MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
LE doesn't just stroll into homes on a whim with search warrants.they are approved by judges and supported by evidence. If people are calling him the alleged perp it's because LE is showing us that is where their investigation has led. I don't know how you call that creating "something out of nothing!!!"

The MSM showed his house on tv, the reporters told us where he worked and the status of his wife's health. You do realize that? He IS a subject obviously!!!

Not sure what you are defending, the facts are playing out in front of the world. Until they did not one person here knew of him to look into background etc. so ya, people are doing it now, you betcha. As is anyone in the world interest in Dani and her unfortunate situation.

I spent the majority of the day today baking sugar cookies and decorating them with my kids, in the chaos I stopped and thought of how incredibly unfair it was that my family was so happy and anxious for santa and happy to be together and across the country two families are ripped apart in Christmas Eve....dani's and her alleged abductor. Because his family is a victim in this as well...but he is the focus obviously of the investigation whether you like how it's being played out or not.

Thank you for posting this. You actually got out what I was trying to say better than I did... LOL :)

LE have done all but arrest or name him as a POI.

I just don't see this happening. Why would someone return to the one place where family, friends, and/or police are most likely to be looking for someone who went missing?

I am thinking the same. I believe that the perpetrator may have returned the car at night. In the middle of the night, most people are home, and few parking spaces are open. Danielle's spot may have been the only one not taken.

Thank you for posting this. You actually got out what I was trying to say better than I did... LOL :)

LE have done all but arrest or name him as a POI.

They won't arrest him until they have an airtight case...way too big of a case to screw it up. My guess is they did every bit they could before they tipped their hand and executed the warrants...I'm sure they just need the final lab results in the next few days and maybe he will confess, who knows.

I just don't see this happening. Why would someone return to the one place where family, friends, and/or police are most likely to be looking for someone who went missing?

To buy some time or at least cause confusion. I'll admit, I am not of the opinion that's how it happened, myself, but it's happened in other cases. In fact someone posted about such a case here where the perp did just that. Before that was posted I thought there was no way someone would do that, but my eyes were opened to that possibility.

For one, in the first 24 hours she was missing, nobody even realized she was missing. Two, its a great place to put the jeep and mislead the investigation. From the appearance, it looks as if Danielle is at home, possibly sleeping. From the perps standpoint, it creates a red herring which makes law enforcement think she was abducted from the apartment, especially considering her purse and wallett were locked inside the jeep. That buys the perp time. LE is focusing on interviewing neighbors, searching the complex....but Danielle isn't there!

For one, in the first 24 hours she was missing, nobody even realized she was missing. Two, its a great place to put the jeep and mislead the investigation. From the appearance, it looks as if Danielle is at home, possibly sleeping. From the perps standpoint, it creates a red herring which makes law enforcement think she was abducted from the apartment, especially considering her purse and wallett were locked inside the jeep. That buys the perp time. LE is focusing on interviewing neighbors, searching the complex....but Danielle isn't there!

BBM.

BHS is right, it makes it look like the connection to MetLife isn't there.

But, how does the POI know that nobody realizes that? I get the reasoning, and certainly not saying it's not possible, but I just don't see someone doing anything to bring themselves within sight of the victims friends, family, and possibly police.

To buy some time or at least cause confusion. I'll admit, I am not of the opinion that's how it happened, myself, but it's happened in other cases. In fact someone posted about such a case here where the perp did just that. Before that was posted I thought there was no way someone would do that, but my eyes were opened to that possibility.

In Eve Carson's case, the two who killed her kidnapped her drove from Durham to Chapel Hill, and then took her in her own vehicle, leaving theirs in Chapel Hill. They drove her around in it for over an hour, stopping off at ATM machines and ultimately killing her in a neighborhood about a mile or so from her home. They then drove her car back to the area where it had been parked and dropped it, leaving in the car they drove in with.

I'm not saying that the two scenarios are similar, in that Eve Carson's case was random and motivated by robbery, but perhaps he did follow her and then took her someplace in her own car so that his wouldn't have evidence in it. Maybe that does explain the mud -- maybe he took her someplace remote and then brought the car back because he had to in order to pick up his own car.

I dunno....is leaving the car at IGA better than dumping it Detroit? The car might never have been found, and anyone looking for her would have thought she was out running errands. That could have given him until Monday.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

That's what hangs my theory. I had a really good one last night until I tried to think of how he got back to his car. The only thing I could think of is when mike (my husband) did paramedic and security for an oil refinery in Melvindale mi, the security guys knew all the spots in various parking lots that they didn't have cameras pointing and would go there to park and nap, watch movies and drive like idiots knowing they'd never be seen. I wonder if there is a spot the security guard could of parked his car at work that camera footage can't see and l eat his car overnight but why risk driving her car, he had to of followed her so my theory kinda broke down. I was thinking maybe he claimed he needed a ride to get home or to the hospital to see his wife, if the hospital or house was closer to her friends house she could of stopped at her apartment on the way to drop him off and told him to sit tight in the car while she runs inside and it's at that point that he begins the evil abduction.

It feels like everyone is scrutinising everyone's opinions here today? What is going on. :|

I dunno....is leaving the car at IGA better than dumping it Detroit? The car might never have been found, and anyone looking for her would have thought she was out running errands. That could have given him until Monday.

If I went to check on my friend and her car wasn't there I would alert the police even quicker thinking she may have been in a road accident or something.

But, how does the POI know that nobody realizes that? I get the reasoning, and certainly not saying it's not possible, but I just don't see someone doing anything to bring themselves within sight of the victims friends, family, and possibly police.
The fact that nobody knew Danielle was missing for 24 hours could have just been a stroke of luck for the perp. The perp may well have known of Danielle's plans to stay overnight with her friend and took advantage of that. The perp may also have known there were no cameras in her apartment complex. Danielle's family don't live in the apartment complex, nor did the friend she had plans with.

Judging by LE's initial statements , and the statements made by DS's mother it sounds like they had an idea about FG from the beginning. This leads me to believe they may have been having a secret affair. Her mother may have even known about it. It sounds like she was calling him out- knowing she wasn't supposed to be with him? IF they were having an affair could DS have been pregnant? FG could've easily manipulated DS into feeling sorry for him, using his wife's health to his own benefit. The only thing that leads me to believe they became close for other reasons is the DEA being involved. Why would they need to be there?

Dumping the car in Detroit could have given him til Monday? Maybe and maybe not! Leaving the jeep where it is supposed to be and knowing with no signs of a struggle, other than her purse and wallett being locked inside makes it look like something happened at the apartment complex. Police spent a lot more time....more than just until the following Monday, digging around that apartment complex. They spent a considerable amount of time there which prooves leaving the jeep where it should have been parked bought the perp most likely more time than just dumping it somewhere in Detroit. That's just my opinion on the issue!

Just wanting to give my two cents on potential interactions between employees and a company's security guard(s). I work for a large insurance company (NOT MetLife) that occupies all floors of a building in an office complex/park. Our building has ONE security guard in the main entrance/lobby area. This guy works 12-16 hour days almost every day, and there are two other guys who fill in when they are out. He has a few monitors in his desk with cameras on elevators, hallways, etc.

In my building, every single employee passes this guy at least twice a day and everyone interacts with him. Some people just do the "what's up" nod, some are chattier, and some instant message him asking for him to receive sandwich deliveries for them and whatnot. None of it seems weird. He doesn't strike me as creepy, but I just keep thinking that if this were someone from my office....I don't know what I'm trying to say, but I just feel like my office might be similar to DS's and the "security guard" isn't one of several random guys who are just out in the parking lot in patrol cars who would have to be creeping at a distance or engaging in obvious stalker-like behavior. He could easily be keeping tabs on someone in particular while doing his job and not come across as a concern to anyone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

**The security guard in our building in Detroit creeped me out. He knew when I came in everyday and said good morning to me by name (my badge when coming in must list my name). I never gave him my name. Once I left my phone somewhere in the the building and he found my phone and called one of my contacts to let me know he found my phone. He no longer works there. Phew

To me, that's way too risky...why chance it? Imo the abduction happened once she pulled in....
Less DNA transfer the better for him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member