle very curious... Was the gun just an intimidation tool or his primary means of ending his victims lives? He is a scary character....

Agreed, SW35mmDoll. Thank you for your insights and for mentioning this. May I ask you what you're thinking, and I'm not familiar with that two sided hatchet thing he had? What's that normally used for do you suppose?

THE KILLING SEASON EPISODES 5 & 6 DISCUSSION WILL AIR LIVE TONIGHT 8:00 PM EASTERN LISTEN HERE

Filmmakers Josh Zeman and Rachel Mills are back to discuss two of the wildest episodes yet! Episodes 5 & 6 that aired Saturday night. If you missed these episodes you can catch up on A&E RIGHT HERE

Tuesday 8 PM Eastern on Websleuths Radio Josh and Rachel welcome Chief of Detectives at the Charleston Police Department in West Virginia Steve Cooper. Also on the show prosecutor Marieclair Akers from the Charleston District Attorney’s office.

Is Neal Falls the Long Island Serial Killer? Why did the police tell Stacey Gage's daughter they weren't going to look for her missing mother?

Personally, I want to ask Josh what he was thinking when he went up to an angry guy with a machete in a field and tried to have a conversation with him? Does Josh have a death wish? We want to know!!

What surprises are coming up on the last two episodes? Feel free to call in with any questions (713)-955-0606 Don't miss The Killing Season on A&E Saturday night 9 PM Eastern.Remember TONIGHT we are LIVE on Websleuths Radio at 8:00 PM Eastern

I am thinking the car had to have been registered and insured. The authorities must have this information. It had plates and a vin #

Yes, beautiful, brave Heather saved many women with her quick thinking. She posted here for awhile. I wish her well in her future endeavers and hope and pray that she is able to beat her addictions.

If you all haven't read thru the thread then please do. NF is a scary dude, lived off the grid, had a horrible family history and we could only find one other picture of him which was his 9th grade pic. There is no doubt in my mind that he is guilty of other murders. It will just take some time for police to connect the dots because this guy was all over the US. MOO

On the Neal Falls facebook page (Neal Falls Investigation for any newcomers, it's managed by a Websleuths poster) several women that encountered falls have come forward. One even has photos of his dog and his vehicle. Scary, scary dude.

I haven't heard a peep about any investigation regarding Falls and theTexas murders. I remember there was a sketch of a suspect posted in this thread that bore an uncanny resemblance.

Bumping the Neal Falls thread. All comments and questions regardin Falls should be posted in this thread.

Thanks.

Bessie
WS Administrator

My comment Bessie....when o when are they going to release possible connections to other cases? I know he is dead and there is no more risk but I have been waiting forever to hear about any other possibilities for I am sure there has to be!

Agreed, SW35mmDoll. Thank you for your insights and for mentioning this. May I ask you what you're thinking, and I'm not familiar with that two sided hatchet thing he had? What's that normally used for do you suppose?

I was just thinking that he never truly intended to use the gun, just to scare her a bit. I mean, with that kind of arsenal in his vehicle right outside, he definitely seemed like he was going to be cutting her up, torturing her in fact. Maybe he strangles, maybe he uses the gun... who knows really. This may seem harsh, I'm happy she did what she did and protected herself and shot him, but his insight into why and what he does could have been valuable too. But his life ending as to not hurt anyone else, is much more valuable.
Also... I believe the two sided hatchet blade thing (I'm sure definitely the name lol), but no those double sided axes, or Labrys, are forestry tools typically.

This story is so shocking because judging by the arsenal found in his car this guy is a Dexter Morgan level serial killer. He had everything, this guy must have been a 20 year veteran but we have ZERO information on his crimes. We don't even have a nickname. For 20 years this guy killed and law enforcement and the public didn't even notice. There could be 1000s of victims and we never knew. How many more like him are they?? This is insane.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back