Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996-1997, Perth, Western Australia - #8 ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fairly sure the drone belongs to the owner of the youtube account who has posted other drone footage. The video in question is just BE having a go of it.

Just a question-didn't the neighbors say they heard a woman screaming when BE's house was raided. But then it also said his step daughter didn't arrive 8.30 ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can understand the police wanting to act fast for an arrest after finding out BE was linked and a strong suspect and there is nothing wrong with that whatsoever, but wouldn't it have been interesting to put him under surveillance and watch his movements over Australia day, just to see if he'd maybe take a little drive on the Anniversary of SS to visit her dump site.

I can understand the police wanting to act fast for an arrest after finding out BE was linked and a strong suspect and there is nothing wrong with that whatsoever, but wouldn't it have been interesting to put him under surveillance and watch his movements over Australia day, just to see if he'd maybe take a little drive on the Anniversary of SS to visit her dump site.

I reckon by now they have a wealth of data from his isp, which might include google map searches. Worried that there have been no reports of new searches yet though.

He'd look like a very big and unattractive 'woman' haha. And it's usually pretty clear when you have a man dressing as a woman.

If I was offered a lift at night by a transvestite I'd refuse, simply because I know that underneath the dress, there is still a man.

But, until we know the truth, all possibilities are on the table.
Haha yes. I did say it was a far fetched idea!! But just throwing it into the pot none the less.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

He would need to be monitored 24/7 if not arrested as he is a direct threat, police couldn't possibly take that risk additionally I suspect he worked night shift or lurked around the suburbs in the early morning hours, would be almost impossible to shadow him unnoticed in Perth in early morning hours, simply not enough traffic.

Thank you very much. Just always looks busy in the footage I've seen of the area but I can see dark creepy corners nearby that he could have parked and waited at and had the girls went that way for whatever reason ..very likely he could have snatched them.
Just amazed no one heard anything. Though he may have hit them or something :/

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Additionally to the dark creepy corners, Claremont of the time being an older style suburb often still had dirt laneways at the rear of the houses. Accessible by vehicles these were almost like a rabbit warren that could be used to avoid Stirling Highway in Claremont allowing less exposed exit via Mosman Park or Crawley near UWA.

I reckon by now they have a wealth of data from his isp, which might include google map searches. Worried that there have been no reports of new searches yet though.

This guy from the information we have based on similar murder cases I've studied seems highly unlikely to give anything up. I suspect he will refuse to say a thing to the police.
Assuming WAPOL have live victims with DNA it is going to be almost impossible for him to wriggle out of, then you throw in the bodies with DNA, if he was smart he would be trying to make a deal with WAPOL and giving up his other victims, ss location and trophies.

He apparently did photography for the Athletics Club - so I guess the drone purchases and the youtube video make perfect sense.

Added: Bet he freaked out having his photo in the paper.

He probably made sure he was always the one flying the drone, not being photographed by it too. I guess some of his associates are now going, '"Oh, so THAT's why he never wanted to be in the photos and would never let anyone else control the drone."

Two points:

(1). Electrical Engineers didn't usually end up at Telstra. More likely he is a Telstra trained technician so not so bright.

(2). Most likely he is on suicide watch after his attempt to repay society with charitable works was shown to be an elaborate charade.

He'd look like a very big and unattractive 'woman' haha. And it's usually pretty clear when you have a man dressing as a woman.

If I was offered a lift at night by a transvestite I'd refuse, simply because I know that underneath the dress, there is still a man.

But, until we know the truth, all possibilities are on the table.

Yeah, I very strongly doubt with what we know about BE he would be into transvestitism. He's more than likely a paraphiliac. But I think Bart was right - he's not a sadist/lust murderer (and tend to be less mentally stable: think Jeffrey Dahmer.) They tend to mutilate their victims.

I think in the case of BE (given that we know he's committed acts of sexual violence,) he's more motivated by displaced anger. I would suggest he has a deep-seated virgin/wh*re dichtomy.

Just as a bye the bye.. I saw earlier speculations on why BE targeted the Claremont area. There were suggestions that he may have been an engineering graduate from UWA (lots of UWA students hang around Claremont. I am a UWA graduate myself). No one with that name has any type of award from UWA. See the UWA award verification service. It goes back to 1985 and there is no way that BE could have graduated before then.
So if he was a UWA student he never completed anything there. I suspect he was never a student there and had other reasons for targeting the area.
http://www.studentadmin.uwa.edu.au/welcome/award_verification_service

Two points:

(1). Electrical Engineers didn't usually end up at Telstra. More likely he is a Telstra trained technician so not so bright.

(2). Most likely he is on suicide watch after his attempt to repay society with charitable works was shown to be an elaborate charade.

I think you are right. See my post above - he definitely never completed any sort of degree at UWA.

Did Curtin have an electrical engineering school at that time? If so do they have an award verification service online? They probably do.. if anyone wants to look for it please post the link :)

He would need to be monitored 24/7 if not arrested as he is a direct threat, police couldn't possibly take that risk additionally I suspect he worked night shift or lurked around the suburbs in the early morning hours, would be almost impossible to shadow him unnoticed in Perth in early morning hours, simply not enough traffic.

If it's true that he's still lurking in the suburbs in the early morning hours, what's he doing? Looking into people's windows? Breaking into their homes? Stealing underwear/shoes/clothing?

How is he indulging his inner-rage and violent sexual feelings towards women? He was 28 when he allegedly killed Jane and Ciara - old enough for his personality to be fully formed (and deformed) so how has he been satisfying his odious fantasies? How many other women has he raped and murdered?

This is what the police are no doubt trying to find out and I wish them all the very best as they uncover BE's secret life.

Did Curtin have an electrical engineering school at that time? If so do they have an award verification service online? They probably do.. if anyone wants to look for it please post the link :)

Had a look on Curtin - nothing post 1992. Curtin used to be WA Institute of Technology before being Curtin Uni

Yeah, I think its name changed to Curtin in the late 80s or early 90s.

But be that as it may, lots of people call themselves 'engineers' when they have no qualifications at all. Perhaps he did a bit of training with Telstra, as someone else suggested above.

Are you suggesting he had an accomplice? And this is a warning?

Also, being an electrical engineer, you'd have to say above average intelligence

He is not an electrical engineer. He was a telstra technician who possibly worked his way up a little with an interest in technology is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle