Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996-1997, Perth, Western Australia - #8 ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is not an electrical engineer. He was a telstra technician who possibly worked his way up a little with an interest in technology is all.
I could have sworn I read he was an electrical engineer, but looks like he isn't one

Just a question-didn't the neighbors say they heard a woman screaming when BE's house was raided. But then it also said his step daughter didn't arrive 8.30 ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I heard about reports of yelling/screaming but nothing specific about a woman's scream. I can tell you first hand that when the TRG enter they shout so loud you will **** yourself from a block away.

He is not an electrical engineer. He was a telstra technician who possibly worked his way up a little with an interest in technology is all.

Much more likely. Like I said above, lots of people call themselves engineers when they have no qualifications whatsoever. BE has no UWA qualification as verified above. If he has one from elsewhere it is yet to be seen, but it seems unlikely.

I heard about reports of yelling/screaming but nothing specific about a woman's scream. I can tell you first hand that when the TRG enter they shout so loud you will **** yourself from a block away.

I think this is just likely poor reporting, the noise was almost certainly the TRG knocking down the door and yelling at the occupants.

Much more likely. Like I said above, lots of people call themselves engineers when they have no qualifications whatsoever. BE has no UWA qualification as verified above. If he has one from elsewhere it is yet to be seen, but it seems unlikely.

Wonder why the media said he worked for the mining companies.

And supposed was a electrical engineer superintendent at Rio Tinto.

Also I like to say that in WA during his times you could work as a proper engineer without any qualifications believe it or not.

09b50e53dd9e327cb35af27dfb871018.jpg
8482580f94ee3f1f07c35ca684ec2ef7.jpg
B.E.
Source; Scribd article repost zoomed & edited local newspaper

Leading on from the UWA theory, someone said maybe he worked there at some point. I worked there from the late 80s through to 2000s in two different dept and I can't say I remember anyone with that name in any of the service or technicians roles. Although I reckon some dodgy characters trolled the university and went to the tavern.

I posted some links to ADSLExchange website on last thread that list all the phone exchanges in Perth (Western Australia) yesterday. Given it's his MO (for the bodies they have found) to leave close to these exchanges I think it could be very helpful to find all exchanges within say 1hrs drive of Claremont that are remote, out of the way and he wouldn't be disturbed if he was in or around one. E.g he might have used the exchange for his aweful sick twisted private time. I have found Singleton (Mandurah North) and Baldivis and the other one near Eglington to fit and they would have been there during this time 20years ago. I looked at Parkerville site but think this might be too "busy" for him as its right in town.

I believe he left the bodies about 1-2kms from these sites.

Maybe we can ID another few in areas that met the brief?

a407a62e94da786a44cbc26b6869c376.jpg

Unknown identikits ; screen shots from csk documentaries seen on media thread .

Wonder why the media said he worked for the mining companies.

And supposed was a electrical engineer superintendent at Rio Tinto.

Also I like to say that in WA during his times you could work as a proper engineer without any qualifications believe it or not.

I believe he did work for Rio Tinto at least. I did a search when the story first broke and one of the first things that came up was a Rio Tinto profile for him. Of course now a search on his name brings up so many news stories which repeat each other, that snippets like the one I found are much harder to find.

Yeah the clown and the comment re Bar Mitzvah's is really odd. Jewish link?
Also his profile picture of Hasselhoff, a hint re Club Bayview?
Looks like an avid stamp collector too which is scary seeing his purchases of stamp dealers i know.
Interesting he has a male relation, not sure how, but graduated in 87 from gosnells as well...Very similar age and removed a strange comment from BE from his timeline a few days ago.

e1eb9477cb7e6cce5691395bef7282d5.jpg

Match ?
Certainly one of the best fits for this head that I've seen out of all the pois compared at the very end of thread #6 .

Yeah it would seem.

Odd how the media used/found that information. That was back in 2010, could very well be the same guy.

I posted some links to ADSLExchange website on last thread that list all the phone exchanges in Perth (Western Australia) yesterday. Given it's his MO (for the bodies they have found) to leave close to these exchanges I think it could be very helpful to find all exchanges within say 1hrs drive of Claremont that are remote, out of the way and he wouldn't be disturbed if he was in or around one. E.g he might have used the exchange for his aweful sick twisted private time. I have found Singleton (Mandurah North) and Baldivis and the other one near Eglington to fit and they would have been there during this time 20years ago. I looked at Parkerville site but think this might be too "busy" for him as its right in town.

I believe he left the bodies about 1-2kms from these sites.

Maybe we can ID another few in areas that met the brief?
There are plenty of small exchanges about an hour out of Perth that wouldn't have people go in there for weeks on end.

Even today, the smaller ones are opened by key and not electronically tracked.

Park a Telstra vehicle at one and nobody would look twice.

Why are people using these images? Its pointless and won't even be considered in courts.

If anything sketch makes a case for the guy been much older than BE at the time.

I may be off the mark but I really do doubt you Frankie. Two circumstances now you have placed yourself linked closely to the possible CSK as a potential witness of the abduction and now that there is an arrest as a friend of the brother of the CSK. It just seems like you're trying to get in on the center of attention but hey like I said, I could be way wrong.

It is amazing how many similarities there are between the CSK and the BTK (also noted there are some huge differences) lets hope this guy follows BTK's lead and admits everything.

As for the familial DNA link, does it have to be a direct link, father, brother, child or can the familial line extend to nephews also?

I thought I'd heard of a case with nephew based dna profile leading to suspect - but I can't find anything online. I thought you might find this interesting though https://www.wired.com/2015/10/familial-dna-evidence-turns-innocent-people-into-crime-suspects/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea