BREAKING NEWS: New DNA Analysis Suggests Family Should NOT Have Been Cleared

There were in fact tabloid articles from before the GJ disbanded alleging that the parents had met with Hunter for some sort of plea bargain for Burke. But Alex Hunter denied it in the affidavit Lin Wood prepared for him as part of his post-GJ lawsuit frenzy.
From December 26, 1996 to the present date, I have never engaged in plea bargain negotiations, talks or discussions with anyone in connection with the investigation into the murder of JonBenét Ramsey based in whole or in part on the premise that Burke Ramsey killed his sister. From December 26, 1996 to the present date, no member of my office has ever engaged in plea bargain negotiations, talks or discussions with anyone in connection with the investigation into the murder of JonBenét Ramsey based in whole or in part on the premise that Burke Ramsey killed his sister.

Seeing as Hunter struck some language from other parts of the affidavit that he must have disagreed with or found inaccurate (ie, he didn't just sign whatever LW plopped in front of him), I assume it is true that there was no plea bargain for Burke as the affidavit states.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Forensic Profiler
As a Forensic Handwriting Expert who was consulted on this issue; the most over-looked clue to this tragedy is the hand printed note. I have yet to review a properly "profiled" report on the author of this important piece of physical evidence. So far this is the only real clue as to the type of person capable of committing such a crime. Amazing how so many alleged officials have literally screwed this investigation up from the very beginning. Maybe it would be interesting to begin a Forensic Handwriting discussion on this site.

Welcome. You sound like you have much to say.

Agree.

-Nin

There were in fact tabloid articles from before the GJ disbanded alleging that the parents had met with Hunter for some sort of plea bargain for Burke. But Alex Hunter denied it in the affidavit Lin Wood prepared for him as part of his post-GJ lawsuit frenzy.

Seeing as Hunter struck some language from other parts of the affidavit that he must have disagreed with or found inaccurate (ie, he didn't just sign whatever LW plopped in front of him), I assume it is true that there was no plea bargain for Burke as the affidavit states.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How can you plea bargain with someone who cant be charged with a crime?

How can you plea bargain with someone who cant be charged with a crime?

You nailed it. Plea negotiations would only apply to John or Patsy - it's legal speak & hair splitting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

No plea bargain as such but a kind of bargain must surely have been struct between the DA's office and the Ramseys' lawyers?

BR will be released into the care of his parents with the strict proviso that he undergos intensive therapy and anger management counselling, until such time as he is deemed fit to be integrated with his peers.

Or something along those lines.

No plea bargain as such but a kind of bargain must surely have been struct between the DA's office and the Ramseys' lawyers?

BR will be released into the care of his parents with the strict proviso that he undergos intensive therapy and anger management counselling, until such time as he is deemed fit to be integrated with his peers.

Or something along those lines.
BBM

Alex Hunter didn't have any bargaining chip here, i.e. anyone to "release".
imo, DFF's post debunk's any theory that Hunter bargained with the R's.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back