GUILTY FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU law professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 - #4 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
After reading the ATL blog a few days ago, I wondered why discussion of a blog was allowed here, but didn't get a chance to post. A similar thing happened on the Savapoulos thread where a blog was linked and WS members were criticizing the blogger for lack of writing and reporting skills. The blogger began calling out individual members of WS until either Tricia or a mod, thankfully, put a stop to the discussions there about the blog. It was obviously not MSM and rife with errors. Bloggers in these cases often read not only MSM, but also on sites like WS where there are sometimes members close to the case. That is where they get their blogging material, so when their opinions or skills are called into question, IMO, they take it very personally and become defensive and disparaging of those who criticize them. Unlike MSM, they are not writing as professionals. This is a good example of why we are instructed to only post MSM and not blogs.

JMO

I was wondering how a single mother on food stamps could afford the services of a high-priced private criminal defense attorney in Miami for a case in Tallahassee.
I would think the state is questioning how a single mother on food stamps could afford breast enhancement surgery, too. IMO

All this discussion of lawsuits. Why doesn't WS just allow people to delete posts?

I have some questions that I am hoping someone here can answer which will either implicate WA further or suggest that she really did not know about the hit until after the fact.

I have been looking at the cell phone records again. Link: http://pdfserver.amlaw.com/ca/Un-served-probable-cause-for-Charlie-Adelson.pdf (I tried to copy/paste, but could not for whatever reason. Maybe some kind of block on the official probable cause?)

9:02 After dropping the children at Preschool, DM contacts WA
9:12 DM arrives at Premier Fitness, followed by the Prius
9:12 CA contacts WA
9:19 WA contacts CA for an 18 minute chat

How did R&G know where to find DM to follow him? Correct me if I am wrong but the first report of seeing the Prius is following DM into the Parking lot of Premier. DA probably knew what time Preschool started and R&V may have gone there to wait and then followed him to Premier, but no pings are reported near Preschool. BUT pings were reported near the Rodeway Inn and it appears to me to be close enough to Preschool that maybe the 2 locations can use the same cell tower?

Link to a map/locations of Tallahassee cell towers: http://www.cellreception.com/towers/towers.php?city=tallahassee&state_abr=fl

Maybe someone here knows enough about cell towers to say whether or not this is possible or likely

This seems important because if they were waiting near Premier Fitness and then followed him into the parking lot, who would have known that he was going there other than WA? Or was this a constant… after Preschool DM always went to Premier?
Still it does not seem that it would come up in conversation between WA and DA, whereas Preschool might

Also does it seem odd that CA would be chewing the fat with his sister for 18 minutes, while all this is going down? The 18 min phone call is at 9:19 on the records accessed at link for probable cause

Is it possible that WA, CA, and DA all had another unregistered/burner phone? Or 2 or 3? I do not really understand how burner phones work but for instance, if the police located one for CA would they have continued to check for others?

Don't know why he's picking on us. There's a lot worse out there.... Other crime forums, Reddit, comments to a gazillion news articles, tons of blogs. And a lot of those other places go a whole lot further in discussing the possibility of Wendi's guilt.

He's got his work cut out for him if he's going to sue the entire Internet.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
Just that someone's feelings were hurt when WS members criticized his perspective on his blog, IMO. He responded with a verbal tantrum that included threats. He didn't threaten to sue directly, though. He threatened that WA would sue. Hmmm.

We never see that type of reaction from journalists at CNN, ABC, Fox, etc. Professional journalists don't have time to worry about critiques of their writing and reporting skills, except by their editors. Also, they are only reporting facts, not expressing opinions. Just MOO, but I think we should avoid such blogs and stick to MSM per TOS.

I think CA's lawyer knew immediately of the importance of getting KM a "friendly" "close" lawyer who would take his orders and play ball with him.

In that case, KM is being set up to be the fall guy - and she's too naïve, or too dumb, to realize it.

They were going to split the cost, CA, DA and WA

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

It was DA's idea to split the cost, but WA wisely shot down the idea. She knew that DM would never accept the money, and he could have used the offer in court against her as further proof that she was actively trying to take away his parental rights.

It was DA's idea to split the cost, but WA wisely shot down the idea. She knew that DM would never accept the money, and he could have used the offer in court against her as further proof that she was actively trying to take away his parental rights.
Yes, but we're talking about helping KM w/ lawyer fees. If not a 4 way split, then a 3 way but counting DA and HA together, a 2 way split. I doubt CA will be obligated to do this all on his own.

Wishing wonderful and peaceful holidays to all!
https://www.google.ca/search?q=happ...hUL5YMKHYTnBK0Q_AUIBigB#imgrc=7K-QZ9Ae6IJFVM:
attachment.php

https://www.google.ca/search?q=merry+christmas&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwit3rOxn43RAhWH1IMKHX3aCLMQ_AUICCgB&biw=1302&bih=631#imgrc=YHgfwjbADfpFgM%3A

Attachments

• 5937-happy-hanukkah.jpg
    5937-happy-hanukkah.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 238
  • merry-christmas-tree-wallpaper-2015-HD.jpg
    merry-christmas-tree-wallpaper-2015-HD.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 232
Yes, but we're talking about helping KM w/ lawyer fees. If not a 4 way split, then a 3 way but counting DA and HA together, a 2 way split. I doubt CA will be obligated to do this all on his own.

Dear Santa,

it it has been a rough two years since Dan's death and I have been real good. Made it thru my wife's infidelity and kept the marriage together. I want one more thing for Christmas:

1. KM to flip (pardon the pun)
2. The arrest of the three musketeers

V/R,

AJ

Dear Santa,

it it has been a rough two years since Dan's death and I have been real good. Made it thru my wife's infidelity and kept the marriage together. I want one more thing for Christmas:

1. KM to flip (pardon the pun)
2. The arrest of the three musketeers

V/R,

AJ

Blessings to you and your wife. Forgiveness is powerful. <3

I have some questions that I am hoping someone here can answer which will either implicate WA further or suggest that she really did not know about the hit until after the fact.

I have been looking at the cell phone records again. Link: http://pdfserver.amlaw.com/ca/Un-served-probable-cause-for-Charlie-Adelson.pdf (I tried to copy/paste, but could not for whatever reason. Maybe some kind of block on the official probable cause?)

How did R&G know where to find DM to follow him? Correct me if I am wrong but the first report of seeing the Prius is following DM into the Parking lot of Premier. DA probably knew what time Preschool started and R&V may have gone there to wait and then followed him to Premier, but no pings are reported near Preschool. BUT pings were reported near the Rodeway Inn and it appears to me to be close enough to Preschool that maybe the 2 locations can use the same cell tower?

Link to a map/locations of Tallahassee cell towers: http://www.cellreception.com/towers/towers.php?city=tallahassee&state_abr=fl

Maybe someone here knows enough about cell towers to say whether or not this is possible or likely

This seems important because if they were waiting near Premier Fitness and then followed him into the parking lot, who would have known that he was going there other than WA? Or was this a constant… after Preschool DM always went to Premier?
Still it does not seem that it would come up in conversation between WA and DA, whereas Preschool might

Also does it seem odd that CA would be chewing the fat with his sister for 18 minutes, while all this is going down? The 18 min phone call is at 9:19 on the records accessed at link for probable cause

Is it possible that WA, CA, and DA all had another unregistered/burner phone? Or 2 or 3? I do not really understand how burner phones work but for instance, if the police located one for CA would they have continued to check for others?

Cell phones cannot be pinging to two towers at the same time. There is a hand off procedure when the signal strength is stronger as you drive out of your cell tower radius and is monitored by the tower you are driving toward. When the signal strength on the tower you are driving toward become equal to or stronger than the tower you are linked to, a handoff occurs in milliseconds. Then your pings are ping to the tower you are transferred to.

In my own case, if I were a human rights lawyer and placed a high value on my career and on justice in general, and realized family members had conspired behind my back to assassinate my ex/father of my sons, I would be enraged at the evil of their action and refuse to have my name dragged through the mud in order to protect them

Me too. But like I said, I think this family is more enmeshed than most.

If I'm not mistaken, SG and LR had turned their phones off. (Dont know when, however).SG fired his phone back up well outside Tallehasse. Kind of a scary thought. What if WA had a change of heart at the last moment? There was no turning back. Also, I don't recall if we came to a conclusion on this but didn't we think SG told KM when he turned his phone on that he told
her they had done the deed and she said, "I know." This was shortly after noon. WA had tried to go by DM's house at around noon and was deterred because of all the "police action" (probably due to a fallen tree). Really?!

And Really Busy, I know you are from the area but to leave from her house to go by Dan's oops, I mean to go to the liquor store by his house, really was out of the way.

Hello everyone.

I am new to the board and have read this entire thread. I found this board through the ATL site. (Thank you Lat.) I am new to message board's in general so I apologize for any mistakes I make when posting.

In regard to KM not cooperating with LE,- I cannot help but feel that maybe she was more than just a "go between messenger" or conduit between the parties involved. If guilty she had a lot to gain from this. She might have actively encouraged CA, coming clean and telling her story may make her look like a monster.
Consider some of the factor's that are probably in her head:

-Who's paying her legal fee's? It seems obvious.
-What affect on SG will her cooperation have on him?
-The future of her children, trust fund or ???
-Maybe she's fooling herself into believing she can go to trial and walk away free or
she probably knows that she is going to prison for year's no matter what.
-She feels like a deer in the headlights, she's scared and doesn't know what to do, so she does nothing.

What's taking so frustratingly long for her to cooperate? Like a chess game she doesn't know how to play, she's trying to figure it all out. In the end she will talk.
The prosecution seems to be playing this case like a violin. I have every confidence in GC.

Hello everyone.

I am new to the board and have read this entire thread. I found this board through the ATL site. (Thank you Lat.) I am new to message board's in general so I apologize for any mistakes I make when posting.

In regard to KM not cooperating with LE,- I cannot help but feel that maybe she was more than just a "go between messenger" or conduit between the parties involved. If guilty she had a lot to gain from this. She might have actively encouraged CA, coming clean and telling her story may make her look like a monster.

-Maybe she's fooling herself into believing she can go to trial and walk away free or
-She feels like a deer in the headlights, she's scared and doesn't know what to do, so she does nothing.

What's taking so frustratingly long for her to cooperate? Like a chess game she doesn't know how to play, she's trying to figure it all out. In the end she will talk.
The prosecution seems to be playing this case like a violin. I have every confidence in GC.

She will not plea till SGs trial is over. They should switch the order of that is possible.

Hello everyone.

Welcome to the thread and to Websleuths, TacoChip! :welcome4:

Very good insights!

dealing with a narcissistic sociopath of a mother (of my step kids) for the past year now. your words ring true to me.

I have been practising family law for over 20 years and I can tell you that WA is a classic case of a Parental Alienator (PA). Before DM's death, she did everything she could to cut him out of their kids lives (taking them and not telling him where they were, petitioning the court for permission to move 9 hours away with them, refusing to abide by the co-parenting agreement) and afterwards, changing the kids' names to erase all connection with him. I'll bet you anything that she has blocked DM's parents attempts to see their grandsons. Most laypeople assume that PAs (almost always the mother) have a good reason to remove the other parent from the kids' lives, but in my experience, nothing could be further from the truth. (A parent who does have good reason to do so will have documents such as police reports, CPS reports and psychological assessments to support their case and is not considered a PA). For PAs, everything is about them, all the time.

1) Tuto was declared Indigent for costs.
2) Charlie Adelson's lawyer has him listed on his website first in line as a "high-profile" client. Charlie does seem to have one great lawyer. The cases listed on his lawyer's website that he has argued and won is impressive. Will be very interesting to watch should things proceed with Charlie.
http://markuslaw.com/case-summaries/
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 255
  • Screen Shot 2016-12-29 at 10.37.42 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-12-29 at 10.37.42 AM.png
    82.1 KB · Views: 260
1) Tuto was declared Indigent for costs.
2) Charlie Adelson's lawyer has him listed on his website first in line as a "high-profile" client. Charlie does seem to have one great lawyer. The cases listed on his lawyer's website that he has argued and won is impressive. Will be very interesting to watch should things proceed with Charlie.
http://markuslaw.com/case-summaries/
attachment.php
attachment.php
Where is KM getting the cash for defense? Her bro? Ca?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23